P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you're right...medford didn't...but then again..medford is where you stash all of your builders to try and pretend that they're safe...

salem didn't...

....directly.....they did it after they dropped town and joined DWC under the guise of "shoppers"....

sooo....

i can't check QS obviously....FT...out of the 35 people in the town...8 are KO'ed...

that's not "top to the bottom"....nowhere near....

salem?....out of the 19 people in the town...14 are KO'ed...oh not to mention the 8 out of 16 at DWC ;)

*that* is a better representation of "top to bottom"

--j

Your own post proves it. Medford is an allied town next door. You can make whatever excuse you want again but you attacked a town full of workers and 1 adventurer without cause.
Salem did have people up in DWC shopping and I was one of them. The whole "under the guise" of manure is just that. Your own paranoia issues. A sad excuse to start this up a 4th time...or is it just 3? I lose track of how many times you people have broken the peace. Again not a cause to break the cease fire and attack multiple towns unprovoked. I came home before your attack by about 2 hours or so. I then went back after your town hit me directly and have been blasting away since then.

I never said top to bottom KO's. Common theme it seems for you folks not knowing how to read. Being as just a handful of us are here so far and others still KO'd from the Pearl Harbor rehash we are doing the best we can! I will pick up the pace. *That* is a promise! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Medford is an allied town next door. You can make whatever excuse you want again but you attacked a town full of workers and 1 adventurer without cause.

actually, no i didn't...

i haven't hit a single person in medford...good try though :)...but now that you mention it...from this point forward, i think i might start opening up on medford....

salem/DWC?...well...that's a different story....

there's plenty of attacks on soldiers/duelers/adventurers in my log....no workers though...

can you say the same?

I never said top to bottom KO's. Common theme it seems for you folks not knowing how to read.

...o'rly?

I see people from the top to the bottom KO'd at both towns and we just started.

19 minutes to completely forget what you said...nicely done :laugh:

--j

DeletedUser

You like to play with words Shadow but do please try to keep up huh hun? Your TOWN hit Medford. Being as the builders all left so you dont get easy kills you can now visit all day once you are able.

Your logs and forums are a shambles otherwise I would not now be scooping so much cash from your people who arent even geared for dueling. One of ours refused to hit one of your duelers because he wasnt wearing a hat even! I laughed at that and at him. I will go hit him now. Need to pick up the pace for Shadows sake.

It's war and you have targeted workers so we will return that favor. Enjoy it.

DeletedUser

hmm...how exactly am i "playing with words" when i'm simply quoting your exact words?...

as for targetting our workers...be my guest...you've already been hitting them during a ceasefire(oh, and for clarification, since you're so keen on it....you as in TBBG...from salem, DWC, medford, trinity springs, wherever)....how is this going to change anything?...

you TBBG guys sure are funny :)...i need a vacation...can i come spend a week in your head?...i'm sure it's pretty with lots of pastels! lol

--j

DeletedUser

To TBBG: This is getting old. You claim you are going to make our towns ghost towns, then it is time to put up or shut up. If you make Quad Skulls or Fumbbl town a ghost town (or dwindle the populations) I will delete my character on this server. If you accept my offer I will give you 2 weeks to do it (which should be more than enough).

There is a catch... when you fail, you have to abandon Dead Wolf Cave-TBBG and never return there. No members of TBBG or an ally can take over the town.

Either stand behind your claims, or stop making them.

One final thing, Calamity Jane, what makes you think our mayor didn't know we were attacking DWC?

Bumped for put up or shut up. Seriously, someone with some pull come in here and agree to this, or TBBG needs to stop the senseless talking. Your townsfolk made a claim, now either take up the gauntlet or run away like the dogs we know you to be.

Let me clarify dwindle. I am talking about you getting either town to have 10 or fewer folks, then I will delete this character.

