West Tools - Another Website with a lot of features

DeletedUser

Very cool, I can't wait to see it grow, and this website gave me the realization that Tribal Wars and The West have the same initials. That's going be confusing lol.

DeletedUser

Today we can present you a lot of new things and bug-fixes.

What is new?
-new items were added
-new quests were added
-on mouse over an item you can see in which town the item is buyable
-world 2 is supported now, but you don't need another account. You can easily switch worlds with one klick
-a lot of bugfixes

What are our future plans?
-new features for the skill tool
-support system

Enjoy our new features and thank you for using our tool! :)

Joony.

DeletedUser794

wow. that tool is amazing. Extremely useful and awesome.

Great site. Well done!

DeletedUser

There is a irc-channel now, too.

If you have questions about the tool or if you have good ideas, that are still missing, just ask someone there.

Channelname: #westtool
Server: Quakanet

Owners: Joony, Reserved

DeletedUser

Great site, very helpful especially because weststats doesn't work for me.

DeletedUser

Tool features:

Here you can see all the features of our new tool:

Jobs:

Here you can see all the jobs with a lot of informations. Also you can see the products of the jobs. You can sort by "Name of the job", "Difficulty", "Wages", "Experience", "Luck", "Danger" and the "Item" by clicking on the name or the symbols.
It's also possible to filter the jobs by a skill.

Quests:

In the Questtool you can see all quests. The jobs that you have to do to solve the quest and the reward are all graphically shown!
If you look at "all quests" you can press on the titles (as example "from level 2) and you will get to the top of the site.

Items:
You can sort the items after a lot of features, look yourself ;)
On mouse over you can se in which town the item is available!

Skill Tool:

If you have registerd and logged in you can use the Skill Tool. At first click on "To your charackter to change skills". There you can import your skills with copy and paste (look also at the explanation there). After that you click on "To your inventory" and there you can import your inventory with copy and paste, too (there is also an instruction). After that you go "to the job calculations".
There you can see all the joby and your labour points. If you go with your coursor about a job you can see the best clothes for the job. In the future you will have a lot of clothes and then you can look in the skill tool which the best clothes are. You can also sort the jobs!
In the skill tool you can also blind out all jobs, you`re not able to do and you can calculate the labour points with your skills and the best clothes you have ingame.
By clicking on the respective symbol, a list with the best clothings for this job will be shown.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great site

Thank you for such a helpful site.

I have been using both another site and The West Tool site to gain better knowledge and understanding of this game. I know there are some folks that have said that The West Tool is "useless", but they couldn't be more wrong. This site is a valid source of information and I have noticed that at least two quests are incorrect or incomplete on the other site that I was able to get correct information about from The West Tool site.

I found that the job calculations tool is helpful and I'm sure will be even more so once I have more gear that I need to switch out between jobs. Althought I was unable to get the copy and paste to work I was able to manually add my items.

One recommendation on the job calculations page would be to change the line "Blind out all jobs, you`re not able to do?" to say "Show only jobs you are able to do?" or something along those lines that is more easily understood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is level 23 the highest for quests or is this just the highest anyone has found so far?

DeletedUser

I found really nice and interesting quests on the german west tools site :) it is worth to be motivated till level 45.

DeletedUser

Very nice Tool Site, can come in very handy! I highly recommend it!

DeletedUser

no matter what i try i can not get my inventory to go in, so my calcalations are incarrect, its very fustration, other wise i think its a great help. any sugg besides the odveouse ones i have tried--- sandy-----sorry bad spealler maybe we need a school house LOL

DeletedUser

Open your inventory, and press Ctrl A. Then right click on your mouse and choose view source. Then a box will come up with the source code, make sure it's highlighted and press Ctrl C. Take that and put inot the box at the site. Then click the send. I know this is just repetitive from what you are told at the site, but maybe it will help determine if you may have missed a step.

Oh and BTW I agree, Cowgirls..the way the West was won indeed! :)