What do you guys do while you work?

DeletedUser

Im just wondering because I am putting up posters and I am really board...

DeletedUser

are you only on world 8 if so why dont u join another world an go between them during jobs

DeletedUser

Or you can just hang out on the forums with us. In the off topic section there is a games sub forum that has a bunch of senseless games good for killing time. Also there is the campfire section where there are a number of rpgs you can join. The debate forum is interesting but things can get a little rough in there. Best to thicken up your skin before entering.

DeletedUser

I am forever scouting within the world, sending telegrams, planning duels, target areas and so forth.

I also play in World 5 and in Beta so three worlds are always keeping me busy! You'd be surprised how fast 2 hours passes when your active in the game itself!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Our town forums has a nice little story line ... it keeps us busy with the role playing while we're waiting on jobs to finish. :)

DeletedUser

I mainly watch my hard earned money be stolen by dirty fighters who attack workers.

DeletedUser

I mainly watch my hard earned money be stolen by dirty fighters who attack workers.

ROFL

forum, the other world im in, telegram, a shower, a meal, maybe a little work once in a while, weststats, just stuff...

DeletedUser

i assign 4 hour work and do my daily works (online gaming,studying,eating,gaming,blah blah)

DeletedUser

I work while I work... I mean I work in the real world while I work in the virtual world.