whining soldiers

DeletedUser

i think its funny when you read the profiles of a town soldiers and duelers and they have some generic stuff like.

" I will not attack workers
HOWEVER
If you attack ours so will yours!"

then you hear from your towns workers that they have been hit by them certain people, then when you pay them a little visit and knock seven colors of crap out of their town, the moan and complain.

i dont care bout people dueling workers, its personal choice how you play the game,

but number 1: dont post in your profile that you dont, when clearly you love to duel workers

2: dont whine and moan when some one who can fight beats ya back
:p:p

one thing i hate more that whining workers is whining duelers

DeletedUser

Amen!
The ONLY reason not to duel workers, is the fact that their town will rip ya a new one if your lucky, and if your not lucky they will rip you, your town, and all your allies a new one.

DeletedUser

You have a point. It's a vicious circle. They don't duel workers, but retaliate for their workers. Then their enemies attack back and it goes on forever.

Another funny thing I have seen was a worker's profile: "I don't whine about dueling, however I post people who duel only pure builders!". And then a long list. This is absolutely gross for me. Such a worker should get gang-banged just because of his hypocrisy. If that's not whining, then what is? Standing around bonfires and singing songs in a frantic way?

Anyway it's a vast subject which most people disagree about. Well it's only a problem to those who find it offensive to duel different classes than dueler/soldier.

DeletedUser

Another funny thing I have seen was a worker's profile: "I don't whine about dueling, however I post people who duel only pure builders!". And then a long list. This is absolutely gross for me. Such a worker should get gang-banged just because of his hypocrisy. If that's not whining, then what is?

Bonus marks for whining about whining about whining with hypocrisy about hypocrisy.

:D

DeletedUser

You have a point. It's a vicious circle. They don't duel workers, but retaliate for their workers. Then their enemies attack back and it goes on forever.

Another funny thing I have seen was a worker's profile: "I don't whine about dueling, however I post people who duel only pure builders!". And then a long list. This is absolutely gross for me. Such a worker should get gang-banged just because of his hypocrisy. If that's not whining, then what is? Standing around bonfires and singing songs in a frantic way?

Anyway it's a vast subject which most people disagree about. Well it's only a problem to those who find it offensive to duel different classes than dueler/soldier.

It CAN go on forever but really you just have to Hammer your opponent. I had a situation like this in world 3 and after a week or so I had people from the town I was attacking, who started it by camping my town incidentally, and envoys from 3 other towns asking me for a cease fire.

You just have to fight the war right, Hit the people who started it so they feel what the people in their town are feeling.

There's alot more to the methodology I wont get into but the key is A - Don't be the person who starts the war - be honest with yourself - I really think that being the oppressed fighting back vs the oppressor is a much better postion.

Secondly there's more I wont get into because it's my little secret, but Art of War is the way to go. ;)

PS IMO there is a difference between whining and Roaring when you defend yourself as long as you're not just being an actionless whiner.

DeletedUser

Wars are not beneficial. I enjoy hitting towns with my townmates together, but that's just if they have pissed us off. I win nothing if I focus on the same people every day, unless they carry loads of cash of course ;)

DeletedUser16628

I prefer to defend then destroy.I don't go looking for workers till they are strong enough later then it's all good.Wars are only good for training the enemy and that's a fact proven time and again.

DeletedUser13636

Yes....

I prefer to defend then destroy.I don't go looking for workers till they are strong enough later then it's all good.Wars are only good for training the enemy and that's a fact proven time and again.

That is so very true my friend....;)

DeletedUser

i duel workers that have an high dueler lvl but if they lvl is about the same as there real one i dont mess with um..but dueling workers is purely choice and can be a easy win but can you really brag about your dueling record if 80% of those wins are workers?