West Tools - Another Website with a lot of features

DeletedUser

Ah...Where is the rolly eyes smiley when Luap needs it? :p

And I just realised that Mullet said West Stats, not the West Tool, anyway.. so I guess he is in the wrong thread.

But right now, I can't bring up West Tools again.

DeletedUser3543

No access for me either.

I get a can't connect error, and this :

Verbindungsversuch fehlgeschlagen

Which I'm assuming is the winning lotto numbers, but I can't translate it :(

DeletedUser3543

Back up for me too.

But.....

The 'spheres' have been renamed to 'bullets' in game, so they don't show up.
None of the adventurer quest items are there [jacket, hat, aztec necklace, whip], so I assume the other quest class items aren't there either...

DeletedUser

The Plain metal cross registers to my inventory but it does not show up in my calculations. I actually have +0 in some for the neckwear, when it should have the chain because it's +1 to all attributes. This is in W3 (I don't play other worlds.)

Also, are the character class weapons not included in the database? My whip also shows up in the inventory but doesn't apply the +5 reflex to the calculations.

DeletedUser

Violette LeDrunc said:
New problem from me. On W1 I have Huckleberry's Slingshot (+3 Swimming, +3 Riding)which registers in my inventory but when I do the calcs, hovering on any jobs with those skills doesn't display the best gear.

i don't think it's fixed. every item with apostrophe in its name does that: Clint's poncho, Lincoln's top hat, etc. the tooltip doesn't handle the names correctly and it is showing only the name of the job.

DeletedUser

my weps and quest items dont show up in inventory.

That's all i have to say. Good tool.

And good night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DeletedUser

I'm back to weststats. I like the overall layout and design better on this one but it's not worth not having items show up.

DeletedUser

I tried going back to West Stats, because the missing items (for me all the adventurer gear) are beginning to get very frustrating. But West Stats just doesn't cut it for me with the job calcs.

DeletedUser

I find it's the same thing. Except that I can't hide jobs that I can't do and I can't put the jobs in the order that I like. Other than that, smooth sailing.

WestTools now (for me) also isn't showing the clothes for a lot jobs. It's been real buggy for me...I hope they get it sorted since I do prefer it.

DeletedUser

Yes, those views/sorts are what really makes it work for me. :)

As for those jobs with clothes not showing, have you recently got some gear that has an apostrophe in the name? (Like Huckleberry's Slingshot or something) If so, you'll find that the jobs where you can't see the clothes are the jobs that use the skills the apostrophe item enhances.

That bug has been reported in this thread, but maybe report it over at the Tool too.

DeletedUser

when will the registration be open again it says that it close for a few minutes but it been for ever

DeletedUser7567

Re: The West Tool, http://westtool.redio.de

The reason some of the inventory items don't show in The West Tool is because the item name is different between The West (game) and The West Tool.

Examples: Precise Shotgun needs to be renamed to Accurate Shotgun, Precise Muzzle-Loader needs to be renamed to Accurate Muzzleloader (no hyphen) and Plain Iron Cross needs to be renamed to Metal Cross.

There's probably many more items that need to be renamed
. Just click one of the item tabs (weapons, clothing, etc.) on The West Tool page to find the correct name for this site.

Happy Trails :)