Www revolution

DeletedUser

Revolution.png

Welcome to the Revolution!

We are a small town looking for players of all caliber that are willing to help the town grow and work together to allow every member to prosper.
We are members of the WWW Federation and have access to all the Federations shops.
We are located in the extreme North West of the map and are in the company of about 25 WWW Towns.
We are accepting players of all class and level at this time and have 5 openings.
If you are interested in joining drop a telegram to Mythro and I will get back to you as soon as possible.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Pardon, does WWW stand for "World Wide West"?
World Wide West Federation?

Also, you have 25 towns but only 3 spaces?

DeletedUser

WWW is West Wild Wolves, and yes our town had 3 openings, each town in the federation does its own recruitment. Now We have 1 slot open, but residence is about to be leveled again so will have more slots soon. Thanks for looking =)

Residence has been upgraded, we now have room for 6 more members, feel free to send me a telegram if you are interested in joining, Thanks

DeletedUser

We are Still seeking new members, the town is starting to grow a bit quicker, we now have room for 5 more members. We have picked up 4 new members this week and our stores, bank, and residence have all been upgraded. If you are interested contact me for an invitation.

Thanks,

Myth

We are down to 1 open spot now, working on raising residence again so apply today!