P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

Inquiry.
-LN- Gunfighter Fort.
What's going on there that lead Ryan Perez to call ME for help?

DeletedUser

These public forums for world 8 are a joke thus I treat them as such.;):D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser14280

Alright, that's good to know.
Ryan is complaining that FoM is seizing all the forts in world 8, and that you have enough already.
Response?

DeletedUser

so, now people are crying because FOM is successful?..

if you don't like FOM taking all of the forts...do something about it...less butthurt, more action

--j

DeletedUser

so, now people are crying because FOM is successful?..

if you don't like FOM taking all of the forts...do something about it...less butthurt, more action

--j

I believe about 44% of the worlds forts are still unclaimed. So if -FoM- was taking them all don't you think we would go after the unclaimed ones as well? I mean duh pull your heads out and get real people.:rolleyes:

Like Shadow said get off your duffs and do something about it. Claim the ones not taken at least if nothing else. But the -FoM- this and the -FoM- that is getting real old coming from the ranks of those unwilling to help themselves.:rolleyes::p

DeletedUser

And just to set the record straight .. only 1 of the forts that Cats Paw has is all FoM towns ... all the rest have non FoM in them as well... and we only took one and it belonged to a town full of ban players.

DeletedUser

@Celxius: You're not the only person I have asked for help, but I thought you didn't like FoM. Sorry if I was wrong(?).

Towns like FoM The Legion can't get enough (they own around 5 forts) and continue to take away forts from small towns. It's hilarious when a 60 towns alliance attacks a small 10 people noob town... It happened in the past...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

I don't think I want to get involved in the upcoming fort battle.
I'm neutral towards both FoM and -LN-.

DeletedUser

You don't like FoM taking up so much space in the rankings then build your towns up. All FoM is is a name .. just like TBBG .. -LN- .. Gulch .. Shadow .. Eagles .. they are all just names. There's good and bad on all sides. Belonging to one makes you bad in the eyes of the others ... mainly because too many are to near sighted to see past a name and try and just accept people and players for who they are.

Yep FoM chose quantity over quality, at some stage you collectively realised that the honour approach conflicts with the expansionist "zerg" alliance approach, so it duly got binned. I thought it would have made things interesting to see an alliance truly stand up for what they believe in.

DeletedUser

@Celxius: You're not the only person I have asked for help, but I thought you didn't like FoM. Sorry if I was wrong(?).

Towns like FoM The Legion can't get enough (they own around 5 forts) and continue to take away forts from small towns. It's hilarious when a 60 towns alliance attacks a small 10 people noob town... It happened in the past...

Legion is also the town I was referring to that talked trash to a small town and asked for help attacking them (when they definitely shouldn't have needed it).

The legion is using FoM as their personal army :laugh:

DeletedUser

um...was there a memo that i missed somewhere?....does it say somewhere that small towns deserve a fort more than someone else?...

if the small town takes a fort, and can't properly defend it, how is that anyone's fault but their own?

--j

DeletedUser

um...was there a memo that i missed somewhere?....does it say somewhere that small towns deserve a fort more than someone else?...

if the small town takes a fort, and can't properly defend it, how is that anyone's fault but their own?

Um... Was there a memo that it is not allowed to duel builders? Seriously, please think twice before you make posts like that. My point is: ~5 forts are more than enough for a single town. Why continue to take over forts from small towns? (Note: That was a rhetorical question. I neither expect nor want you to answer it.)

DeletedUser

Um... Was there a memo that it is not allowed to duel builders? Seriously, please think twice before you make posts like that.

you're right, there is no rule for it....which is why people should come up with their own town edicts on workers getting dueld...honestly, i'm slightly boggled when people get butthurt for their workers getting dueled, instead of rallying troops to defend themselves....

someone threatened to report me once on W9 because i attacked their worker....

workers are fair game just like anyone else....towns are more likely to retaliate against you if you attack their builders....ie: an ingame solution to a problem...

My point is: ~5 forts are more than enough for a single town. Why continue to take over forts from small towns? (Note: That was a rhetorical question. I neither expect nor want you to answer it.)

no, your point is small towns want to whine because they can't muster up the defenses to defend their fort....

small towns don't "deserve" a fort...nobody "deserves" a fort....they aren't reserved for anyone....if a small town doesn't have the ability to defend a fort properly, then they shouldn't be toying with them....

oh, and as for an answer to your rhetorical question, i'll give an answer regardless of whether or not you want it....

fact of the matter....why continue to take over forts when you have 5 or more?....

because you can....

if you can defend all 5, then by all means, take more...

and honestly when it comes down to it, what purpose do forts serve anyways?...you don't gain anything by having it, save for a hotel that can give you better return on your energy/health...big deal...most people who can be in a fort can rest in a L5 hotel anyways, so who cares?....

--j

DeletedUser

Um... Was there a memo that it is not allowed to duel builders? Seriously, please think twice before you make posts like that. My point is: ~5 forts are more than enough for a single town. Why continue to take over forts from small towns? (Note: That was a rhetorical question. I neither expect nor want you to answer it.)

You do read the west journal on fort points right?
edit:
newspaper - The Broken Saddle! <--this one

DeletedUser

Legion has 3 forts not 5. We built one and conquered 2. We haven't tried to take any others nor do we plan on trying to.

The only 'small 10 people noob town' we took was that of one in your alliance that had declared 'war on Legion'. We expected more then 15 people to defend it but I guess you guys were too busy making up stories here in forum to be bothered to show up.

DeletedUser

CRUSHED

Ruzzie Blard 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tesifonte 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BeeRTRuCK 40 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Emphasy 39 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
McVily 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BroadAsImLong 37 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Stonetorl 52 58 Duel not possible for 48 hours
p4m 34 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Esxhaton 45 9 Duel not possible for 48 hours