What to do

DeletedUser

Im sure this is a common complaint but nevertheless just wondering what to do here. The town "honey creek" has quite a few low lifes that continue to duel me even tho im a worker, and actually i don't even carry a gun. Even the founder/ diplomat etc etc don't really care, after mentioning several times this has happened.

Anything i can do? Or is this just the way it is? i know people can be jerks in real life, but this is a game isn't it? Why do people have to be such knobs and make life harder? Just kinda getting sick of my cash being stolen by children.

Deleted User - 819397

There's nothing you can do about it, except somehow convince them to stop through diplomatic discussions. I would recommend that you carry a weapon though, since even though you aren't specced for dueling, you'll fare much better with some sort of a weapon. Also, another thing you can do is purposely not level up, and as their dueling level goes up (although it's possible that if they get very little EXP from you this won't work) they'll be unable to duel you due to difference in dueling level. If they DO get almost no EXP off of you, then you should try to level up as fast as possible, for then your dueling level will get too high fro them...it's all about finding the best solution, but there is no way to prevent duels from all people.

DeletedUser

They might not be children and the reason they bother you is because of your cash. As long as you carry a good amount of dollars on your there will always be duelers to take it away. You can ask your town's duelers to beat them, or if yours are not good enough, leave the town.

You need to be part of a strong town where other duelers can protect you. Not much else you can do.

DeletedUser21320

They might not be children and the reason they bother you is because of your cash. As long as you carry a good amount of dollars on your there will always be duelers to take it away. You can ask your town's duelers to beat them, or if yours are not good enough, leave the town.

You need to be part of a strong town where other duelers can protect you. Not much else you can do.

Banks are your friends. If the robbers don't get money, they will often not come back. If they are dueling just to be jerks, there isn't much you can do except what was said above. I did get rid of one group by reporting them as multis and they were banned. You can't report them just because they are attacking though.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply's. I do use the bank as often as possible, but sometimes i have to work ya know? Also im pretty sure some of them are children, based on there grammar, spelling and childish comments. Plus, sometimes there only getting 20 exp from fighting me, doesn't seem like there's any point to me.

Also i like my town, we don't have many duelers, but im sure were bound to get some.

Once again thanks.