why cant we not talk about bans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why cant we? if they are completely ignoring me and my friends? no clear evidence of breaking the rules? arent we considered innocent until prove guilty?

DeletedUser

I'd also revise your grammar if you want a fast response. double negatives only confuse things.

DeletedUser

The moderators know lots of details about this game such as your log times and it is VERY easy for them to spot cheating. They always have their facts in place before they pull the trigger and eliminate an entire town from the game.

Best of luck in the future, hope your appeal works out for you.

DeletedUser13484

Send Gem a private message and tell her your problem she will have another look at you being banned

DeletedUser8627

Whole town banned.

Sounds like a multiple account setup than anything else.

DeletedUser

Well look at their town, their town is called CIT grounds and four of its members have cit. in their names. Instantly looks like multiaccounting

DeletedUser

I completely agree with FFAF, like usual. It may be hard to reverse this one when even non moderators can easily spot that the town looks like a multi.

DeletedUser

CIT is the name of our block section in college, it is also the name of our DOTA team

DeletedUser

if you want, i can even post our facebook accounts and section pictures. do you want a noted statement from a notary public, we can provide it. please, stop accusing us because of the name tags of my other friends, if we knew that those tags could get us ban, we wouldnt use it in the first place.

DeletedUser

send in a support ticket explaining ur matter....they will handle ur matter well..none here can do anything...stop this topic rt here..and go the rt way...

DeletedUser

i did submit a ticket, we all did. but the reply said that he was sure we were multi accountings because we have the same IP on a certain time of the day, maybe thats because we all log in in the same computer shop, we checked the rules and that is allowed, but just to make sure, we never attacked/duel when we are in the shop. but during mornings and night time, we all have different IP's, each and everyone of us. Most of us log in in our homes, but because he said he was "sure" i dont why they cant take our side of the story into consideration. sorry if i sound like a whiner but some of us have been playing since the start of w9, its so devastating and painful that after all those months we will be banned just like that without further notice and consideration.

DeletedUser

sorry denisero if this violates the forum rules, i just cant walk away just like that, when we are not breaking any rule at all. thanks for the suggestions guys, i just wish someone would reply to me in the customer support.

DeletedUser

You know what? It is possible that she might sleep SOMETIME in her life :D

Other individuals, like Gem, dont :)

DeletedUser

Lies, she needs no sleep, she is a machine sent from the fairy future to moderate a decadent past and beat all infractors in deadly battles of wits with her banhammer.

Or something...

DeletedUser

Lies, she needs no sleep, she is a machine sent from the fairy future to moderate a decadent past and beat all infractors in deadly battles of wits with her banhammer.

Or something...

ROFL :laugh::laugh:

DENISERO, where is your banhammer when we need it!!

DeletedUser

Being in the same dorm block makes sense that IP addresses could be the same at times. I would think they would make contact with suspected people, but given the recent large scale exploits made, I don't doubt they are a bit quick maybe to judge here.

Hope you get a faster response mate. I'm sure you'll get a chance to explain-the only question would be when.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys - as the rule states ban talk is not allowed.

If you have a problem with your ban please, as the others have advised put in a ticket. If you must: specifically state you'd like to talk to a senior admin however that is only after you have appealed before.

Going to lock this. If you need to discuss this at length please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.