Statistics of the town The Bloody Path
All duels 54872
Duels won 47453
Duels lost 7419
Difference 40034
Passed-out opponents 14271
Passed-out members 1272

200,000 DUEL POINTS

Thanks to all the members Current and Past that have made this town a success.

DeletedUser

Please, this task was done in a fort fighting world with no competition from another dueling town that I now of. Far from amazing. Just a whole bunch of logging in and clicking duels. Guess you gotta pat yourself on the back though, no competition to do it for ya ;).

In fact, I even sit outside a fort after it's over and wait to be KO'd along with about 75 others.

I'll admit though, when I seen you guys going for first, that was about the first time I payed attention to it. I was going to combine forts to keep first, but then got convinced out of it that it really wasn't that big of a deal. Glad I didn't pull a Wellwood ;)

Now this may come off as spiteful or petty, but I figured you needed some criticism to go with the comment above. I would be congratulating if you had an "MG" town (like we have for a challenge) to compete against and did this task, but from what I've watch from the start of the world, you don't. It's almost like us owning all the forts in the world with no MG around.

I'm sure many disagree and yes I have friends in your town, but gotta call it how I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Yeah, as a on/off world 12 member I also have seen you rise and not been impressed much.

Zero mot. dueling is something you do for fun but to make it an ideal which you aim towards is quite laughable.

If even half of those wins had come from genuine dueling against competitive duelists then you would have earned respect but all you are when it comes down to it is a giant stat padding machine.

DeletedUser

You started out with The Disturbed as competition, but they slowly lost interest.

As slick said: fort fighting world, no competition, no big accomplishment.

DeletedUser14793

every world is a fort fighting world, so i dont really see your point there. also this town woulda had the same outcome on any world no matter what the competition was, this group is always the top dueling group on any world. You think we have no competition, well give us some. Put up or Shut up!

Haters gonna Hate.

DeletedUser

We are "putting up" where the challenge is. I personally find that route very boring, especially in this world.

I'm not a hater, I couldn't honestly care less. Just posted so others outside the world don't get fooled at your delusional accomplishment. Props for logging on for a year and a half and giving us express rides home after battles though.

P.s. I'm gonna need one of them express rides home after Water Closet tomorrow if you would be so kind.

DeletedUser15169

Seriously guys, what other world is NOT a fort fighting world these days? Id like to see some competition, and there HAVE been calls for an alliance against us. Personally, we hit anything that moves, so no all those kills are NOT workers. I would really love to see all the duelers in w12 band up against us, we would all welcome to additional challenge. All you need to do is take 50 duelers from the IHLAG, The Alliance, Disturbed, and get them all into Disturbed...or some other town. Even if all the duelers on w12 banded up in one dueling squad to continually camp is, that would work.

The point is, we have resistance, but not enough ;) hehe

DeletedUser14006

Admittedly there are a few decent accomplished duelers in TBP but I would bet my left nutsack that most are just bred through the town forum and follow the same lame builds in order to beat on the weak to pad your stats some more.

As an experiment a few weeks back I created a character and boosted to level 30 just to have a crack at the apparently great Wyndll, testing over with I deleted that account.

Ask him if he liked my little worm :)

DeletedUser

Admittedly there are a few decent accomplished duelers in TBP but I would bet my left nutsack that most are just bred through the town forum and follow the same lame builds in order to beat on the weak to pad your stats some more.

As an experiment a few weeks back I created a character and boosted to level 30 just to have a crack at the apparently great Wyndll, testing over with I deleted that account.

ill disagree with that. i hit anyone and anything in range. sometimes i get my ass handed to me, so i reskill and try again. and there are many the same in town

and regardless of what anyone says here, try doing it yourself before calling it down. some of the folks here sure werent complaining about our dueling when we helped them out prebattle

but i will agree with slick and jouais....compared to trying to keep all those egos in check, it prolly isnt that great of an accomplishment ;p

o yeah, and slick...im a little bummed that you didnt make the lower tier towns boost you guys up the ladder. chasing a goal and surpassing is always fun

best thing about tbp...no politics, just kill and have fun

DeletedUser14793

lame builds?? you joined and skilled to beat 1 player, not that hard of a feat at all. If i picked a player and skilled just for them it would like me hitting a worker. We all knew who you were and what your purpose was.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser14006

ill disagree with that. i hit anyone and anything in range. sometimes i get my ass handed to me, so i reskill and try again. and there are many the same in town

and regardless of what anyone says here, try doing it yourself before calling it down. some of the folks here sure werent complaining about our dueling when we helped them out prebattle

but i will agree with slick and jouais....compared to trying to keep all those egos in check, it prolly isnt that great of an accomplishment ;p

o yeah, and slick...im a little bummed that you didnt make the lower tier towns boost you guys up the ladder. chasing a goal and surpassing is always fun

best thing about tbp...no politics, just kill and have fun

As you know I have a lot of respect for you Pat, but I do not extend this respect to a town as a whole with an ideal that is to bump up stats without for the most part any real effort other than to log in, click duel and log out.

lame builds?? you joined and skilled to beat 1 player, not that hard of a feat at all. If i picked a player and skilled just for them it would like me hitting a worker. We all knew who you were and what your purpose was.:rolleyes:

Haha, it was fun first time around also when I settled next to your town and for a while you promised me a beating and it only came once IIRC from a higher leveled player, in the mean time I beat much more than just one, with canonrebelz eventually skipping TBP lol.

