What is your planned job in W4?

DeletedUser

I am planning to make a worker or adventurer to help a town:)
how about you?:blink:

DeletedUser

actually it's my first time to create a worker, but i think it is quite obvious that u need construction:D

DeletedUser

Dueler or Soldier, though I've never really messed with dueling before so I don't know where my points would best go.

So many different skills involved, ick.

DeletedUser41

Soldier in world 1, excellent choice of character for dueling and defending.

This time though i want to be a drifter and specialize in one area to access high luck/XP jobs as quick as possible, so may go adventurer on this world

DeletedUser

Like realm, I'm going with good ol reliable adventurer because of the free hotels as I will not be with one town permanently nor for long. I might be a semi hired hand, semi drifter.

DeletedUser

I'll choose adventurer class with pure dueler character build... :blink:

DeletedUser

hey hefty i saw many worst reports of u in duelings so better not to choose dueling.
yes i m gonna choose dueling class coz that creates benefit to me not like u

DeletedUser

hey hefty i saw many worst reports of u in duelings so better not to choose dueling.
yes i m gonna choose dueling class coz that creates benefit to me not like u

What would possess you to try and start something with Hefty lol

That screams "kill me over and over please".

DeletedUser

*yawn* Was a damn good dueler in W3 still am...able to kill lv 18's with me only being lv 13 so I think I have a good layout for that. Only thing that kind of irritates me is the starting point into strength I am normally fire arm so it's a little hard to work with that. But I will make it might as well try eh?

DeletedUser

Well lets see - in world 2 a cowboy and world 3 a trapper, so i guess it is time to try to be a bandit bad guy.

DeletedUser

Im off adventurer.. Again...

And mainly focusing on Setting Traps/Dexterity. Again. :|