why cant we not talk about bans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

/takes mod hat off

Wow, I slept for 4 hours and w9 blows up. Yes, I do sleep sometimes. I'm sorry that I am flesh and blood.

Reison13 - you were told by me hours ago that this sort of thread is not allowed and what to do regarding your situation. I have no idea why you would think it would be appropriate to start yet another thread on it. If you can't even follow rules that are spoonfed to you by a mod in a pm and then follow the instructions given to you then I don't see how you want everyone to believe that you didn't break rules that were not spoonfed to you.

/puts official mod hat on

If anyone has been banned then the appropriate thing to do is to appeal through the ticket system first with the person that banned you. If your appeal is denied then you can request your case be reviewed by a Senior Admin.

If you have a problem with ingame staff then you should put in a ticket ingame and request a Senior Admin look at it.

What you may not do is start a thread or two or three on the forums pleading your case and complaining about staff. Follow the proper procedure or have your posts be infracted and/or deleted and ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.