Where does one go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

heee hee heh....no Mork, you don't have fans, i didn't even know who you were until you hit me....see, i'm not yer fan because you can't hit me anymore. lol. i'm too strong for you. and i'm just a lowly pure builder. must be dissapointing to be you. you cant even hit a lowly pure builder, so you have to send yer little cronies to do yer dirty work :nowink: and ya have to have yer little lame friends back you up in the forums. if we were standing face to face i bet i'd look bigger than you, and i'm only 5'3" :razz: See, i don't have any cronies or hitmen. because i don't need them. you better get yerself a comfy bed Mork. cause i'll be done building this town soon ;) No you didnt make a fan, you made your worst nightmare ... MMUUUUAAAAAHHHHHHH HHAAA HHAAAH AHHHHAH H H AHHHA HAHH YAADA YAAADAADDA YAAADDDAAA HAAAAAA! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Yeah I was wondering how Elmyr knew she was talking about dgorsk when she never mentioned his name in the first post and said Mork instead, which stands for his name I'm guessing.

DeletedUser

This seems to be more of a personal conflict than a World 11 issue. If you want to continue, please use PMs or the in-game report if you believe there is a serious problem that you can't resolve. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.