World Wiki

• Thread starter DeletedUser12367
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12367

Hello all I am new to the West and world 8 is my first go at this. So far I am loving it! :)

Did a search on the forums and didnt find much so I figure I get input from you guys and gals.

Would anyone be interested in having a who's who of world 8?

Towns and notible people. I know we have a ranking system that covers the basics but I was wondering if there would be any interest in expanding it beyond pure ranking.

Its just a thought havent looked much more into it other than on the forums.

I could set up a template and players fill out there own pages and bios.

Any thoughts?

DeletedUser

So would it be a wikipedia page or something here on the forum?

DeletedUser12367

I was thinking a wiki pages with a forum sticky for quick links. Not 100% what would work best. Perhaps I should put something together first. It could include standing alliances,naps and trade agreements as well.

DeletedUser

I think it would be more interesting for all of the-west.net, not just one world, but the problem is less than 1% of players are active in the forums, so I'm not sure how much of a response you'd get.

DeletedUser12367

I was thinking the same thing as far as the whole community of the-west.net however to start things off get a system in place for this world and then expand out.

Obviously the smalled number of people using the forums means that would come down to a dedicated community tool. Not horrible but perhaps it could pull more people to the forums.

DeletedUser

I would like to see what you have in mind.
Obviously it is a great idea.

Like Elmyr, I would prefer all 9 Worlds in the Wiki. However, to get the Communities participation and involvement is going to be tough!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Can't you just use the Ranking system ingame? It already has a list of all players on the world , 1-9 ( you would have to have a character for each world I guess)
2568iggyberto27Iggleburg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Make sure Gyoza's included: He has such a bad reputation that FoM has threatened to declare war on anyone who accepts him into a town.

DeletedUser14280

In that case, include the two Kittens and bk200 as well.
And me, because I'm awesome too.

DeletedUser11353

I`m awesome just like you guys, you could include me too you big bad kitty:sad: If you make this idea happen, I`m in

DeletedUser

looks like we need an awesomeness ranking on the wiki. Just so you know, my awesomenisity exceeds all others.

DeletedUser14280

No it doesn't.
If you're "more awesome", that means we're "less awesome".
And I don't think any one of us would be happy with being "less awesome".
Therefore, we need something else.

I propose a scale that goes both ways.
At the top we can have the most popular, and at the other top we can have the evilest of them all.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure Hefty has a site he is working on.

Mine is the Whole Community in General making Guides which would go on a site, easy to access for everybody to see =)

This Wiki is different and mainly Community controlled. Could be a bit of fun

DeletedUser

Hey! You changed your anthropomorphic smurf monstrosity. Giving it up for Lent?

Status
Not open for further replies.