World 9 Premium Accounts

DeletedUser

who has a premium account or is considering of paying for one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More energy

Your character has a maximum of 150 energy points. Energy points regenerate 50% faster.

This one you can not afford to be without

You do not need to sleep that often and will spend allot of more time doing something useful. :dry:

Automation

You can put four assignments in the queue to be done one after the other.

Not needed if you log in every 4 h
But there is somthing called real life to :unsure:

Higher income

The wages are increased by 50% and the items you'll find during your work are more valuable. The chance to find a product is also increased by 50%.

Exactly what the headline sayes it is mutch more money in your pocket.:eek:hmy:

Character bonus

The advantages of your character class are doubled.

Depending on what character you have the bounuses are supprise DUBLED :blink:

And yes it is defenetly worth it if you can spare a few bucks and otherwise enjoy this game.

Go buy it allready !

DeletedUser

i have been considering...but i know once i have started, i wont be able to live without the extras! :D

DeletedUser

Premium works to a great advantage in this game, it would be well worth trying out. Remember if your unsure about premium, completing the following quests will enable you to test it out for 3-7 days.

• Fire heart - Just a dream?
  • Well organized - Juicy steaks
  • Optimization of profits - Starvation wages

DeletedUser

Well that is true :)

there is no going back once you gotten use toe sweet bounuses

DeletedUser618

How is it more fun with premium? Extra Dance Hall girl in the Saloon? Softer, fluffier pillows in the Hotel?

Or is it just the instant gratification of more money and quicker leveling?

DeletedUser

Personally I don't have a premium account, but I am considering it, not so much for the advantages, but because I enjoy the game and think innogames deserve some of my money for it. This might seem odd to some of you, but the way I see it, people like me who are playing the game completely for free should be very grateful to those with premium accounts, who make the game possible.
I will wait to see if i'm still enjoying it as much in a month or two first though.

DeletedUser

I pay for premium energy in all worlds. It allows me to do more, which I enjoy, plus as George Hurst says, I believe in supporting the company. Its a pretty straightforward choice: if they make money they devote resources to developing the game further. If they lose money then they stop ongoing support and eventually close the game. I know which of those two outcomes I'd rather see.

DeletedUser

I have Premier in all my worlds. It's a low price for playing considering how much I else spend on my hobbies.

DeletedUser

I have:
Higher income
More energy

Which is great for building towns. (being a town founder it helps alot)

DeletedUser

Som1

Premium works to a great advantage in this game, it would be well worth trying out. Remember if your unsure about premium, completing the following quests will enable you to test it out for 3-7 days.

• Fire heart - Just a dream?
  • Well organized - Juicy steaks
  • Optimization of profits - Starvation wages

At wich lvl can you accept the quests?

DeletedUser

Yes ,

if you want to see the prices go on 'premium' once you are on your game.

DeletedUser

Actually NO

You buy gold nuggets and you activate the bonuses you want.

If you choose to leave out one or 2 your nuggets lasts longer before you need to buy new ones