DeletedUser

Just to clear up the 'did the mayor know' issue for you.

um, yes. All our ranking people knew, as our communication is excellent, and is a major reason we've kicked your arse every time we've tangled. We only really have mayors in the symbolic sense, we are a decentralised collective in essence.

I knew when tbbg broke the ceasefire again, i knew when for 3 days trinity springs and DWC sent attackers to our towns, i knew more was coming, i knew my diplomatic sources were telling me tbbg planned to attack us again and were looking for an excuse, i knew when we retaliated, i knew, and know now, that we are winning.

i knew you'd come for the workers, you always do.

I also know that people obsessed with calling others children and using references to 'mothers' are likely minors themselves. Which i guess explains your attitude.

But it is kind of fun being at war with guys that seem to be able to convince themselves they are winning depite all evidence, makes us feel less bad about beating you.

DeletedUser

You ordered the cease fire to be broken? Sad leader. That's 3 times now you have done that and now your townsfolk get to pay again. You fantasy about having beat us before is see through. Why attack us over and over unless you hated us for WHOPPIN YA?!?!?!? :laugh::laugh:

The whole "They are coming for you" things shows you folks need to quit smokin that crack! If we were coming for oyu why were we all taken by suprise in working gear and KO'd? Illogical lies. Try to get some better ones from your Borg Collective. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Only people who have broken cease fires ever have been from your little beehives of uncontrolable insects. We will now begin swatting them one by one.

We don't always come for workers liar. We attack yours after you hit ours. You even ordered an attack on an uninvoled town that had 4 workers and an adventerer in it. not a single attack from them on you and not a single dueler in that town for weeks now. you call others names with your words but your actions show you to be a cowardly lot of backstabbing dishonorable warmongers that cant control it's own gunslingers. :laugh:

Your attitude is explained by the lack of a brainstem ;)

You have the upper hand after the sneak attack but just like the last time you did this we will come back and just crush you. 3rd time should be the charm. Or is it the 4th? Shadow has me confused. :)

Just to clear up the 'did the mayor know' issue for you.

um, yes. All our ranking people knew, as our communication is excellent, and is a major reason we've kicked your arse every time we've tangled. We only really have mayors in the symbolic sense, we are a decentralised collective in essence.

I knew when tbbg broke the ceasefire again, i knew when for 3 days trinity springs and DWC sent attackers to our towns, i knew more was coming, i knew my diplomatic sources were telling me tbbg planned to attack us again and were looking for an excuse, i knew when we retaliated, i knew, and know now, that we are winning.

i knew you'd come for the workers, you always do.

I also know that people obsessed with calling others children and using references to 'mothers' are likely minors themselves. Which i guess explains your attitude.

But it is kind of fun being at war with guys that seem to be able to convince themselves they are winning depite all evidence, makes us feel less bad about beating you.

DeletedUser

actually, we didn't attack medford until last night...

after we already already declared war due to your constant acts of aggression and attacks on our townspeople...

--j

DeletedUser

Horsepuckies. SALEM or MEDFORD didn't hit anyone at all until we were attacked unprovoked by your towns.

Cute sweet Tulip it does not matter, you are in TBBG. When one TBBG town hit us, then you all goes into war. All TBBG are targets then. If you have lose cannons in your ranks, then kick them out so we can stop this excalating war.
It might seems like from your specifik town point that we attacked first. BUT it is not our fault that the whole TBBG are not well communicated across towns. Not our fault that your group does not act as one, but rather small gangs that Brady had "forced" his gloves up.

If you leave the TBBG and never have anything to do with them, then I can assure you that FGW wont hit your town unless you do member swapping with TBBG still.

Oh my fair lady, your private kisses to me in telegrams are so lovely.

DeletedUser

One of ours refused to hit one of your duelers because he wasnt wearing a hat even! I laughed at that and at him. I will go hit him now. .

