Why is it so hard to recruit players !!!

DeletedUser

yes do share sam but i know one tip myself recruit low level players there probaly on alot and they will grow and will probaly stay for along time

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Haha awesome i was wondering why there were so many active greenhorns about.
I dont like to brag but yesterday i recruited 11 new members.
So coming to a conclusion, I don't think it's that hard to recruit at the moment but yes it was hard before.

DeletedUser

the problem with greenhorns- it's not easy to keep them, or keep their interest in the game... some of the greenhorns I've recruited went red really soon, and I had to kick them out, unfortunately.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Yeh but its worth a try. Also if you make them feel welcome and try to get them involved theyll hang around longer.
The only reason that they stop playing so early is because they think its boring, so we have to show them the fun parts of the game early on.

DeletedUser

well let's see. since my last post in this thread I had recruited 3 under lvl 15 players and 2 above 60 players (!!!!). I guess that as Good Feather said- since recommending this world something is really changing.
LOL while writing this post I got one more telegram from level 12 dueler responding to my recruitment telegram: "I'm on my way to your town, send me the invitation and I'll accept it tomorrow morning as I don't want to be dueled before I deposit my money".
29 members (incl. this one and me), 6 of them under lvl 20.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
It was quiet yesterday I only got one but my towns at 27 residents with 14 under 20 and I didnt have any under 20s at the start of the week.

DeletedUser

Joining a town

I'm still looking for a town which will have me...

Maybe somebody here is interested or should I just write telegrams to townleaders in the game?

DeletedUser

post that in the town recruiment in the world your in what world are you in i have a town just post this in town recrutment but tell me what world your on here

DeletedUser

Thats another element to the game... communication. You need to be able to just go out and find people to join.

You build relationships here on your current world and then when a new world starts everyone picks up and moves to the new world with all their friends.

scbuckeye if your on w11 and you need some friends let me know. i'll be glad to let you build on my town or forts.

Then you get recruits like "Deutschhaus II" who join your town as being a good dueler and find that he is attackin allies.

So we approach him and say dont attack allies or we may ask you to leave. He turns around and quits while saying they started it and you didnt give me a chance to tell my side of the story.

Apparently the other side of the story was he was hit by longreach a long time ago and he just continued the vendetta where ever he goes.

Anyway careful who you recruit this late in the game.

:eek: Double posting Infraction !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Recruiting is hard , you might find it easier to make allies with other towns and help each other out by trading and sharing builders :) thoguh for new members advertise like crazy, on your ingame profile, members profile's, this external forum, send out mass mail to anyone without a town in your area, get others to help. And don't forget to use county chat, though all this takes time and time doing this isn't really fun and for the games mechanic's seem's abit pointless :( though good luck !

DeletedUser

I used to go to the leaderboard and invite anyone near my level to join town with a sent message first. I would avoid messaging to peole who asked not to invite them to a town and those that I have already invited. Then if they respond back saying yes I invite them.

Do that every week and you can get 5+ people every week or so. It helps if your town owns forts and is in the top 10 of course. Sadly my town lost that status ages ago thanks to Legion. But if you want to invite people without forts/leaderboard status then go ahead.

DeletedUser5046

did someone already mention that it is also hard to choose?

IMO its harder to choose than to invite people because i myself dont want to be a burden on te town i will choose... aside from that i also have to think tat i have a responsibility of being in all fort battles specially when defending... if i wont be able to attend it ..it will cause a lot for te town. and also its hard to ask other inviting towns to be part of the alliance

DeletedUser

difficulty recruiting

in my case i joined a town because i just liked the name. maybe if you change the name of your town you'll have more luck.:)

DeletedUser

I'm still looking for a town which will have me...

Maybe somebody here is interested or should I just write telegrams to townleaders in the game?
you can join our town if you like its called grace haven. send a telegram to rhianna i'm sure shey'll let you join.....:)

DeletedUser

Nice i also have same problem but don't worry you get some just post your town in recruitment board in the forum and trying giving invites 24hrs before taking new people