Worker/wannabe duelers

DeletedUser

I have a pet peeve when it comes to workers who want to be duelers. There are a few in this world that I've had the misfortune to meet. Most cry "I'm a worker so don't duel me", but yet go out and hunt honest duelers and soldiers. There's even a few who hunt anyone lower in level than they are no mater what class they hold. This is giving the worker class a black eye in my opinion. Why they didn't just become a dueler or soldier is beyond me. The saddest part is that most of them are cowards and leave their town once they've dueled you. I can understand that beating someone and gaining high XP and nearly KOing their opponent is great. But come on let's get real if they are going to duel they need to take on higher level opponents and get higher XP for their efforts. Or better yet they can put in a support ticket to get their class changed and at least be an honest dueler instead of some wannabe dueler like they are. And people wonder why workers are dueled all the time. Maybe we have one of the reasons with this type of player in action.

I consider these types of players low level losers and should be dealt with the same way you treat a coward who duels workers. Lame real lame.:mad:

Well enough of my ranting.;)

DeletedUser

Its a game. If you're not sleeping you should expect to be hit. Bank often...

I don't believe in the whole "don't hit workers/builders" bit. They often times have the cash and duelers don't get the sweet jobs they do... thus, they duel people for money.

Dueling is FUN! :D

-Bosta

DeletedUser

I realize it's just a game. And I bank very often thank you.

One thing I've noticed in this game is that there are people just like you willing to duel workers because they're easy prey. And then there's people like me willing to hunt that sort down.:dry:

DeletedUser8627

You must understand there are also a few aspects to the game than just dueling.

We have town building, field work, quests so maybe it is nice for a worker as well to get a few duels in. If you are lucky you might hit a player carrying a lot of money on them. Woot, money to carry building on your town.

I really do not see a poin hitting a worker if he is sitting in hit town as he is probably building on the town which means he has no money on him.

DeletedUser14189

I am a worker myself and I regularly hit ppl around with same level for the money and exp indeed, why would this be a bad thing?

I wont cry if some dueller attacks my either, unless he is way higher lever.

DeletedUser

The type of workers I'm speaking of are the ones who do nothing but duel. They use the disguise of being a worker crying "Don't duel me because I'm a worker".

DeletedUser14189

Lol yeah I got punished for attacking plls though, some high lvl soldier was able to attack me becouse of my higher duelling lvl. 385 dmg :s

DeletedUser

I find what happens is builders finish building there towns and end up with a bit of money they then change there stats and turn them selves into duelers

DeletedUser

I paid you a little visit too Dekkz0r :)
For a Worker you do have a decent duelling level ;)

;) :cool:

DeletedUser14189

Was talking bout u m8 :)

Yeah indeed, but my normal lvl is kinda low, so do I give u good exp?

(I even have decent stats and inventory for duels, but u cought me off guard :p)

DeletedUser3717

Some higher levels will kill you for killing their friends or workers in their town.

Dueling is part of the game anyway.

DeletedUser

Was talking bout u m8 :)

Yeah indeed, but my normal lvl is kinda low, so do I give u good exp?

(I even have decent stats and inventory for duels, but u cought me off guard :p)
Oh never knew you were talking about me since I am not a Soldier ;)

XP was okay 44 XP.
I am pleased to see you're not crying about the duel!
Hope some of your other Town Members don't either, but they were not Workers :nowink:

Let me know when you're not off guard and I might revisit :bandit:

;) :cool:

DeletedUser14189

Naah unless someone is obviously trying to pass me out I am a good sport and dont really mind beeing attacked :)

DeletedUser14189

And btw, I dont think I could win even when Im on-guard Im affraight :p

DeletedUser13388

Who cares duelers,soldiers,workers or adventures.My character is Dueler (even i am Bandit) so i am attacking everyone.If anyone has problem with that,feel free to attack me ;),i am w8ing you :D.

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who cares duelers,soldiers,workers or adventures.My character is Dueler (even i am Bandit) so i am attacking everyone.If anyone has problem with that,feel free to attack me ;),i am w8ing you :D.

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

DraGonFly I find it hard to believe that you are a member of a Federation of Marshals town and are allowed to duel workers who are not members of a town the Marshals are at war with. I know if you were a member of my town doing so would land your hide into some serious hot water and then you would be tarred and feathered and kicked out of town for going against the very thing the -FoM- was founded on.:dry:

DeletedUser13388

Well,since i am in the -FOM- town,the only workers i attacked,were from the HappySaloon i think (we are at war with them).However,if i attack any worker fro many town,i do attack workers minimum 15 lvls bigger than me.I dont attack workers for $$,i attack em for exp.The duelers and the soldiers i attack for the glory :D.

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

DeletedUser

Well,since i am in the -FOM- town,the only workers i attacked,were from the HappySaloon i think (we are at war with them).However,if i attack any worker fro many town,i do attack workers minimum 15 lvls bigger than me.I dont attack workers for $$,i attack em for exp.The duelers and the soldiers i attack for the glory :D.

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

Regardless of what level they are. Attacking workers of whom you are not at war with is in my opinion a violation of the very standards and code of ethics the Federation of Marshals was founded on. And as such I still stand by my original way of handling a member of my town if they did the very same thing you are doing. I'd have them tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.:dry:

DeletedUser9891

THanks Dusty. Been very busy with work and RL. Exactly the answer required.