world 12 unavailable?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser1121

I can't login. Other worlds seem to work fine.
Am i the only one having this problem?

DeletedUser

nope your not the only one. it's not working for me either

DeletedUser1121

got the error that connection to the database was refused :)

DeletedUser

its working again

edit: and finshed already again

not amusing since my player is doing nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crazy

Its playing up bad 1 min its up ,then it's down ,then you cannot do anything but watch nothing ;)

Its driving me crazy :mad:

DeletedUser

I must admit that I'm not so nervous about it...
Perhaps the reason is that I don't like policy of "secrets" in a wildwest game like it's some spythrillersuspensemystery game...
So probably I don't care that much if the server is up or down.

Besides, I'm having more fun with another Inno's game called "no secrets". Oops, got the wrong name, it's actually called Grepolis and the setting is in old Greece and not some spy thriller movie wannabe.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the reason is that I don't like policy of "secrets" in a wildwest game like it's some spythrillersuspensemystery game...

Besides, I'm having more fun with another Inno's game called "no secrets". Oops, got the wrong name, it's actually called Grepolis and the setting is in old Greece and not some spy thriller movie wannabe.

i'm playing that to but i must say that TW is MUCH,MUCH,MUCH better then grepolis

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

The next time WoW goes down I'm going to go over to their forums and tell them all why I don't care :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

nashy, wow game has another policy. And it's not "secrecy". It's bloodsucking gombeen. And I can't believe there are so much people that play that one and similar ones. I didn't even want to bother with free 10 hours trial.

Anyway, the server is up again. And I'm so eager to discover more "secrets".
Yea, right. I'm just gonna put my character on some job and that's it. If it unlocks some "secret", good for me. But I mustn't tell that to anyone or the furious mob will get me and I'll die viciously. So nothing to talk about actually. And that's the online game that keeps it's community comunicating. Shouldn't it be called "The East" or "KGB" then? What an irony.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Just go sit in a corner and cry for yourself.
I don't care about the fact you don't like the game or the gameplay.
Why don't you just delete your account and get back to Grepolis?

DeletedUser

For someone with that much IQ the answer should be obvious:
Because I (would?) like to write about everything I know about the game on the game's official forum and not Twitter/Facer/Buzzer/MSNer/Yabber/etcer.

DeletedUser22527

Login problem

Haven't been able to get into world 11 or 12 for 2 days!