P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My name is easy to look up. Make the effort moransky. I did find you. Homeless adventurer. No suproses there. Probably talked too much trash in your town forums also and got the boot! lol

Not homeless anymore. Was just away shopping, so you can attack me now.

haha you fool of course I was making fun of you. "We" do know you and your cowardly tactics very well. Was just nipping at the good ol' brady tactic on the forum of writing "oh he said something mean, let's call him a troll!". BTW do you Brady-guys are english naturals? Or is "suproses" some joke I don't get?

DeletedUser

I am sure no one ever ranted about oyur sad little podunk town bullying anyone as oyu are unable to do so. your twisting of words is what is cheap prinso. You lose two fights with us so get your revenge and backstab then come here to brag and post pictures. How pathetic is that?? lol

Your comments on the ceasefires are just flat out lies. You pack of uncontrolled monkeys attacked DWC, we came and spanked you. Wiped out everybody. DEAD. You made peace then immediately broke it. You were spanked again. You broke it a 3rd time so you were attacked again with the launching pad I build. The attacks from DWC from Salem people came AFTER you hit DWC and failed to report the attacks from Baro and his pal. Your fault for not telling someone or just targeting the offenders. You instead go off half cocked and attack multiple towns. Does your mayor even know?!?

James attacked WELL after your attacks on DWC. You KO'd a shopper there and another from not even a TBBG town. (Well, they soon will be now thanks to you! WOOT! 17 more duelers for us! THANKS!!!!)

DWC attacke doyu, you should have told your mayor then talked it out as per the terms of the ceasefire. THAT'S where you choked it. Anything after that is at your feet.

Last time we hit you we flattened you. Looking at your town now and the other town it seems about 1/2 the total populations left town to avoid the fight (Typical strategy for cowards) and the other half is alseep or KO'd.

Facts are facts. Talk won't change them. Sorry kid.

DeletedUser

This makes me wonder.. Are members of TBBG insane for real? they seem so detached from reality it is actually a bit scary, lets hope they are roleplaying :)

DeletedUser

And you REALLY need to learn to lie better. He never said that to anyone. It was a platform to hit you folks for once again breaking the peace. And it will now be used again to end your town.

The fact 6 of you are here crying and whining tells me it's all a teenage show here. Zero maturity or sense of commitment to agreements. I haven't seen a town break a cease fire so many time ever. For tha treason alone we intend to make sure you don't have a chance to do it again.

o'rly?...

so you're admitting that you built a town right next to us for the purpose of being a flight deck for troops to attack us?...

funny, because Michael Brady pretty much outright denied that factoid...

you guys should really all get on the same propaganda page :):D:laugh:

--j

DeletedUser

Nothing really said here other then an insult so....your mother's fat AND ugly and we can now see where oyu get your looks. :D

This makes me wonder.. Are members of TBBG insane for real? they seem so detached from reality it is actually a bit scary, lets hope they are roleplaying :)

DeletedUser

I am sure no one ever ranted about oyur sad little podunk town bullying anyone as oyu are unable to do so. your twisting of words is what is cheap prinso. You lose two fights with us so get your revenge and backstab then come here to brag and post pictures. How pathetic is that?? lol

As a matter of fact Brady did that numerous times, calling us bullies.

Your comments on the ceasefires are just flat out lies. You pack of uncontrolled monkeys attacked DWC, we came and spanked you. Wiped out everybody. DEAD.

Huh? Allmost all of our top fighters were not KO'd by you a single time. OK I was (non-dueling adventurer) after three attacks. But that just left me more time to do work unharrassed.

You made peace then immediately broke it. You were spanked again. You broke it a 3rd time so you were attacked again with the launching pad I build. The attacks from DWC from Salem people came AFTER you hit DWC and failed to report the attacks from Baro and his pal. Your fault for not telling someone or just targeting the offenders. You instead go off half cocked and attack multiple towns. Does your mayor even know?!?

James attacked WELL after your attacks on DWC. You KO'd a shopper there and another from not even a TBBG town. (Well, they soon will be now thanks to you! WOOT! 17 more duelers for us! THANKS!!!!)

DWC attacke doyu, you should have told your mayor then talked it out as per the terms of the ceasefire. THAT'S where you choked it. Anything after that is at your feet.

