World 9 Premium Accounts

DeletedUser

yes i agree, thats why i never hesitated in paying. I think the advantages are great i really noticed the pick up in leveling speed thanks to those sweet advantages.

DeletedUser

I finally decided and paid for a few nuggets...not really for the advantages (they are indeed superb!). It is my support for the game developers and all involved who has made this fun game for us to enjoy.

DeletedUser

I can not live without premium (especially autom. and more energy)

DeletedUser14366

How long are your unused nuggets good for?
Do you get to keep the "rewards" you got while using nuggets after they run out?
Heaven only knows I can use all the help I can get! :laugh:

DeletedUser

nah when they run out... they run out... you need to get more nuggets and "spend them" on the bonus'/... or just top them up before the timer runs out and its extended.

DeletedUser

How long are your unused nuggets good for?
Do you get to keep the "rewards" you got while using nuggets after they run out?
Heaven only knows I can use all the help I can get! :laugh:

Your unused nuggets never expire. As long as you haven't activated a premium feature and you have left over nuggets they will be on your account until you use them.

I am not sure what you mean by 'rewards'. Once the premium feature you activated expires you no longer get that bonus until you purchase or use existing nuggets to activate the feature again. If you are talking about items and such that you find while using premium then of course you get to keep those.

DeletedUser

some missions give you +days onto your premium feature. while i dont know 100% but i think they get added to any days you already have.

DeletedUser

That is true. If you have premium and complete the quest that gives you 4 days of extra energy, that time is added on.

DeletedUser14240

I pay for premium as well. I like the benefit of being able to schedule up to four jobs in advance. I also like that you can see quickly which jobs are most beneficial.

DeletedUser

I pay for premium as well. I like the benefit of being able to schedule up to four jobs in advance. I also like that you can see quickly which jobs are most beneficial.

for seeing quickly which jobs are mostbeneficial.. you could also use the
West Insider... pretty accurate...

I feel the reason behind should be .. giving back something to innogames for developing good games..

however i personally feel the best ones, are the Higher income..
and the Character bonus for the character class, builders, adventurers and soldiers..