Yeah.. how did that go for you? LOL ;)

@lonchaneyjr:
In a contest of one kind or another, the one party performing better can be declared "leader" and in most cases "winner" at some point.
so the fact that we win by far more duels and keep almost your entire population KO would makes us what?
go grind that cookie and come back to me with a non******ed response plz, k thx.

DeletedUser

Let me help out Shadow a bit with some updates too while I am here

General Custer129 On 9/11/09 at 4:17 PM Quote

General Custer129 wins the duel and gains 11 experience points. Ruzzie Blard did not carry any cash and General Custer129 walks away without taking any money.

Van Occupanther passes out. General Custer129 wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $192 from Van Occupanther.

Got one so far.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 15 experience points. Pythrr did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 28 experience points. Garfield Lynns did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $3 from DustyBunny.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $80 from Pythrr.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 29 experience points. PainState did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

from the experience points gained general custer seems to be a very brave man and wow he KO'd someone 8 lvls lower than him.

General Custer129 On 9/11/09 at 10:36 PM Quote
General Custer129 wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $84 from BothererOfCattle.
Psycho Sam Hunter On 9/12/09 at 3:58 AM Quote

Diry rotten dog snatchers!!!

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel, gains 28 experience points and steals $3 from Garfield Lynns.

Garfield Lynns passes out. Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel, gains 27 experience points and steals $7 from Garfield Lynns.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 32 experience points. DustyBunny did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. PainState did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 13 experience points. Pythrr did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 13 experience points. Pythrr did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money.

Psycho Sam Hunter wins the duel and gains 13 experience points. Pythrr did not carry any cash and Psycho Sam Hunter walks away without taking any money

Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 34 experience points and steals $238 from Van Occupanther.

Mr Ottoman wins the duel and gains 35 experience points. Ruzzie Blard did not carry any cash and Mr Ottoman walks away without taking any money.

tragedy4you passes out. Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 42 experience points and steals $170 from tragedy4you.

Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 63 experience points and steals $6 from BothererOfCattle.

Tesifonte passes out. Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 49 experience points and steals $18 from Tesifonte.

Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $20 from kenthis.

Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $175 from WildBill emoe.

Mr Ottoman wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $117 from WildBill emoe.

I am having a lot of fun here!! Anyone else coming to play?

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $4 from jamesprobert.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $7 from jamesprobert.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $8 from p4m.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $4 from Jackamon.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $64 from TinyBabyMarky.

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $96 from TinyBabyMarky.

This is just with a few people that bother to report. The KO on Avien and nothers didn't make it on the forums. We expect about 20+ pages of duel results by the time they again sue for peace.

oh some more down level dueling and now also some worker/adventurer bashing. If you would post the time stamp we could see that some of those KO's happened even after Shadow had posted!!! So you went after some guys you were not scared off took them down to prove your facts afterwards?!?

I have yet to see a single of our top soldiers/duelers on that list (ok you took down avien which is a adventurer albeit good equipped I must admit :). Still seems you are afraid of them and only attack lower levels/non-duelers

DeletedUser

I am dustybunny

* DEAR TBBG I AM HEREBY DECLARING THAT I AM IN FACT DUSTYBUNNY OF QUAD SKULLS *

I got most of the way through this thread, and i'd like to clear a few facts up about the sullying of my good name. I got pulled into the current conflict when this happened :

Challenger: Psycho Sam Hunter, Level 22/29
Defender: DustyBunny, Level 21/21
DustyBunny wins the duel and gains 102 experience points. Psycho Sam Hunter did not carry any cash and DustyBunny walks away without taking any money.

After being attacked out of the blue by a town I believed we were at peace with, I retaliated and attacked snake-laet because Sam was asleep, and when Sam got up had a pop at him. So after a few duels snake-laet left DWC and in a checkup I did yesterday I discovered i'd caused him to leave the game (-2db POW/POW, RIP, Apo Fail for those who know).

Now since then we have had several scraps, Sam won a few, I won a few.

