World Two Duelling Tournament

Diggo11

Thats kinda bunk... "hey duelers, heres more sp to get better, oya every1 else, screw you".

Can I get free ap/sp for like having the most hiding in the west or something?
It's only a once off prize, we won't just be giving any monthly to keep racking up until you have heaps more than the next guy. Plus there are plenty of good duellers, it's not like 2AP will suddenly make them untouchable...

And dunno, wanna organise a hiding tournament for W2? :p

DeletedUser

Congrats Bio. This proves that duelers are capable to win on soldiers. Not to mention that Erus is no1 in dueling rank, not Bio. I guess this does prove a lot.

DeletedUser

Well count El Reino in for 3rd place.

We split our duels, each winning in defense. But I whiffed on my attack, so the combined points were 861-490. Oh well, I got 450 xp for the win.

Alas.

hehehe, i think someone sold his gold to Maya :razz:

I traded beaver pelts long before that. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's only a once off prize, we won't just be giving any monthly to keep racking up until you have heaps more than the next guy. Plus there are plenty of good duellers, it's not like 2AP will suddenly make them untouchable...

And dunno, wanna organise a hiding tournament for W2? :p

Oh I know, I'm just a sore loser... lol :laugh::razz::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just got some of the prize, money and most important 2 ap.
but i did not got gun?
ok, i already have one :p but i want another!

Diggo11

Put it in the telegram but may as well post it here. Due to some controversy in he Inno offices due to another language server we currently can't give items away until he issue is resolved (yet we can give money and AP, go figure). Assuming he issue is resolved favourably we will be giving he rest later. In the mean time you do get the cash and points though, so no reason to panic yet!

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all the winners , at least the one who beat me took 3rd :)