What are you gonna be?

DeletedUser

i'm gonna try and be a dueler now, it's the only class i haven't tried, so i think i'll make it a pure shooting dueler =)
maybe include some charisma...

DeletedUser22685

I'm going to be a shooting soldier. I will be trying to be in the leadership of one of the power-empires in the World, whether that means making my own town or joining up with other people who are looking to build an empire too. Is anyone doing this and looking for members?

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but king david: you are Latigo Kid right?

DeletedUser

What about the upcoming changes this year to the characters....? (roadmap 2010)
You guys consider that ?

DeletedUser

New to the game, started a World 11 character to get used to the game before the launch of W12, currently Lvl 17 Adventurer after 5 days (so doing average i guess). For W12 i'm thinking of going Adventurer with Pure Trapping to start (then maybe shooting after lvl 30). Although i'm open to suggestions from more experienced players of a fun (fighting welcome) role.

DeletedUser

Cheese cake salesman :p Get everyone fat, so they can't draw so fast.:razz:

DeletedUser

going by what i can take advantage of right now - i think i will be a trout salesman :dry:

DeletedUser

Dante Presbe is a ??????

well what is the most benificial class a soldier of course always in need never exausted, :ph34r:

DeletedUser21360

I'm planning on pure fort fighter. I talked to Hellstromm about it, and he recommended doing AP to strength, SP to leadership (100) then SP to aim and dodge. Should give pretty good jobs and will be good for fort fights.

DeletedUser

well i decided to try a soldier. first time not being an advent or worker class

DeletedUser

infiniti99 is my hero

builder/ninja!!

I want to join Inifiniti99 in being a Ninja.

I'd be such a freakin awesome ninja, I would gag myself with an icepick then I would chop my own head off and then KO everyone in town with the icepick. I wouldn't stop there either, just to earn infiniti99's approval, I'd delete all my friends on facebook cause they are not as awesome as infiniti99.

Ininifiti99 is so cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet. If you don't believe infiniti99 is a super awesome rad Ninja with amazing style and super skills, then you need to get a life right now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pure trapper, level up quickly, earn cash and then respec to be a gun dueler.