Who Will Be The First Town Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mr Jack Daniels..what alliance is that ?? im on w10 and pretty much no whats goin on..but you're still a noob anyways ..and let me say you must be the best noob i've ever see on your progress..hats off to you mate..keep it up..if you'll ever think on being on my said i would probably have you in my side :)

DeletedUser

Mr Jack Daniels..what alliance is that ?? im on w10 and pretty much no whats goin on..but you're still a noob anyways ..and let me say you must be the best noob i've ever see on your progress..hats off to you mate..keep it up..if you'll ever think on being on my said i would probably have you in my side :)

That Is The MC coalition im talking about..
And rofl, I might be a noob, only been playing this game for 3 months, but you shouldnt always take a noob for a noob..
Some noobs learn faster than others...
but thanks for the compliment ;)

One Armed Ninja

I know Jack Daniels, and not nouraldinho
JD speaks in english, and uses sentences.

Therefore I have conluded that:
Jack Daniels > nouraldinho

DeletedUser20647

are you hating on him JUST becouse he got a town on world 11 before you did?

DeletedUser

First town is here, and this has gotten off topic; it's now officially done.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.