P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hear from your boys "We weren't included in that deal" Or "We were never told" Or "We were never in agreement with that cease fire. It was shoved down our throats" Sounds to me like you just wanted some free potshots at the town that handed you your butts twice already and is now doing it a 3rd time.
Pour a beer, grab the pretzels, the show is on!

We actually were not included in the talkings, but we accepted it. That is correct yes. And no... even the first time we stood our ground. But then again, TBBG never believe what we say, nor we do what you say. Seems about right.

DeletedUser

I think wars are good fun, it's the whining and bragging that irks me is all. Both sides calling out "liar" "he started it" "neener" neener' kind of stuff. But hey it's everyone's forum go ahead and flame it up and do what you wish. Didn't mean to be a buzz kill or come off like a peacenick passing out flowers. Just commenting on all the bragging and crying is all. (both hallmarks of poor sports) and to let you know that other players are checking in to see how you contend and conduct your war and that some of them speciafically look at threads like these for targets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think wars are good fun, it's the whining and bragging that irks me is all. Both sides calling out "liar" "he started it" "neener" neener' kind of stuff. But hey it's everyone's forum go ahead and flame it up and do what you wish. Didn't mean to be a buzz kill or come off like a peacenick passing out flowers. Just commenting on all the bragging and crying is all. (both hallmarks of poor sports) and to let you know that other players are checking in to see how you contend and conduct your war and that some of them speciafically look at threads like these for targets.

So you would rather be without all the drama?
But to boil the thread down.
FGW have posted our view, where TBBG has posted their view. Then it is up to other allience/towns/players etc. to analyse this whole conflict. You might see this is a way to gain enemies, I would rather say that FGW have got alliences out of this due to how we have handled this war. But of cause if you are of another opinion, then so be it.

In the past FoM has adressed lies about FoM, they have argued and posted their view and facts of what happened in their conflicts. What is the difference between this thread and the past FoM conflict thread(s)?

DeletedUser

The Neener neener remark was actually quite funny, I am just glad the thread isnt being moderated or something and they just let us go and argue, it makes it fun, and Im not really concerned about people finding me as a target its the object of the game or how we are playing it anyways.

DeletedUser

Yes but you are all behaving far too predictably to be fun for anyone but yourselves... Banding together to face outsiders is the oldest sci fi story ever to be endlessly repeated... Come on - you claim your flaming is supposed to be entertaining. That's been a colossal fail! From one player to another no one can even tell which of you is from which towns... And everyone comes from one acronym alliance or another. Nothing to differentiate who is who. No one is going to come and attack any of you, because they can't figure out who you are even though you've supplied your name and alliance. And forget being moderated... No one even knows what you're talking about. How are you going to get any decent infractions or deletions? :blink:

Try some creativity people!

DeletedUser

He's something a bit more fun :bandit:

Quad Skulls and Fumbbl victims:

Ruzzie Blard 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tesifonte 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BeeRTRuCK 40 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Emphasy 39 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
McVily 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BroadAsImLong 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Stonetorl 52 58 Duel not possible for 48 hours
p4m 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Esxhaton 45 9 Duel not possible for 48 hours
TinyBabyMarky 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Jackamon 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Poolitzer 46 16 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Fatty- 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jamesprobert 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kenthis 29 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Eghost 48 30 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Mateuszzzzzz 44 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PhoenixxX-fumbbl 55 79 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Herulf 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
xcver 51 51 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PurpleChest 53 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Ehlers 49 37 Duel not possible for 48 hours
stboub 73 205 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Dan Titan 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Frockman 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sowieso 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Garfield Lynns 27 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Enjoy the naps

DeletedUser

Yup, well done. Was quite fun to see you guys fail on me tho, survived 2 waves of 4 attacks today ;)

DeletedUser

No complaint and a great attitude about it. I loved this post. Anyone else care to follow his example? :)

Repeat after me, it's just a game, it's just a game. it's just a game :blink:

Now Bakkie....about you ordering this suprise attack instead of just hashing it out like the cease fire from Longreach called for...comments? concerns? regrets?

