Who Will Be The First Town Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Will it Be kyle and his pack of wolfs?, Gaffey and whatever his town name is called:blink: or some other strangers who don't know what their in for?

You decide and give me your reason why you think who will be the first town.:dry:

I'm voting Kyle just because i think he has a lot of experience :p

DeletedUser

It'll be a town called Washington which is already in building.

DeletedUser

It'll be a town called Washington which is already in building.

Washington Town is one of the preset Towns in the World I think..
Just to let people have a Hotel while doing jobs at the start...

DeletedUser

Uh already someone with 300 $? Can't believe it even with premium. This only if he is the one with vigor and premium.
lol, that town is not belong to any 1, u can only sleep in it , and it called founding town

DeletedUser16628

bulls bend from w-7 may be the ones I'm going to allow myself to be recruited no definite town for me yet!

DeletedUser5597

lol, that town is not belong to any 1, u can only sleep in it , and it called founding town

I know that I ain't a newbie. I thought someone would build a town named Washington, didn't thought about the ghost town names. :eek:hmy:
I haven't visited them yet and I don't plan to till level 12 :D
And my opinion is that the first town built will be Doc Death's one, if he makes one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wont be me i dont buy per

as soon as a town is built i will be able to

DeletedUser

I think it will be someone we have never heard of since there is so many players in the game.

DeletedUser

Mr Jack Daniels..what other worlds have you played in ?? i promise you..you will hear my name more often if you or anyone is going against me..so here we go bring it on ;)

DeletedUser

I know that I ain't a newbie. I thought someone would build a town named Washington, didn't thought about the ghost town names. :eek:hmy:
I haven't visited them yet and I don't plan to till level 12 :D
And my opinion is that the first town built will be Doc Death's one, if he makes one.
I dont think people can have that money at the moment

DeletedUser

Mr Jack Daniels..what other worlds have you played in ?? i promise you..you will hear my name more often if you or anyone is going against me..so here we go bring it on ;)

Ima level 42 Builder in W10 & CO Founder of a town that is in one of the greatest Coalitions in W10 in just 3 months...

IRT Latest Replier in topic..
When will your town be done?

DeletedUser

LoL, thanks :p
I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed it :p
Its been up for 1hour 33minutes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.