Last time we hit you we flattened you. Looking at your town now and the other town it seems about 1/2 the total populations left town to avoid the fight (Typical strategy for cowards) and the other half is alseep or KO'd.

blah blah blah the usual nonsene. btw I'm just working so you can come after me.

DeletedUser

Your comments on the ceasefires are just flat out lies. You pack of uncontrolled monkeys attacked DWC, we came and spanked you. Wiped out everybody. DEAD. You made peace then immediately broke it. You were spanked again. You broke it a 3rd time so you were attacked again with the launching pad I build. The attacks from DWC from Salem people came AFTER you hit DWC and failed to report the attacks from Baro and his pal. Your fault for not telling someone or just targeting the offenders. You instead go off half cocked and attack multiple towns. Does your mayor even know?!?

Now it's already the 4th ceasefire we've broken? It was 3 before. Can you settle on the number of cease fires you make up, thanks.

I think the first "spanking" you're referring to is when we joined some half-assed attack on DWC's fort.
They joined TBBG a few weeks later, then a TBBG zerg came and suckerpunched us for that fort attack. ( That's just funny, really, it is )

The multiple town thing really makes no sense, as I didn't touch anybody in Salem until JBH hit our worker.

The leaving town stuff is also not very impressive coming from an alliance that's known to travel only after leaving their towns.
What are those join timers up to now?
Point me at more than 2 people of ours who are without a town, and I'll point you at 2 people shopping.
I myself walked back from Salem for 5 hours and just the 1 guy at our town dared attack me, well done!

I know both Rowdy Yates and Poison Tulip dropped from Salem to avoid getting KO'd. And Brady dropped right after getting KO'd,

DeletedUser

Please stay put so we can make sure oyu get your beauty rest then :laugh:

hahah you **** of course your an idiot. I was making fun of you. Cowardly as in a suprise attck during acease fire oyu mean. Or is your next lie to be that there wasn't one? Nip at your own tactics or can't you think of any moron? :p Troll is someone who comments on something he knows nothing about and just starts trouble. I think that was directed at BK but Troll kinda fits you as well.

Are you for real? Dipping deep to the bottom of the bucket to insult someone on a typo. I am sure I am much more educated then you are schmuck. I usually have my assistant check my letters at work for typos and I was lazy. I guess that makes you a better person then me. Hurray for you moron!!:D

Not homeless anymore. Was just away shopping, so you can attack me now.

haha you fool of course I was making fun of you. "We" do know you and your cowardly tactics very well. Was just nipping at the good ol' brady tactic on the forum of writing "oh he said something mean, let's call him a troll!". BTW do you Brady-guys are english naturals? Or is "suproses" some joke I don't get?

DeletedUser

Prinso, wil lyou be back here after we hit back to whine more? Very likely. Sad little boy.

It was VERY funny after the fort attack watching you all flop around onthe ground with 10-12 bullet holes each. I LOVED it! :laugh::laugh:

It was even more fun to watch you squirm as we build that town next to yours. You assumed we were going to attack you so you KO'd the workers. During a ceasefire again. Try not to get too high and mighty. We hit workers but just when at war. You guys hit them at any time.

We don't leave our town to run from a fight. It's called strategy kid but it's WAAAAAAY over your head. Timers are just fine and thakns for asking.

You make a lot of ASSumptions which are always wrong. Try just sticking to facts. If oyu don't know them then STFU and read them :p

People left our town after your attacks for a purpose. No one in our towns ever avoids a fight. Considering the target this time every single person down to the lowest worker wants a piece of your towns.

No one attacked you on your walk home because it was the middle of the night in the USA where most of are players are from. Cowards always backstab when they are least likely to get attacked back.:p:p

Now it's already the 4th ceasefire we've broken? It was 3 before. Can you settle on the number of cease fires you make up, thanks.

I think the first "spanking" you're referring to is when we joined some half-assed attack on DWC's fort.
They joined TBBG a few weeks later, then a TBBG zerg came and suckerpunched us for that fort attack. ( That's just funny, really, it is )

The multiple town thing really makes no sense, as I didn't touch anybody in Salem until JBH hit our worker.

