Will new prem come to 9 and what would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

As the tittle says. W11 & 12 are getting the new world Prem...

What will you say when its 9s turn ?

This is a world with a lot of high lvl players so im sure the shaman reset would be of interest to a lot but...

Is there much point given the world is already so old ?

Being there are so many high lvl the other features would be virtually useless anyway with lvl 99 capped.

And then theres the fav buying skill and Att points. Some like to state that it wont make a diff or that it dosnt unbalance things too much... Well i dont agree with that, if it dosnt matter so much then why even have them available ? who cares right ? so do without them.

What would you say to the prem features arriving here...

Personally I feel the only feature that would rekindle old worlds AND keep it fair would be a shamen reset, all the rest no.

Most of all lift the level cap if they dont bother to do that by the time its rolled out to W9 im gone.

DeletedUser

i like see new premium option in w9
but if they want remove level cap , i dont like see energy refill premium in w9
and also dont like see , buy product

DeletedUser

I don't play on any World that has the new premiums, so I haven't seen them in use, but on paper, I would definitely not want to see the purchase attr/skill points premium. Everything else seems to be okay. Although the shaman cost reset is a little questionable in my mind as well (again, haven't seen it in use).

So, uh, I'd rather not see these on W9. Removing/raising level cap, sure, this stuff, no.

Edit: Hmm, I didn't answer the question in the topic, so here goes: If they implemented the new premiums here, I'd continue playing, probably buy a bunch of attr/skill points if they're not insanely expensive, and grumble like an old man about the good old times, when we didn't have these newfangled premiums and a man would have to work to make his way to level 99. Yep, that's probably what I'd do.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Vic, Hellstromm did ask if he would be allowed just to add pieces off the new premiums, but he was told no, it had to be all.
This is a shame, but in the end we have to live with it, or not "live" at all, if it comes here.

It's just like he's been told any new worlds HAVE to be new setup, not the old one, though we could try start a petition I dont know if those up above would listen. As I'd be all for alternating styles (full prem 1 hours or old prem 2 hour jobs) of new worlds whenever they have to be put into our system

DeletedUser

If it comes to 9 and 10 then I will kiss those worlds goodbye along with W6, as I mainly only care about 9, 10, 11 and 12. Until now though, so I'll probably ditch 11 and 12..

OAN, I would sign that petition as I would like new worlds with old features.. kind of like how Tribal Wars (another InnoGames game) has certain premium features for certain worlds, has speed worlds and classic worlds.. Why can't they implement the same here? It's the same company, for crying out loud. :p

DeletedUser16008

Im sure Hellstromm has done all he can do... if that answer is all or nothing then I'll firmly go with nothing..

As canon says theres no reason that they cant have classic worlds and speed ones etc.

As for buying points im afraid I wont be doing that, at lvl 99 here I duel as much as do forts, I don't relish being an xp punchbag for those that do, I guess ill have to just look at respeccing to pure defense. Had i seen this coming here id have just stayed low duel lvl in the first place and probably chosen a totally different build but hey ho ive kinda gotten used to the after the fact way inno have begun to treat this game.

Its all supposition as W9 hasnt been earmarked as yet but I suspect its only a matter of time :(

Yes fly points do get expensive fast apparently although it hasnt stopped a few on other worlds buying 40 or so AP or SP ... once at lvl 99 that would indeed make a huge diff to any dueler.

DeletedUser

infiniti99 has 80 Dexterity on Arizona and he's only level 38, that is absurd.

Best of luck in avoiding it w9, the players of w11 tried to resist and just got infracted. *the pain, the pain*

DeletedUser

infiniti99 has 80 Dexterity on Arizona and he's only level 38, that is absurd.

Best of luck in avoiding it w9, the players of w11 tried to resist and just got infracted. *the pain, the pain*

its his money :blink: how many you can find people that spend money like him for buy skills and att ? 5 ? 10 ?

DeletedUser16008

omg stop whining...

The one thing that compleatly unbalances this new prem is the ability to purchase SP and AP.

All the rest ie energy, shamen reset, product buying etc is all minor and does not unbalance builds too much.

