World War II!!!

DeletedUser

I should take another history class, all I can remember is something about penguins and killer whales.

DeletedUser

win most of our defences, the recent loss we had [fort sacred lake], was quickly recaptured and turned into WANTED fort 15 :)

DeletedUser

nice flicking through, looking at past events...

now we can see the tables are turning, are they not... :dry:

DeletedUser

WANTED is still #1.... also, we've been #1 for 2 years now.... let's see you take the #1 spot and hold onto it for that long ;)

DeletedUser

WANTED is still #1.... also, we've been #1 for 2 years now.... let's see you take the #1 spot and hold onto it for that long ;)

hmm...even you know your slipping though, dont you ;)

do you really think cutting towns will help? :p

DeletedUser

Still? Really? How so? I see Wanted on 3 and Wanted 6 at the end of the first page. I might be seeing things, I apologize if I am wrong, but the last time I checked I didn't need glasses.

Harsha..

well, it seems WANTED is slipping, which does not bode well for the rest of the world - if WANTED does fall, it'll make W2 like W6, where i have heard that barely anything happens and is extremely inactive - W2 might go the same way, unless WANTED recovers from it's slump and starts taking over forts again

DeletedUser

well, it seems WANTED is slipping, which does not bode well for the rest of the world - if WANTED does fall, it'll make W2 like W6, where i have heard that barely anything happens and is extremely inactive - W2 might go the same way, unless WANTED recovers from it's slump and starts taking over forts again
This is exactly what I was thinking, but then I thought: "hey, we can have fun anyway. We can start friendly battles among ourselves, like that naked battle happened in one of the other worlds, max them out, for exp and fun."

DeletedUser

This is exactly what I was thinking, but then I thought: "hey, we can have fun anyway. We can start friendly battles among ourselves, like that naked battle happened in one of the other worlds, max them out, for exp and fun."

...Or naked duels. Armed with nothing but a pillow

Harsha..

well, yes - GANG will never be the new WANTED, through...we have a whole different policy of doing things, the most important one is that we are a democracy and the players can vote for their leaders. WANTED, on the same note is like a hierarchy, headed by dictators, who run the show, with the members doing whatever they want them to do

DeletedUser

well, yes - GANG will never be the new WANTED, through...we have a whole different policy of doing things, the most important one is that we are a democracy and the players can vote for their leaders. WANTED, on the same note is like a hierarchy, headed by dictators, who run the show, with the members doing whatever they want them to do

thats how i roll :ph34r:

nahh joking haha:laugh:

DeletedUser

Congratulations,

You have taken down WANTED. WANTED is ATM ranked #4.

Give yourselves a pat on the back for doing the unthinkable, taking down a town ranked at #1 for 2 yrs time.

WANTED is not dead, we will be back, count on it, but for the time being you are the greater champions, good job.

I applaud you...

applause.jpg

DeletedUser

So everyone will know as it seems to be thought about here recently ,,,,,,this is what I posted on the wanted 6 forums, as it was suggested morale was low and that if I left it would be at 0. This is my parting post of Wanted for the time being.

**Morale shouldn't be affected by me only. I am only a small cog in the machine that Wanted is. I have been thinking about quitting this game for a while. I just want to have a bit of fun with some old time enemies before i quit as I cannot being they are members of Wanted towns. I enjoy the enemies I have being in wanted but in my gut I still feel there is unfinished business for me left in this world.
The game is the Old West and this old gunslinger looks to the horizon and feels the pain from old wounds will never heal unless a little personal justice and the sunrise to their day of Reckoning or my day of defeat comes. Will I fall by the wayside of the true gunslingers of this world and be buried in a shallow grave or will I truly be remembered as one of the greatest in the history of World 2 duelers?
That is the cross I am carrying.

That is what I have been feeling for quite some time , it has nothing to do with recent events or anything that anyone has said in the forums or a mail message.
I will always have respect for everyone that is in a wanted town and everyone who has led before me as they helped pave the way for the success I have had to this point.
Everyone can form their own opinions about what I have posted here this morning but as you can see from my last 24 hours in the dueling thread I have throughly put a serious azz kicking on offtopica. 6 duels , 5 ko's 6 wins.Only one was seriously below my level (Jakester) This however will be my last post in this town.
I would hope the door would be open for me to join Wanted again if my desire to play this game on a long term basis again returns , if not then I do understand. I wish you all great success and good luck in Wanted as you certainly have the Leaders to guide you and fight alongside. I will not join another town right away as I will give it a little time to think over what I want to do.

If we meet in the future down the barrels of each others guns , then so be it. Good Luck guys and gals.
It has been a pleasure and a honor fighting along side each of you but it is time to ride off into the sunset.***

I posted it here because I didn't want anything to be taken out of context or be called a traitor. So that everyone I have come to know in this server can see what my true reasons are. Anyone can say it is because I am a rat jumping off a sinking ship I assure that is not the case.

DeletedUser

You left me speechless. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I was looking forward to duel you again and soon, but in the same time I always thought you don't belong in wanted. Whatever you are going to do, good luck to you and when you need help you know where you can find it (and no, I am not recruiting you like some might think).

DeletedUser

Oh cmon , dont get all sad , I still got a good bit of premium left. LOL