The leaving town stuff is also not very impressive coming from an alliance that's known to travel only after leaving their towns.
What are those join timers up to now?
Point me at more than 2 people of ours who are without a town, and I'll point you at 2 people shopping.
I myself walked back from Salem for 5 hours and just the 1 guy at our town dared attack me, well done!

I know both Rowdy Yates and Poison Tulip dropped from Salem to avoid getting KO'd. And Brady dropped right after getting KO'd,

DeletedUser

"btw I'm just working so you can come after me" says the level 50 punk to the level 30something enemy camp. Very brave of you!!!

DeletedUser

whoa there little brown one you really should get your temper checked with the namecalling and all.

I'll be working for 3 more hrs so if you want to hit me I'm there for you. Even doing clearing the forest and silver mining so you might get some good money out of it. all you have to do is come over and attack me. I'm an adventurer so you won't have that hard a time trying (as if you would).

DeletedUser

"btw I'm just working so you can come after me" says the level 50 punk to the level 30something enemy camp. Very brave of you!!!

Well aren't you talking about the Hoardes of TBBG guys ready to strike? Sure there must be someone my level on there to take me on? But strangely it's always only a handful of your "legion" I've seen around.

DeletedUser

wowwww...i have no clue where to begin on the delusions with this one :)

I am sure no one ever ranted about oyur sad little podunk town bullying anyone as oyu are unable to do so.

maybe...that's because...we don't start wars with people and then bully them into a NAP so we can undermine their allies?...

or maybe it's because we don't start wars with people unless they are camped out on our front door, and attacking our workers repeatedly...

your twisting of words is what is cheap prinso. You lose two fights with us so get your revenge and backstab then come here to brag and post pictures. How pathetic is that?? lol

two?...last i checked...we were at war with you...hmmm.....wait hold on i know this one....

ONCE!!! woohoo! what do i win?? :D ....it's interesting how you guys are magically bloating up the numbers to make yourself look good...

well we've already covered recent history....the whole fiasco with DWC started when johnny blood was attacking our workers repeatedly....and he got put under....and then you guys went and ran to TBBG and cowered under their blanket for help when we wouldn't back down, and you had to fight a fair fight....

so you wiped out everyone huh?....funny, i have yet to be KO'ed...i'm part of everyone in our towns....75% of our citizens haven't been KO'ed....they're part of everyone also...

the "launching pad" that you built came during our first interactions with TBBG....the part where DWC really didn't do much of anything other than be cannon fodder for the TBBG propaganda train...oh yeah, how'd it feel having your citizens get banned for multi-accounting?...must suck huh?

as for not talking to the hats about baro and hisw buddy attacking our citizens?....

well..we'd finally had enough at that point of letting you think we were your *****....

let me put it this way....if you push us once....we'll play nice...push us twice....we'll still play nice...

push us a third time....well....you've seen where that gets you...

yes, our mayor is aware of our actions....i think his words were *ahem* "(expletive deleted) em"...suffice to say, he's fed up with your crap too :)

your memory is funny :D

yep...we KO'ed a shopper who had been attacking our people from your *other* launching pad, DWC....the same shopper who ran back to his home town Salem and has been sleeping until about 10 minutes ago...

James attacked....and then we went to Salem and promptly buried almost the entire town....

how far does talking get?....from what we've heard, your entire town wants war with us, except for one solitary voice, who shall remain nameless, because I have enough respect for him since he's been the sole voice of reason within your entire insane town....so why should we bother trying to talk with you anymore, when the first two times we talked with you, you responded with continued attacks?

yeah....we currently have 57 able-bodied hands in both of our two cities...we may have lost 3 or 4 tops, who have gone to build a third city in our federation....

so are you saying we had 110+ citizens in our original cities?....

you do realize, that's mathematically impossible with two towns right?...

just checking....

oh, and btw, it's funny that you mention people dumping town and running...it's Salem who had people dumping towns like flies to avoid being hit...

lolbrady.jpg

how's them "facts" working out for you "kid"? :laugh:

--j

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Prinso, wil lyou be back here after we hit back to whine more? Very likely. Sad little boy.

It was VERY funny after the fort attack watching you all flop around onthe ground with 10-12 bullet holes each. I LOVED it! :laugh::laugh:

It was even more fun to watch you squirm as we build that town next to yours. You assumed we were going to attack you so you KO'd the workers. During a ceasefire again. Try not to get too high and mighty. We hit workers but just when at war. You guys hit them at any time.