Here is our most recent bout:
69699614.png

Now I have to give him credit, at least he tried to attack one of the soldiers attacking Salem and other TBBG towns with members present in ours. However he did fail miserably and run and hide back in his hotel. Btw I ATE HIS DOG :) it was delicious.

Other attempts to actually take me out while i'm running amok in Salem are:
61325173.png

Ok so thats the only other attempt, from 5 levels up? Man that musta burnt worse than that infection....

Also I am still present in TBBG territory and am yet to be ko'd, is it that hard to drop a level 24 soldier who is 7 hours from home, I mean really?

So come on, attack me, or attack prinso, attack those of us who are hurting you, stop being cowards:p

If you don't get rid of me I will lurk in the shadows:bandit: (not lurk inside shadow46x2 vacuuos as he is) and will attack any target I find awake in Salem.

Also Michaelis please come out to play:) I don't bite, well, I didn't used to but I think eating Sams dog gave me the rabies:sad:

And to my fellow FGW I retired one player permanently, beat the score :D

DeletedUser14280

And to my fellow FGW I retired one player permanently, beat the score :D
I don't think that's something to be proud of, rabbit.

I haven't a clue about what's going on with you people, but if it's causing players to quit, then it needs to stop now.

DeletedUser

I don't think that's something to be proud of, rabbit.

I haven't a clue about what's going on with you people, but if it's causing players to quit, then it needs to stop now.

So? Does this incluede multiaccounts?
And the other reason could be that the player got so tired of being hit and KOed all the time, that he left the game.

And Dustybunny, I got 3 people in one PM to the admins (one got unbanned). So you need 2 more RIPs to beat me since one of my RIPs was apoed :(

DeletedUser14280

And the other reason could be that the player got so tired of being hit and KOed all the time, that he left the game.
That's what I mean.
I'm half tempted to get involved in this myself, really.
There's too much hot air floating around.

DeletedUser

I agree with Celxius. Making someone leave the game is nothing to be proud of or to brag about.

DeletedUser

That's what I mean.
I'm half tempted to get involved in this myself, really.
There's too much hot air floating around.

So it is ok for others to attack us to get us KOed all the time, but then when we return the favour it is not ok?
I am a non-dueling adventure, so when I call for help for my fellow FGW duelers to KO the *******s for me, then that is wrong?

Let me ask you some general questions:
1. If you got attacked out of the blue by several people to get you KO, how would you react to that?
2. If you are a worker or non-dueling adventure, how would you respond and deal with duelers that are attacking you?
3. How would you respond to other players/clans/towns/allience for having harasing and cordinating attacks on your players/clans/towns/allience?
4. How would you act if the other part posted lies and make you look like the bad guy?

Please answer these questions without taking any stance in the conflict with TBBG. And yes some of the questions are overlapping, but I dont feel they are 100% the same.

DeletedUser14280

Let me ask you some general questions:
1. If you got attacked out of the blue by several people to get you KO, how would you react to that?
2. If you are a worker or non-dueling adventure, how would you respond and deal with duelers that are attacking you?
3. How would you respond to other players/clans/towns/allience for having harasing and cordinating attacks on your players/clans/towns/allience?
4. How would you act if the other part posted lies and make you look like the bad guy?
:huh:Hmm...
1. I'd plot revenge.
2. I'd talk to them, and if that didn't work, I'd plot revenge.
3. I'd tell another big alliance about it, watch the fireworks fly, and also, I'd plot revenge.
4. I'd correct them. And for the sake of a joke, I'd plot revenge.

However, I wouldn't pursue a player until they just quit, I'd probably try to match them in skill until they stop attacking me.
And the revenge I'd plot would likely be something along the lines of forgiving them when they least expect it.;)

DeletedUser14280

That's kind of a nice twist, I like it! :)
Well, you know the proverb...
"A soft answer turns away wrath."

I should note that I'm trying to be a very nice person.
That, and it's funny to see them try to talk their way out of forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.