world 11 down?

DeletedUser

I cant get access to it at all
only to worlds 1-10

I was normally in game when I dropped out to login window

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not that familiar with forum or game interface, so I wish if you can get to the point with me.
Grateful if you can share info with me cos I am underdeveloped and mentally handicapped

thank you

DeletedUser8627

Some worlds briefly went down but all is back up and running. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah it is still down. I was out dueling and dont know if I won or not. :-(

DeletedUser21502

to be honest I was very disturbed by this interference! :mad:

DeletedUser21630

Read the announcements maybe?;)

Since you're such an omniscient player how about to share with us, the stupid ones, for how long will w11 be down!

Edit: Oh, don't even bother to answer! The world is up and running!

DeletedUser20647

For what it matters:

The announcement was placed on the homepage of this website: www.the-west.net

I assumed it would not be too hard to find...

DeletedUser21630

For what it matters:

The announcement was placed on the homepage of this website: www.the-west.net

I assumed it would not be too hard to find...

:eek:hmy:As someone already said: some are new and not being familiar yet with the game insides or the forum topics, as for me, I personally don't have the time to browse all forums... So, each for different reasons try to get some info.

If you have smth to share do it, but do not waste anyone's time with unnecessary offences, doesn't matter how hidden they seem!

Next time when you feel like assuming smth, instead of treating people with such condescension keep comments to yourself! :indian:

DeletedUser12669

hay jullyanne if you need any advice just ask l8dygaga she knows everything

DeletedUser21630

hay jullyanne if you need any advice just ask l8dygaga she knows everything

:laugh: - she seems to, but she doesn't know the most important thing of all: she wasn't born with all that knowledge, and at some point she was as lost as some of the folks around here are right now! So, instead of being arrogant, she could be human!

As for advice, thank you, I'd rather not cross my roads with lgg! :D

DeletedUser20647

:eek:hmy:As someone already said: some are new and not being familiar yet with the game insides or the forum topics, as for me, I personally don't have the time to browse all forums... So, each for different reasons try to get some info.

If you have smth to share do it, but do not waste anyone's time with unnecessary offences, doesn't matter how hidden they seem!

Next time when you feel like assuming smth, instead of treating people with such condescension keep comments to yourself! :indian:

The website I gave you: www.the-west.net is the homepage.
I do not know what offences you are talking about, you did offend me however....

DeletedUser21630

The website I gave you: www.the-west.net is the homepage.
I do not know what offences you are talking about, you did offend me however....

You didn't offend me in any way, I only feel offended by people I respect. But, you have patronized the people who have posted before me, without any valid reason. I don't have the time for babysitting so, just read this topic from the very beginning, and find yourself your fault and where from my reaction!

Oh, yes, you gave that link when noone needed it anymore! Thank you anyway for the effort.

DeletedUser15169

it seemed to be down for a few min again today cause I got a 502 Bad gateway until I waited for about 10min

DeletedUser

You didn't offend me in any way, I only feel offended by people I respect. But, you have patronized the people who have posted before me, without any valid reason. I don't have the time for babysitting so, just read this topic from the very beginning, and find yourself your fault and where from my reaction!

Oh, yes, you gave that link when noone needed it anymore! Thank you anyway for the effort.

The link is to the home page, the one everyone goes to to login to the game. Why would someone need the friggin' link?

If they paid any attention at all, they would see the announcment.