Will new prem come to 9 and what would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Being there are so many high lvl the other features would be virtually useless anyway with lvl 99 capped.
Be assured, I will do my utmost to ensure full premium is not imposed on the other worlds until the level 99 cap has been addressed.

As previously stated, I do not have full say, but I do have some influence and I do consider this vocal forum community's preferences, balanced with and against all other factors. Stated, it is my intention to keep worlds 1 through 10 as is.

You would say that, Mods get FREE premium.
No, they do not. They receive an extremely meager payment, compensation in the form of a limited supply of nuggets, for doing community work, inclusive of dealing with extremely disrespectful and otherwise socially unacceptable behaviors.

Our moderators work a helluva lot and they stepped up to help this community without even knowing there were nuggets in compensation. So back off dude, lest you think anything you've done for this community actually warrants notice.

And for the record, not all our moderators are on board with the premium bonuses. They just don't act like drama queens or rioters. They pose reasoned discussion, not emotional outbursts.

Yeah, I'm getting a bit pissed by some of the posts I'm having to delete and infractions I'm having to dole out.

Status
Not open for further replies.