Perhaps you'd care to step up since you got your lumps in already on "The evil guys" and call it good. Lash a white flag on the end of your rifle, so will I, and let's chat. :nowink:

Yup, well done. Was quite fun to see you guys fail on me tho, survived 2 waves of 4 attacks today ;)

DeletedUser

No complaint and a great attitude about it. I loved this post. Anyone else care to follow his example? :)

Repeat after me, it's just a game, it's just a game. it's just a game :blink:

Now Bakkie....about you ordering this suprise attack instead of just hashing it out like the cease fire from Longreach called for...comments? concerns? regrets?

Perhaps you'd care to step up since you got your lumps in already on "The evil guys" and call it good. Lash a white flag on the end of your rifle, so will I, and let's chat. :nowink:
I support any attack made by my friends. TBBG broke cease fire in several occasions. We responded with force. It was surely not an accident half Salem was working next to our town, or the organized attacks on our members.

And a white flag? Are you made? We are having fun (despite what anyone of TBBG claims). War makes our community a better place, more to talk about, more to laugh. We enjoy it. Surely some workers prefer otherwise, but hey... we aren't playing the sims over here.

So... See you soon I assume? :)

DeletedUser

TBBG broke no cease fire, you did. The terms were sent to you and you ignored them. Attacking uninvolved towns because they carry a TBBG flag was also overly aggressive and uncalled for. You responded by attacking everyone from suprise and attacking non-duelers as well. Very cowardly. At least talk to the leaders of those towns and explain what is happening.

1/2 the town? James was the only person from salem near your town and he was waiting for an invite to shop at a TBBG town. I was in DWC shopping when you attacked me as well. Missed and you paid for it dearly but, I was a 1st hand witness to your backstab. Saying 1/2 the town was there (About 20 people) when it was just one salem person is plain silly. Stick to just facts. :p

Being as there are like 5-6 peple in both your towns not KO'd or asleep 24/7, your own townmates may disagree. Not the ones on this forum as I see they are the ones hotel ducking or have run off to another town. Don't get me wrong here as I also enjoy it but it's not just me playing here is it?

You will see me every single day for months until you decide to cease your little private war. ;)

I support any attack made by my friends. TBBG broke cease fire in several occasions. We responded with force. It was surely not an accident half Salem was working next to our town, or the organized attacks on our members.

And a white flag? Are you made? We are having fun (despite what anyone of TBBG claims). War makes our community a better place, more to talk about, more to laugh. We enjoy it. Surely some workers prefer otherwise, but hey... we aren't playing the sims over here.

So... See you soon I assume? :)

DeletedUser

ok, last time i checked some (most)duellers of ours WANTED to get attacked by you cowards.. (tbbg = cowards)
cause that is the only way to get you to fight us..

We know you are lying, everyone else knows you are lying, YOU know you are lying..
So who are you lying to?

I am never gonna post anything again to contradict you, it just brings me down to the level of a 9 yo ****** and im not doing that anymore.

LIE AWAY! i will continue to laugh at you :)

DeletedUser

TBBG broke no cease fire, you did. The terms were sent to you and you ignored them. Attacking uninvolved towns because they carry a TBBG flag was also overly aggressive and uncalled for. You responded by attacking everyone from suprise and attacking non-duelers as well. Very cowardly. At least talk to the leaders of those towns and explain what is happening.
5 september: attack of Trinity Springs TBBG
9 september: attack of DWCanyon
10 september: attack of DWCanyon

We reacted on that, and Im not even mentioning the organized attacks to KO our members.

Being as there are like 5-6 peple in both your towns not KO'd or asleep 24/7, your own townmates may disagree. Not the ones on this forum as I see they are the ones hotel ducking or have run off to another town. Don't get me wrong here as I also enjoy it but it's not just me playing here is it?
How is that any different for you? Most of DWCanyon, DWCave and Salem are KO or a sleep as well... And lets not start about your leader being townless 80% of the time (And yes 43% of the statistics is made up when written), your fighters travelling townless or camping in hotels.

