W12 town and player awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree our mort has been busy due to a certain town to our South, but I can't expect our soft targets to be competitive in dueling against exp players. If the mort stats bothered me, I'd simply join another town or boot ppl losing duels.

I see you guys take pride in mort stats and thats great. If the system was a bit different, I might too. But for now, Im trying to figure this game out and mort stats seem to tell a foggy story. I'd rather see stats that show which player/town takes the biggest risks, not the ones who take the easy way out for bragging rights. In the current system, we'll never know.

I don't whine, send hate mail, and when I lose a duel; I have no problem with congratulating that person. Treating ppl with respect is what makes me feel better about myself. :)

DeletedUser

the bloody pathy 39505
and the disturbed 37255
that puts us ahead
infinitit99 we gonna have to get busy to give us a broad margin of being ahead me thinks :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep we got it in the bag, first to 50k duel points if we can keep it up. we need bigger margin!

DeletedUser16628

Lets crank it up time to put some big towns to sleep.Max is good to go great. who's next?

DeletedUser14793

ill be back soon, acouple lvls higher and ready to kick some butt!!

DeletedUser

Wow, I read this whole thing. This global forum thing really is a "look at me, look at me" kind of thing. You should just call this post "give an award to yourself". As for the dueling, I still could not find that any funnier in this world. I didn't even know that people were still doing that dueling thing.

DeletedUser

Wow, I read this whole thing. This global forum thing really is a "look at me, look at me" kind of thing. You should just call this post "give an award to yourself". As for the dueling, I still could not find that any funnier in this world. I didn't even know that people were still doing that dueling thing.

LOL!! Well said, especially, from a guy with the #1 town and a few named counties. The thread would carry more merit if people couldn't mention themselves or their town.

Weather its dueling or fort battles, everyone knows the tough SOBs on the other side of the fence. Showing a little respect once in a while isn't a sign of weakness or brown-nosing as many think, its just a positive gesture towards a good player. In addition, "who do you hate the most on w12" thread would be entertaining too! :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

Hey kiwi I'm locked cocked and ready.Lets shake w-12 up.fort battle in 2 hours.....Thats a bold statement Mr Jaekty considering the amount of great players on 12 EH M8.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

poor l8dy, fell right into the group I had mentioned. Just when you thought you had known someone :(

Maybe you should go for a fourth account :)

DeletedUser

personally I think the three is ME , MYSELF and I :p
nah seriously lots of good players is all fun
yeahh infinity lets go show the west some blood then
also infinity where you at on world 11

Status
Not open for further replies.