Worst injury when working

DeletedUser

A cow kicks you. You lose 141 health points.
You get hit by a bullet. You lose 1 health point.
i think bullet is more dangerous in real life

DeletedUser

a horse bites you lose 90 health

that must of been one hell of a bite:unsure:

DeletedUser

You get hit by a bullet. You lose 5 health points.
You get hit by a bullet. You lose 5000000 health points.<== joke

DeletedUser

What happens when you lose all your health points. Do you like...start at lv.1 again or something? Ant Tips or Info?

DeletedUser11353

you lose all cash on hand, all your energy points, you`re not able to duel for 48 hours and you go directly to your hotel

DeletedUser6988

Transport ammunition

dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 665 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser6988

Charlatan

Charlatan

motivation.png
65%
clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 153
experience.png
65 Experience points
luck.png
potion.png

danger.png
You get really thirsty and take a sip without thinking about it. You lose 17 health points.

Not the worst, but pretty funny anyway!

DeletedUser

You get sunburn and really bad back pain, you pass out and lose 13 health points, i find that funny lol.

DeletedUser

A townless wanderer with over $7000 in my pocket, I wake up in the middle of a field to find I`ve been mugged by a hairy overweight cow with an equine envy problem.:mad:
Who wants half a ton of steak?
Hunting buffalo

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 322 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 926 health points

Robbing trains with 1 Labour point :ph34r: I survived to find a hotel and sleep for a while :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You get a bad sunburn. You lose 4 health points. LOL. I was doing scaring the birds off the fields

DeletedUser22085

You go onto the wrong field and the farmer shoots at you. You lose 19 health points. hilarius :D

Deleted User - 1278415

When you bend down to pick up an especially large potato, you throw out your back. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

tanning deer skin:the smell is horribal and you vomit you lose 84 hp what did my character eat at the hotel:laugh:

DeletedUser25825

When you bend down to pick up an especially large potato, you throw out your back. You lose 1 health point.

Holy wow! That must have been some potato! A WHOLE health point? Did you make it back to the hotel in time?

Indians attack you on the road to the next town. You lose 1 health point. (Whew! That traveling merchant business sure can lead to scratches!)