Anyway, whatever you say, I can say too.

DeletedUser

If those attacks took place then why was no one told about them? Not a single telegram or forum post. Because, here is why. The last two times our towns fought you lost. You folks are just sore losers and immature. Try to stick to cease fires or dont make them. All you had to do was telegram Michael and he would have taken care of it in an instant. But you wanted war. So you got it in spades.

Say what you will but every time one of your little guys pops up. BLAM

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $102 from DustyBunny.

He gets Dusted ;)

Keep trying to egg on Michael but he is not the leader that cant keep his word, doesn't care about his citizens or is a double talking politician. :p
I suppose he should log on and report all his comings and goings between KOs of your townmates? :eek:hmy:

5 september: attack of Trinity Springs TBBG
9 september: attack of DWCanyon
10 september: attack of DWCanyon

We reacted on that, and Im not even mentioning the organized attacks to KO our members.

How is that any different for you? Most of DWCanyon, DWCave and Salem are KO or a sleep as well... And lets not start about your leader being townless 80% of the time (And yes 43% of the statistics is made up when written), your fighters travelling townless or camping in hotels.

Anyway, whatever you say, I can say too.

DeletedUser

wow james...

congrats on making it to the party a week later...

bravo on KO'ing a few people in our towns...after we've been continuously burying your people day after day....

keep it up billy!

--j

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shadow, you write childrens books too? This has not even been going on a week yet. You really should wait until you brain deleops further as you get older before posting on these forums. day after day you cant do anything as you are pinned down in your towns, KO'd or ran off to other parts. Your self being a runner. Quite bragging when you aren't even defending your po-dunk town. :p

wow james...

congrats on making it to the party a week later...

bravo on KO'ing a few people in our towns...after we've been continuously burying your people day after day....

keep it up billy!

--j

DeletedUser

He's something a bit more fun :bandit:

Quad Skulls and Fumbbl victims:

Ruzzie Blard 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tesifonte 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BeeRTRuCK 40 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Emphasy 39 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
McVily 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BroadAsImLong 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Stonetorl 52 58 Duel not possible for 48 hours
p4m 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Esxhaton 45 9 Duel not possible for 48 hours
TinyBabyMarky 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Jackamon 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Poolitzer 46 16 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Fatty- 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jamesprobert 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kenthis 29 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Eghost 48 30 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Mateuszzzzzz 44 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PhoenixxX-fumbbl 55 79 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Herulf 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
xcver 51 51 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PurpleChest 53 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Ehlers 49 37 Duel not possible for 48 hours
stboub 73 205 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Dan Titan 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Frockman 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sowieso 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Garfield Lynns 27 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Enjoy the naps

looks about the same when I look at your towns...when I look at the two DWC towns theres currently about 50% KO's same as with us. Lots of workers and adventurers on there.

So they will be happy for getting the time to get money/XP etc. while you lunge around in the hotel lobby 23 hrs a day :)

DeletedUser

If those attacks took place then why was no one told about them? Not a single telegram or forum post. Because, here is why. The last two times our towns fought you lost. You folks are just sore losers and immature. Try to stick to cease fires or dont make them. All you had to do was telegram Michael and he would have taken care of it in an instant. But you wanted war. So you got it in spades.

Say what you will but every time one of your little guys pops up. BLAM

Poison Tulip wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $102 from DustyBunny.

He gets Dusted ;)

Keep trying to egg on Michael but he is not the leader that cant keep his word, doesn't care about his citizens or is a double talking politician. :p
I suppose he should log on and report all his comings and goings between KOs of your townmates? :eek:hmy:

so you are admitting that it was TBBG that broke the ceasefire from the sound of what you are writing and now want to give us the blame because we hit back without negotiating first?!?

Aren't you the guys that go into all out war if anyone of their citizens is attacked (btw where are all the members from your other towns I thought the legions of the TBBG empire surely would descend upon us :).

Status
Not open for further replies.