World 9 Players

DeletedUser

Well ive just joined, my first new world in a while and one i expect to stick to.

Anybody else here? worlds seems a bit quiet so i thought id pop along see if i have any competition :laugh:

DeletedUser

Oh noes you pop up everywhere ......everyone beware the little blue man with the white hat has invaded your forums...

DeletedUser

azrael-cartoon-cat-21100822.jpg

We are already on guard.:D

DeletedUser

I just started the game 4 days ago. I really like it. Hard to find a town that will accept me though. Looking for a town that likes to mentor a little. out of all the worlds I play (4) this is the one I am most advanced it.

Adventurer focused on Mobility and horseback riding. Pretty cool game :D. Very empty world, at least where I am located only like 5 towns on the map.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind havin ya. But this isnt the thread fer that.

Youll have me to deal with eventually, not like TW where people can get wiped out, you just beat the crap outta them and they cant duel then, lol.

DeletedUser

I like this world, the west side of the map is nearly deserted while the east is nearly full.

DeletedUser

This is my first time out in the wilderness. This time i'll focus on the blue ones and fine motor skills ;p.

I'm playing in the Greek server as well, erm cuz i'm Greek :D There i'm focused on the yellows ones and leadership

DeletedUser

I'm here. :D

I decided to go for a pure dueling strategy and miraculously I am now in the top 15 in the world for dueling even though I'm only level 20.

DeletedUser

I'm here, my 2nd world, my first character in world 1 is kinda all over the place so I figured I would try to make one where I specialize in 2 skills and see how that works out.

DeletedUser

It's also my second world, but here I'm gong to be a pure dueler, so watch out :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cowboy here. This is my first world and first character. found a nice group of people in a small but growing town. looks like im going to be all over the place with skills though. no set strategy yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I decided to go for silver mining first and foremost in this world. In the other worlds I play in I spent alot of time on quests, dueling etc...etc. This time its all about the cash.

Once I can help get a town built to the hilt I can then sock cash away for items and eventually a respec to a pure dueler build.

DeletedUser

Ya i started a coulple of weeks ago.Im an adventurer from the town wolf creek.

DeletedUser

i joined this world , I started a town and we doing well. So far its a fun and enjoyable game. I have had problems but nothing outside the game, (town being threaten etc). i hope to get to know you all.

DeletedUser

Lack of recruits

Cant fill my town with quality members.
Duelers Grotto
Looking for peeps
In game *Tim the tool man *buckchamp2