WHAT IS AN AILLIANCE (whats world 11 playing???)

DeletedUser

:unsure:I was wondering what is an ailliance????

I used to think that an ailliance is about 8-9 towns but now it seems that an ailliance is 2 or more towns!!!!!

At this rate no fort will be able to be defended world 11 what are yous all playing at!!!!

I can really understand 6 or more towns that is a worry but not 2 towns come onnnn!!!!

Another question If everyone town is indenpented and own its own like yous all want how can it defend its fort?????

Plz all reply I want to hear your comments!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:;):unsure:

DeletedUser

An alliance can have a lot of towns!
And you don't need to be ally to help someone with his fort!
There are always fortfighters who come and help you!

DeletedUser20647

2 or 3 towns is more like a family, where do you get the idea that it's an alliance?

DeletedUser

Is 3 towns lots of towns and when does the number of towns turn into an Ailliance.

Having Aillies to me are just 100% the same as having an ailliance...

The are the No attack policies, free shopping, helping out with building, helping with fort battles and just working together.

Now then answer what does an Ailliance have what aillies dont have together?

Apart from a bit of the name!!!!!

DeletedUser

l8dygaga if you read world 11 fourm people are talking about destoring Bull towns even know there is only 2 of them that is what I'm on about three.

And yes they are a family town and already people are talking about camping at their towns.

DeletedUser20647

one person said that, others responded with the fact that it's only three towns and thus not really making them an alliance.

but IMHO, they shouldn't try to destroy them anyway, alliances are pretty cool:)

DeletedUser

GAGA I agree to there cool because if your in one there is a-lot of fort battles and the game is a-lot in interesting.

If your not in one the game can get a-bit boring i think, and most of the people who are saying no Ailliances are the ones who maybe haven't really been in one in the first place...

DeletedUser14793

Who needs forts when you can destroy towns? Forts are overrated, and give towns a false sense of how powerfull they really are.

DeletedUser

Yea maybe but Forts let people get a full sleep in 6 hours not 8 well large fort do anyway.

This is really really helpful if you think of it.

Let you rank up quicker as you can fit more jobs in everyone day or do more deuls. The best towns for a deuler are the ones right beside a fort with a few other good deuling towns close by, that is all I want and most other deulers.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS... IS......

DeletedUser5597

Yea maybe but Forts let people get a full sleep in 6 hours not 8 well large fort do anyway.

This is really really helpful if you think of it.

Let you rank up quicker as you can fit more jobs in everyone day or do more deuls. The best towns for a deuler are the ones right beside a fort with a few other good deuling towns close by, that is all I want and most other deulers.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS... IS......

I bet that this independent towns will own forts. And you know why? Cause no one will be stupid enough to attack their forts knowing what will happen after :nowink:

DeletedUser16628

Merry christmas to all and to all a good night.We have a long way to go before forts let's go eat drink and be merry while all is quiet on w-11 because it won't be long till I get a hold of a precise shotgun.

DeletedUser

Bulls Bend are silly players who planned this alliance before the world was made. They've flamed various players. That's why they will be destroyed.

DeletedUser20647

Bulls Bend are silly players who planned this alliance before the world was made. They've flamed various players. That's why they will be destroyed.

they flamed various players? really? is it here on the forum or not?

DeletedUser16628

I'll say this,I'm no noob and your acting the fool,:p so please just put up or shut up you know.I'll be there I'm easy to find and duel much more than most so I say this COME GET SOME when your ready though and most important please enjoy the game that's what we are all here for merry christmas and a happy new year.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one person said that, others responded with the fact that it's only three towns and thus not really making them an alliance.

but IMHO, they shouldn't try to destroy them anyway, alliances are pretty cool:)
Um, me , right? :D