We don't leave our town to run from a fight. It's called strategy kid but it's WAAAAAAY over your head. Timers are just fine and thakns for asking.

You make a lot of ASSumptions which are always wrong. Try just sticking to facts. If oyu don't know them then STFU and read them :p

People left our town after your attacks for a purpose. No one in our towns ever avoids a fight. Considering the target this time every single person down to the lowest worker wants a piece of your towns.

No one attacked you on your walk home because it was the middle of the night in the USA where most of are players are from. Cowards always backstab when they are least likely to get attacked back.:p:p

I think I'll go with delusional on this one.

The interesting look at timezones really confirms that.

I started doing jobs around Salem at about 6PM eastern, arrived back from a nice walk at about midnight eastern. So I'm not sure what your bedtime is, but from the way you throw insults around, I can guess :)

DeletedUser

WOW. What an eyesore. Tired of reading the drivel. I'll be back in a few days to post all the results from our counter attack and watch as your population continues to drop.

wowwww...i have no clue where to begin on the delusions with this one :)

maybe...that's because...we don't start wars with people and then bully them into a NAP so we can undermine their allies?...

or maybe it's because we don't start wars with people unless they are camped out on our front door, and attacking our workers repeatedly...

two?...last i checked...we were at war with you...hmmm.....wait hold on i know this one....

ONCE!!! woohoo! what do i win?? :D ....it's interesting how you guys are magically bloating up the numbers to make yourself look good...

well we've already covered recent history....the whole fiasco with DWC started when johnny blood was attacking our workers repeatedly....and he got put under....and then you guys went and ran to TBBG and cowered under their blanket for help when we wouldn't back down, and you had to fight a fair fight....

so you wiped out everyone huh?....funny, i have yet to be KO'ed...i'm part of everyone in our towns....75% of our citizens haven't been KO'ed....they're part of everyone also...

the "launching pad" that you built came during our first interactions with TBBG....the part where DWC really didn't do much of anything other than be cannon fodder for the TBBG propaganda train...oh yeah, how'd it feel having your citizens get banned for multi-accounting?...must suck huh?

as for not talking to the hats about baro and hisw buddy attacking our citizens?....

well..we'd finally had enough at that point of letting you think we were your *****....

let me put it this way....if you push us once....we'll play nice...push us twice....we'll still play nice...

push us a third time....well....you've seen where that gets you...

yes, our mayor is aware of our actions....i think his words were *ahem* "**** em"...suffice to say, he's fed up with your crap too :)

your memory is funny :D

yep...we KO'ed a shopper who had been attacking our people from your *other* launching pad, DWC....the same shopper who ran back to his home town Salem and has been sleeping until about 10 minutes ago...

James attacked....and then we went to Salem and promptly buried almost the entire town....

how far does talking get?....from what we've heard, your entire town wants war with us, except for one solitary voice, who shall remain nameless, because I have enough respect for him since he's been the sole voice of reason within your entire insane town....so why should we bother trying to talk with you anymore, when the first two times we talked with you, you responded with continued attacks?

yeah....we currently have 57 able-bodied hands in both of our two cities...we may have lost 3 or 4 tops, who have gone to build a third city in our federation....

so are you saying we had 110+ citizens in our original cities?....

you do realize, that's mathematically impossible with two towns right?...

just checking....

oh, and btw, it's funny that you mention people dumping town and running...it's Salem who had people dumping towns like flies to avoid being hit...

lolbrady.jpg

how's them "facts" working out for you "kid"? :laugh:

--j

DeletedUser

lol....when you can't back up your "facts" just pretend like it doesn't exist....amirite james, or amirite??

--j

DeletedUser

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!1

how the *poop* do you even read when you are THIS stupid????

*looking for mah jaw*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBBG Play Book
Step 1 - Write down what really happened
Step 2 - Swap names of the cities so that TBBG is the other town and vice versa
Step 3 - ????
Step 4 - PROFIT!

DeletedUser

Just as a general question to TBBG.
We keep getting telegrams that our towns are being turned into ghost towns.
We got these last time as well.
Am I to conclude from this that you're planning to crack our accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.