P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And I should be insulted or even offended by what you just wrote? Nice try - but as I said - go ahead and rip me to shreds. Those who count know the truth, so go ahead and post everything you've got, and please continue to edit it to your hearts content... Though middle aged? Ouch... I am so not that old... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have a nice day and I’m glad you’re having fun in world nine and ten. ;)

DeletedUser

And I should be insulted or even offended by what you just wrote?
No, because it's not an insult. Like I said, if you have an issue with any of the points I made, call me out on them. I have teles for everything ;)
Nice try - but as I said - go ahead and rip me to shreds.

No thanks. You're too old for me, honey.
Those who count know the truth, so go ahead and post everything you've got, and please continue to edit it to your hearts content...

I edited for grammar/spelling, thanks. If you're suggesting I edited the telegram, I'll take a screenshot of it...

Those who count.. would those be the random noobs left in the town that don't post? Or would that be FoM?

Personally, I think it'd be the people that have known you since the beginning. None of them are even left in that town anymore.

Though middle aged? Ouch... I am so not that old... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're the very DEFINITION of middle aged...
Have a nice day and I’m glad you’re having fun in world nine and ten. ;)

I am, thanks.

DeletedUser

I never thought that you would stoop so low as to say the things you have said
Variorum all because of a game. Sad.... so sad.

I will not reply, again. In fact this was my first time ever posting here.

DeletedUser

I never thought that you would stoop so low as to say the things you have said
Variorum all because of a game. Sad.... so sad.

I will not reply, again. In fact this was my first time ever posting here.

I don't follow.

DeletedUser

100% true. From Clotho's profile:

High Council Member: Federation of Marshals

For weeks, it said "High Council Member: Federation off Marshals"

A spelling mistake? Maybe not!

I have just noticed this.

Yes, it was a typo, obviously.

Please do NOT exploit others' mistakes but say your own word as one of the top rankers with people's respect.

Clotho.

DeletedUser

I don't follow.

She said she wasn't posting again, so I guess I'll jump in here and help you out. She was disappointed to see flame tactics used against someone on a public forum. She doesn't want to have anything to do with it, but she feels she has to speak up, so that it doesn't seem that she agrees, simply because she never said she didn't agree.

Generally if you want to have a flame war with someone then you have to choose your opponent carefully. They have to be the kind of person you can play that game with... You also have to know the right kinds of flames to load your thrower with... Too much fire just burns the marshmallow. ;)

DeletedUser

She said she wasn't posting again, so I guess I'll jump in here and help you out. She was disappointed to see flame tactics used against someone on a public forum. She doesn't want to have anything to do with it, but she feels she has to speak up, so that it doesn't seem that she agrees, simply because she never said she didn't agree.

Generally if you want to have a flame war with someone then you have to choose your opponent carefully. They have to be the kind of person you can play that game with... You also have to know the right kinds of flames to load your thrower with... Too much fire just burns the marshmallow. ;)

Nothing I said was intended as "flame tactics." Everything I said was true and I can back it up.

DeletedUser13388

I have just noticed this.

Yes, it was a typo, obviously.

Please do NOT exploit others' mistakes but say your own word as one of the top rankers with people's respect.

Clotho.

Clotho, you are so BUSTED :D:laugh:

DeletedUser

Any free seats left to watch this, BK? :)

P.S. Guys, I admire your will to even discus these things with the TBBG. As far I as I see they are boring, all they keep doing is complaining and they don't even make up any jokes.

DeletedUser

huh how my name got in this one lol

well there are thousand and millions of seats :D

DeletedUser

Hey I think a TBBG guy tried to attack me today.
Oh... It was just a fly.

DeletedUser

Typical -FOM- quote. Just sitting back and letting them open their mouths proves the point of the thread. At least the portions not highjacked by Quad Skulls and Fumbbl members with nothing better to do during nap time. :eek:hmy:

Hey I think a TBBG guy tried to attack me today.
Oh... It was just a fly.

DeletedUser

Typical -FOM- quote. Just sitting back and letting them open their mouths proves the point of the thread. At least the portions not highjacked by Quad Skulls and Fumbbl members with nothing better to do during nap time. :eek:hmy:

Thanks for calling your Captain Highjack. It seems like I have found my missing Lieutenant.
"Get back in line! I have not send you out on a mission yet"

DeletedUser

But on topic of the FoM theme going here... I believe you made one post complaining about FoM Legion using the FoM as it's personal army - and for the most part - the entire town ignored your idiotic statement.
I called this 2 months ago :laugh:

And now the legion is no longer part of FoM. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.