In the couple of weeks experiment I did spec to beat wyndll, but mainly just his ego ;)

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, what other world is NOT a fort fighting world these days? Id like to see some competition, and there HAVE been calls for an alliance against us. Personally, we hit anything that moves, so no all those kills are NOT workers. I would really love to see all the duelers in w12 band up against us, we would all welcome to additional challenge. All you need to do is take 50 duelers from the IHLAG, The Alliance, Disturbed, and get them all into Disturbed...or some other town. Even if all the duelers on w12 banded up in one dueling squad to continually camp is, that would work.

The point is, we have resistance, but not enough ;) hehe

Well your not going to really get competition seeing as everyone that likes dueling and wants to be in a town with it is in your town. Other then that, everyone either likes pure fort fighting or a little bit of everything.

The town that you HAVE had call an alliance against you was a level 28 player with a town of 2 players. Other then that I haven't seen anything.

To sum it up, I think we're all in agreement here about the difficulty at the task this thread was posted about. Easy. Coming from a player that was 750 wins and 50 losses in duels on world 10, I wouldn't find it much fun dueling which is why i quit doing it.

Your not going to find competition to go against unless you guys fight each other. Updates killed dueling and boosted the fun of fort fights.

DeletedUser24373

Well your not going to really get competition seeing as everyone that likes dueling and wants to be in a town with it is in your town. Other then that, everyone either likes pure fort fighting or a little bit of everything.

The town that you HAVE had call an alliance against you was a level 28 player with a town of 2 players. Other then that I haven't seen anything.

To sum it up, I think we're all in agreement here about the difficulty at the task this thread was posted about. Easy. Coming from a player that was 750 wins and 50 losses in duels on world 10, I wouldn't find it much fun dueling which is why i quit doing it.

Your not going to find competition to go against unless you guys fight each other. Updates killed dueling and boosted the fun of fort fights.

You nailed it mate, the Golden Gamebreakers really made fort fighting fun.

Can you sense the sarcasm in my response?

DeletedUser20647

I think it's quite impressive! I have never seen 200k points before...
Not sure why fort fighting is brought up, as it is waaay easier than dueling. It uses the same build (Golden Gun and HP and there is your fort fighter!) and everyone who has been in more than 2 battles and payed a little attention knows exactly how to move

DeletedUser

200.000 duel points, uhhh very nice! :eek:)

And had it been on world 1-10 it would indeed have been a REAL accomplishment, but on a full premium world with all the store bought aids and advantages available it’s not. It is testament to having 50 people with too much free time and disposable income concentrated in a single town.

Ohhh, whatever happened to the good old days of The West, the days when a profile was a reflection of a players skills, merits and gameplay and not the depth of his or hers wallet. The days when the true duelers could play non-premium and non-fighter classes and still contend.

The updates totally destroyed the fun in dueling and they are chasing the non-premium players away from The West leaving the game to be dominated by the armies of Nugget-Noobs
– a real pity cause it used to be a good game!

Dueling or fort battles – both have been ruined by Inno in the hunt for the all mighty dollar in what is clearly the end-game for The West.

DeletedUser16628

I firmly believe this group of duelers on w-12 would do as well or better on any world.Imagine if half of the original bad boys were still there it would have been unreal to say the least.I agree there are many cookie cutter dueling builds out there but to a few of us it's an art form.Please know that I took pride in my builds and most did very well till I retired from the west my knees and updates have taken their toll on the fun of the game.

DeletedUser20579

I noticed Dgorsk has reset his character in w12. Must have been some players that quit and went out of range after repeated beatings. I wonder if they even bothered to put pants on since the update.

We have probably all tried the 0 motive build and beat up on anyone around our level. It really is not difficult. Some people don't like it, some people love it. Those 50 people that loved it joined TBP in w12 and The Bandits in Arizona and Briscoe.

While nobody is questioning your dueling ability, I'm sure you can hold your own at any level against any player. It is comical that you choose to come on here and beat your chest like a grand champion. I long for the day when your profile will have the character class count of each of your duels.

Congrats on 200,000k. I can't wait for 300,00k party, I'll bring the balloons.

DeletedUser18047

Well, as I'll probably become more active in this world again... I always called them barbarians and nothing changed. They were dueling people who tried to defend their fort(s)...

edit: sadly, 1st ranked town. I hope Sudden Valley is going to attack The Projec... sorry, Mean Girls' fort soon, so I can help change it. ;)