Items found

DeletedUser

Praying 45 Mins + Trading 2 hours =
muzzleloader_rusty.png
fabric.png

DeletedUser

i found a lot of rags, shoes, t-shirts, razors, clubs etc...but I HAVEN"T A CLUE WHERE TO FIND OR GET blue and a green indian necklace

DeletedUser

General stores in various towns. Just completed the quest today. I bought the green necklace from our store for $75 and the blue from another town for $300. Worst possible way you will need to pay $600 for both.

DeletedUser

Found a necklace!

I finally found the necklaces! I have found 3 blue doing various jobs, but have been searching for a week for the green! Pandemonium Fortress has them in the General Store for $300. On the map, go to the far right, second grid square from the top. The town is on the far right, about 1/3 from the top, just north of the ghost town at the far right.

DeletedUser

i found
a grey bow tie
varios low lvl weapons
a yellow indian necklace
a precise shotgun
grey clothing
black poncho

DeletedUser

Do you have any tricks or tips to upgrade the quality of searching for artefacts?I never found anything higher than level 4.Being L24,finding the 8th black rag does not help too much.Even if I go for the fishing job,I always get junk

DeletedUser

@csimpifon,
Can you do the Trading Job? It has high luck, you can find better items. :)

DeletedUser

Shot Gun
Gray Sluoch Hat
Yellow Bowtie
Grey cotton boots
are my main ones!

DeletedUser

i found sumthing nice in trading =) lets jsut say it was worth $150 when selling

DeletedUser

cap_brown.png
shirt_grey.png

Brown wolly hat and gray shirt are my latest finds. I needed them so I'm happy. :)

Found this today;
081130.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

black bandana

to everyone who found a black bandana, what work were you guys doing when you found it ????