P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

....the two statements are not dependent upon each other...

you can not know what you're talking about, and still not allowed to be privy to knowledge....not being allowed knowledge does not instantly mean you are correct about something....

so yeah...i'd say someone *can* have it both ways....

--j

DeletedUser

....the two statements are not dependent upon each other...

you can not know what you're talking about, and still not allowed to be privy to knowledge....not being allowed knowledge does not instantly mean you are correct about something....

so yeah...i'd say someone *can* have it both ways....

--j

You're completely wrong but I can't tell you why, you'll just have to figure it out for yourself.

Hint: answer is in the answer

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... I see an answer in the answer. Does that make me right, wrong, or just another gifted seer? Hahahaha!

But I admit I am also wondering about the new XP tag. I don't think it is really a matter of not being anyone's business, because in this game which is pvp - what one p does, matters to the other p...

Of course if you issue a public statement, it would put all the gossip to rest, and you would have the secure knowledge that the truth had been told.... otherwise speculation is quite likely.

DeletedUser

In almost every matter thus far speculation runs rampant regardless what your perceived truth is or regardless of any statements made. So you will in fact see less and less anything from -XP- towns here in the future.

DeletedUser

In almost every matter thus far speculation runs rampant regardless what your perceived truth is or regardless of any statements made. So you will in fact see less and less anything from -XP- towns here in the future.

He means in the public forums.;) Have fun with the speculation.:D

DeletedUser

did you ever think that maybe the people in XP helped others out, but never received any in return?

every speculative idea that you can come up with to put XP into a negative light, the same thought can be used to put them into a good light...

--j

I've seen many of the towns help those that are now in XP. I didn't see much reciprocation, though :huh:
It's not speculation. They're at the top because they used FoM to run around, grab forts, wage wars, etc. etc. If some towns were not pulling their weight, they should've kicked them out.

DeletedUser

Variorum I don't give a rats ahole what you think about me, my town, or how my town got to be #2.

Using FoM ... no we did not! We took 2 forts ... 1 we took from a town of banned players, the other we took back from Civil Assassins after they took it from Mexico .. it was given back to -FoM- Mexico. All the other forts we have we paid for and founded, they were taken away from no one. Any other town could do the same thing if they had the ambition to do so.

DeletedUser

Variorum I don't give a rats ahole what you think about me, my town, or how my town got to be #2.

Using FoM ... no we did not! We took 2 forts ... 1 we took from a town of banned players, the other we took back from Civil Assassins after they took it from Mexico .. it was given back to -FoM- Mexico. All the other forts we have we paid for and founded, they were taken away from no one. Any other town could do the same thing if they had the ambition to do so.

You do realize I wasn't specifically referring to you or your town. I'm generalizing the XP alliance. You did use FoM, though. Saying you didn't is just an outright lie.

DeletedUser

You do realize I wasn't specifically referring to you or your town. I'm generalizing the XP alliance. You did use FoM, though. Saying you didn't is just an outright lie.

Damn girl you must have your panties in a wad all the time . Either that or it's PMS.

Give it a rest already. You were kicked from your town, which was a -FoM- town, because you couldn't follow their rules. Now you are hissy about it.:rolleyes::p

DeletedUser

Damn girl you must have your panties in a wad all the time . Either that or it's PMS.

Give it a rest already. You were kicked from your town, which was a -FoM- town, because you couldn't follow their rules. Now you are hissy about it.:rolleyes::p

Divorced or never married? :huh:

(by the way, before you open your mouth you might want to reread the thread. I wasn't kicked from my town at all... :laugh:)

DeletedUser

Divorced or never married? :huh:

(by the way, before you open your mouth you might want to reread the thread. I wasn't kicked from my town at all... :laugh:)

Oh that's right you left because you knew the kick was coming. I remember now considering I was in contact with your town founder at the time. And being 19 you have all the answers right?;) Go figure huh.:p

Now pull your panties out of a wad or take some midol and give it a rest already.;):laugh:

DeletedUser

Is Variorum 19????? I never would have guessed that!

By the way Dusty - men have their times too.... I know this because my mother tracked my dad's behavior on the calendar to prove there was a pattern and she was right.... Not counting the howling at the moon part I mean. So you can just leave the midol out of it please. ;)

DeletedUser

By the way Dusty - men have their times too.... I know this because my mother tracked my dad's behavior on the calendar to prove there was a pattern and she was right.... Not counting the howling at the moon part I mean. So you can just leave the midol out of it please. ;)

Oh I know. Been there done that. You don't get my age without realizing a few things.;)

Didn't mean to offend you either.;):)

DeletedUser

I find comments like that interesting when they are obviously meant to be insulting.... :blink:

Both divorced and never married = free --- This is hardly a problem! Hahaha!

Except when you're an undereducated 52 year old man ;)
I guarantee you that 'freedom' isn't helping him at all.

Oh that's right you left because you knew the kick was coming.
No it wasn't. I was one of three active members of the town :laugh:
Not only that, but if I wanted to, I could've gone to any town around. I was simply waiting for the right time to leave.
I remember now considering I was in contact with your town founder at the time. And being 19 you have all the answers right?;) Go figure huh.:p

Obviously I have more answers than you do. :huh:

Now pull your panties out of a wad or take some midol and give it a rest already.;):laugh:

And now we see the maturity level come out again. Why is it that I'm more mature than a 52 year old at 19?

Perhaps you and Sadie should get together :nowink:

Yep, why not?

Dusty likes to think he's got something on me because either I posted my age in another thread or he got the info from somebody in my old town where I posted it in the introduction thread. It's not like I'm hiding it.

DeletedUser

Thanks Dusty - no offense taken.

Variorum I never would have guessed you were 19. I'm older than you, but not by much... It throws me when you talk like this
Except when you're an undereducated 52 year old man ;)
I guarantee you that 'freedom' isn't helping him at all.
Because it just doesn't sound like a 19 year old to me. That sounds much older (to me anyway - I'm just explaining why I was surprised)

Status
Not open for further replies.