World 9 speed vs. other worlds

DeletedUser6752

Is there any particular reason why

a) World 9 seems to be "unavailable" more often than other worlds;

b) World 9 often seems to be appreciably slower than other worlds?

At times when I can get into w1 and w4, w9 will often show as "unavailable".
And just now, for example, w1 and w4 were performing just fine, but I go to my w9 tab and I get nothing but the spins and ultra-slow-loading screens.

DeletedUser

same here world 10 is real fast but world 9 is slow and even with firefox iv had many probs loging on

DeletedUser

Still probably trying to recover from the 20 fort battles of a couple of days ago.:p

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The home page wont even load for me at the moment, I'm not going to set my jobs until I'm sure they'll be registered.

DeletedUser6752

I'm not necessarily talking about just today, though - this seems to happen on a regular basis. w1 I can be active in; w4 I can be active in; w9 - world is unavailable. :mad:

DeletedUser

I haven't really had any problems with opening w9. I was only kicked from one of the fort battles Thursday evening, luckily not the ones I was involved in, but that was expected. 20 fort battles in one night, no wonder the server had a hard time and had some hickups! :eek:hmy:

But generally w9 hasn't been a problem for me to open. I can't explain why...

DeletedUser17565

Internal server error as well - server dead for hours now...

DeletedUser

If everyone who experiences downtime could put in a ticket under bugs at exactly the time the downtime occurs (please refresh and re-try to logon first) I'll try and find out if there is a pattern, or if the servers were down

DeletedUser

Will do that next time, much too late for now.
Furthermore, the problem was obviously already there when we found it.

One thing I can say for sure is that I was definitely experiencing a server slow-down in my last session prior to this, so there is probably a connection.

EDIT 16:13 GMT: I think it is crashed again, I was logged in but the game stopped responding, and I got a message 'Empty server response' while trying to get the town forum.
Logging off was not doing anything, and it eventually times out with a message:
Error:

The world is not available at the moment!

Making a report now

2nd EDIT:

Trying to make a ticket while logged off does not work correctly:
I can log in the support system, but when I try to select world 9, log- in issues, I am sent to http://support.innogames.de/playerticket/faq-text which incorrectly displays:
No activation mail received.

If you do not get an activation E-mail, you can order a » new E-Mail.

Password change

If you lost your password, you can edit it here: http://www.the-west.net/?page=change_password

Or write a new Request to our Support-Team.

I have used the ticket system several times in the past without such problem, while being logged in through the game.

3rd EDIT:
I could eventually log back into the game, but everything is slowed to a crawl. Loading any in-game window takes up to a minute.

Last edited by a moderator: