world 12 milestones

DeletedUser

No one has ever made it to level 10 in 24 hours before the heavy labor quests.

No you don't. You need a plan, luck, and premium automation, unless you can be at the computer every 4 hours.

So which is it? level 10 with a plan, luck, no faith, and premium automation. Or no one can do it without heavy labor?

:laugh:

DeletedUser20647

Would be funny if the OP never came back here, while we keep posting silly milestones :laugh:

DeletedUser

Ranking stats hadn't updated by the time I posted. There's a few of us on there now though :(

Not sure what their exact times at lvl 10 were because it wasn't from a job so no reports to tell us apart. I know mine was just before 23.09 which is what the photo was meant to show

DeletedUser

Ranking stats hadn't updated by the time I posted. There's a few of us on there now though :(

Not sure what their exact times at lvl 10 were because it wasn't from a job so no reports to tell us apart. I know mine was just before 23.09 which is what the photo was meant to show

So first to level 5 was just to throw us off eh? Good job regardless. I'd like to have your startup luck. :)

DeletedUser

Would be funny if the OP never came back here, while we keep posting silly milestones :laugh:

Heh. Looks like he got a late start like me. Should I go post about how unfair it is that start times didn't cater to those of us in Australia? :p

DeletedUser

I will make sure Fort Club HQ is the first town to get all of these milestones for town points.