W12 town and player awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Armed Ninja

Me, and 2 of of my other accounts

Oh, I'm insulted :eek:hmy:

Tbf I haven't had much communcation with my "enemies" on this world so would be biased me picking towns/people that are the best
Even though Everyone knows Mean Girls will always be the best

(We're the one town that stand stand fully toe to toe with the "super hugs" alliance of this world in fort battles)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jaekty is making quite the gutsy statement.
Sounds like he needs a swift kick in the teeth.

DeletedUser16628

I'm back now kiwi been busy.Ready to drop the hammer in w-11-12 headed out your way canon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best overall town: Assassins Hollow
Best Dueling town: The Bandits
Best Fort fighting town: Sudden Valley

Best Town Leader: Slickwickbilly
Best Fort General: DBoone
Best Fort Attacker: DarkDreams
Best Fort Defender:not sure

DeletedUser

Something tells me you're in the Assassins Hollow/SV alliance.

Just a guess.

DeletedUser

Yea, right.

Best overall town: Such doesn't exist, there are many that fit into this category
Best Dueling town: All towns on w12 that don't duel builders
Best Fort fighting town: Mean Girls

Best Town Leader: All town leaders who don't have yellow dot by their side
Best Fort General: Squirrelzrme
Best Fort Attacker: Almost all fort attackers with precise weapon equipped are the best ones, to name just one would not be serious
Best Fort Defender: SyntaxError

DeletedUser

If i knew more generals i might say someone different is the best but I dont know the other sides generals so really every player is just going to name a bunch of towns and people on his side just as you guys are doing

DeletedUser

Sycho it's easy. Check the names listed in previous posts then join a couple of fights those neames lead and you'll pretty much get the idea which one suits you the best. ;)

DeletedUser20647

Jesus christ...

what is wrong with you guys?

www.westforts.com

rank 1: GoldenArrow
it really can't get any more simple than that.

as for generals that are/were leading in this world, these are obviously SyntaxError and One Armed Ninja. this is not a matter of opinion, they are waaaaay better than anyone else that you thought is best. Unless you never heard of these two, this topic is closed.

DeletedUser

1. never heard of that site till you mentioned it a few minutes ago on the w13 subforum

2. OAN is definetly great as a leader, but I still think that squirrel is better and will never change my opinion :p

DeletedUser

Sorry but while that site shows who's the best battle wins and points wise it cannot show who is the best at leading battles.
But I agree OAN is a very great leader. Never been with Syntax but heard he is good.

DeletedUser

I've never been led by OAN, but he is certainly a top-notch fort battler. As for generals, syntax has led very few of our defenses (even fewer lately since he quit). DBoone has been our alliance's most active fort general, and I would definitely put him at the head of the class as battle commanders go. As for the best battler--so much depends on defense or attack. Golden Arrow is a beast, OAN, L8dy, and others are worthy opponents. I love to watch them work. On our side, we have some very good fighters as well. Mean Girls has made this world interesting again. The best thing about it is they manage to be an enemy that is easy to respect and even like. Refreshing!

DeletedUser

How about....

OAN is the best...unlike L8dy who climbs to the top and quits every world and then restarts over :laugh: Is that more like it, L8dy? :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.