WSOTW - Western Signature of the week!

DeletedUser

So, emmmm.... How many times are you allowed to change your entry after you post it?

DeletedUser

Your not. And since some one did, next week I'll be putting the first entry from that person on the first post.

DeletedUser

I will not be entering the comp this week. The two votes i received last week got me deppresed
ps GoldDisk
im ub3r l33t w/ me crz hxorz

DeletedUser

Your not. And since some one did, next week I'll be putting the first entry from that person on the first post.

i checked, and it said it no where in the rules. you should put it in the rules if you are saying that, but this week you cant enforce rules you didnt notify us of.

DeletedUser

i checked, and it said it no where in the rules. you should put it in the rules if you are saying that, but this week you cant enforce rules you didnt notify us of.

It is ok Phiney, Gold Disk only said that from next week (next competition) this rule will apply :)

I will not be entering the comp this week. The two votes i received last week got me deppresed
ps GoldDisk
im ub3r l33t w/ me crz hxorz

Don't be depressed, enter again ! It was very hard to choose a winner, all the signatures were so good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't be depressed, enter again ! It was very hard to choose a winner, all the signatures were so good.

I know...it is so hard to choose!!!

So for all the players out there, please don't make me feel dizzy for picking who to choose...understand???

DeletedUser

Not made by me!

WORDDOGG get's the credit. It's only half of his full work, but it should stand alone quite well. I've worn it for years on the site he made if or me on.

DeletedUser

Not made by me!

WORDDOGG get's the credit. It's only half of his full work, but it should stand alone quite well. I've worn it for years on the site he made if or me on.

It is a lovely signature, but it has to be your own work to enter. If WORDDOGG plays the The West maybe he could enter it :)

DeletedUser

Here is my entry :)

Sigoftheweek1.jpg

DeletedUser

I like the entries so far, but I'm gonna reserve judgement until the voting opens, in case there's any last minute entries.

DeletedUser1105

What's wrong with using a common font? I used it in my sig...