Rolling this out to old worlds means many players having invested a lot of time AND money especially duelers are going to have a hard time of it unless they pay to keep up now.
I gave up doing a lot of quests and therefore a lot of extra sp and ap by going melee pure resist.. ..Im down by a good number of of sp and ap but no biggie that was my decision and I was prepared to live with that.

At lvl 99 a few purchased points will indeed make all the difference add those to points ive dropped though not being able to do certain quests and there is a serious imbalance.

Ive spent plenty of money playing prem here but facing the prospect of purchasing points a year and a half after starting just to stay competitive at lvl 99 sticks in the throat.

DeletedUser

You would say that, Mods get FREE premium.

So? Not unlimited premium, just a little. So just because were mods we have no right to have an opinion opposing the opinion of some players? :hmf:

Look, I already know that the new premium will end up hitting all worlds, excluding possibly one world. Just let the inevitable happen and move on with it. If you don't like it don't buy it, in fact, find a new game without premium features that people put maybe a quarter of the effort into. Then when you see what crap that game is you'll see why a company wants to make money. Why is that so weird? A company that wants to make money? :rolleyes:

*note* I wasted my 1000th post on this *note*

DeletedUser

Because the current premiums don't imbalance things at all :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16008

So? Not unlimited premium, just a little. So just because were mods we have no right to have an opinion opposing the opinion of some players? :hmf:

Look, I already know that the new premium will end up hitting all worlds, excluding possibly one world. Just let the inevitable happen and move on with it. If you don't like it don't buy it, in fact, find a new game without premium features that people put maybe a quarter of the effort into. Then when you see what crap that game is you'll see why a company wants to make money. Why is that so weird? A company that wants to make money? :rolleyes:

*note* I wasted my 1000th post on this *note*

I thought it was a good waste of a post myself cos your bound to get a reply :D

Mods have every right to post whatever but id expect a little more than a one line childish quip which you must admit does nothing but shines bad light on the rest of you.

Anyway moving on... ill just briefly say im aware how much is given free per month and if required at lvl 99 you can use it to purchase points. With little else to do thats exactly what i would do in the same position..Im alright Jack pull up the ladder springs to mind.

Im very aware that it will be coming to all worlds but that dosnt mean I have to like it.... It seemed a good time to get into it before the horse has bolted for once.

I was also pointing out that where I am concerned purchasing points is the ONE thing that isnt necessary to make money as Inno only get it once yet it totally unbalances the game, how is that good business or enhancing gameplay experience ?... its not a case of dont buy it if you dont like it but more of if you want to stay competitive then youd better be prepared to pay for it.

I have yet to hear an argument that actually justifies this part of the prem as being a game enhancer or good for the game overall...

With so many other prem features would this one part make any more substantial revenue ? and if the answer is yes then it just shows how unbalanced it will indeed make the game. If it is no then why implement it ? leave that part out..

To be told in so many words tough if you dont like it * off rather makes me sit back and think yea yea its ok for the mods they can get all the stuff for free, at lvl 99 what the hell is the point of me wasting my money just to keep the status quo ? theres nothing for me to do, no increase, nothing ,yet you expect me to Pay ???

Give me a break. :shootout:

TequilaJoe

Since money is an issue for me I will be quitting any world that goes premium as I will not be able to compete fairly with people who dump money into the game.

Think about it, how fun is it if you do not have a chance to win because of some noob who dumps a load of money and buys his or her skill points.

One Armed Ninja

Since money is an issue for me I will be quitting any world that goes premium as I will not be able to compete fairly with people who dump money into the game.

Think about it, how fun is it if you do not have a chance to win because of some noob who dumps a load of money and buys his or her skill points.

Shoot the noob in the face while you laugh at his noobishly bought skill points then
Just don't quit because the premium rolls out to that world - give it a little chance to see the effect first, I don't like any of the new premiums myself

DeletedUser

Where did I say you have no right to have an opinion opposing the opinion of some players? :blink:

Because our opinions are biased since we get free premium.

Glad my 1000th post was something nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.