What job are you doing?

DeletedUser

How are you able to get stone so fast? - Nevermind. I see it now, but can't do it yet.

ya i am focusing in a few areas like i can now cut trees but cant sell newspapers so am sacrificing a bit of exp for money and being able to build quickly later but i don't mind

DeletedUser

ya i am focusing in a few areas like i can now cut trees but cant sell newspapers so am sacrificing a bit of exp for money and being able to build quickly later but i don't mind

I did that in W1 and I am suffering for it. Still can't hunt turkey :mad:, but I can do claims and gems and all sorts of other higher lvl jobs. I'm surely following the Quests path fully this time.

DeletedUser

I did that in W1 and I am suffering for it. Still can't hunt turkey :mad:, but I can do claims and gems and all sorts of other higher lvl jobs. I'm surely following the Quests path fully this time.
i also did something similar when in w1 and then i set up my town and was able to sleep and level quickly and strengthen where what i am bad at i did not feel i suffered at all

DeletedUser

Focusing in quests. Now i'm in Harvesting Fields for that *****. ;)

DeletedUser

Focusing in quests and i don't spend any skill or attribute points. I have 5 attribute and 17 skill points atm. Hopefully i can use them more wisely then i did in w1 :)

DeletedUser

dude, use some of the points and do a higher level job with more exp. rewards then wht your doing now. Thats the law of The West. Or is that the law of Texas? I think theyre the same...

DeletedUser

i doing the quest my self too and playing with the pigs right now is like my 3rd try of 1 hour work i still dont get the meat ... LOL

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game and have started the quests but I am still lost, how do you determine what the best job is for your level?

When I'm online I will do the quests but when I go offline I work sugar for 2 hours, how do I determine how much money or experience a job will give me?

Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser

Ha, I can't pick beans in W1, but I can hunt beaver, Ooh er!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Selling newspapers, just trying to finish up some quests, get my level up then i'm going to start digging graves for cash.

DeletedUser

just finished repairing fences for the quest, now on the donkey one and the turkey hunting one

DeletedUser

lol i got mine almost straight away, theni moved o nto the fencesd, and got the hammer second time! i'm lucky :D