200,000 duel points baby!!

DeletedUser23737

Great work... 200,000 is amazing! :)

Don't be a hater... be a fan.:D

TBP's path to 200,000 duel points has taken a lot of time and dedication. Congrats to all who have helped. :cool:

Derek, you are a good dueler... so no surprise that you could build a dueler to beat Wyndll.. I mean... short of buying a million skills/atts... it is very hard to create a dueler that cannot be beaten by someone...but... to rubbish Wyndll's dedication (and greatness) is silly. (i.m.o ...and I'm always right.. i.m.o. :)) Wyndll clocks up a load of wins...showing time and dedication... his duel record is brilliant.

On W12, I have not bought any skills/atts... just to see how I'd go against players. Remember the good old days when a win was a win because of great skill placement?

I have mixed results...but overall there's been some very tough competition...

Of note: Kid Gorgeous (who at lev 99 has more in vig and strength than me at lev 108...) has proven bone breaking against my build.:mad: Mr BloodRed stands out as the toughest lev 83 melee!! I have fought, JohnnyBongHitter is very tough at lev 120.

I am not finding W12 any easier to duel in than Arizona... or W11 or W10... each world has its fair share of tough as nails duelers...:cool:

DeletedUser

Oh my god, even this thread about dueling is boring. I don't how you guys can stand it so I'll give you credit for that. Gaga I now see why you have had as much success in fort fights as you have seeing your justification of what is a good fort fighter.

Take out all of the accusations of buying skills and yada yada yada. That's the game and you play it the best you can with the cards you are dealt (tired of the whining even through I am hugely against skill buying myself). Take all of that out of the picture and it does not change the fact that those 200k points came with zero competition to play the "back and forth game". Yes you are good duelers, I didn't contest that, just good duelers with no other mass of good duelers (or anyone that cares) to go against.

So yes I expect all of TBP to come in here and contest the fact that their time is not wasted and yes some others will disagree (for lack of education on the matter I'm surie), but it is what it is and the ones who have been around see it as such.

Like someone else said, we'll see you at 300k, 400k, etc. Makes no difference.

DeletedUser

im against the skill buying too....but it came to our server like it or now. some people may have and many dont. its no different then fort fighters in that respect

if a person has to pay for a few skills for an "easy level up" to have fun, then bonus for inno

and im sure we will see ya before 300-400k billy...we get around ;p

DeletedUser

Like I said, we always need express rides home after battle (example of the simplicity of 200k) ;)

DeletedUser

how many forts do you have?
you got 1 dont you?
no, wait... we took that didnt we?

anyway, grats on 200k points ;)

DeletedUser

lol we havent owned a fort in ummmmmm, well lets see now.....8 months or so?

like back when the majority of the fort fighters were only half as arrogant as they are now....at least they caught up to us in something right? ;p

o and billy, i dont even bother with poaching battles anymore so i have to apologize if i dont see ya there. i much prefer looking for graverobbers so they can have a free 48 to continue their search for the 3rd key after i give them some hugz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just thought I would pipe in and state, never spend a penny on this game ... and still enjoying duelling.

Why? did every other type of build on other worlds, and duelling is the only one where you get a different surprised every day. From that email from a pissed off player, to those fun correspondence with players that have fun with it. To those always enjoyable attacks that fall flat and I get my ass handed to me, or those players whom actually decide to fight back. Successfully.

All in all, duelling results in many stories to smile at; and thus far, enjoy that about it the most.

Not to mention, someone has to keep everyone honest in the west ... I like to think of it as forceable tax collection for people who don't bank their money to help their towns and forts!

;)

Oh, I think it is a great achievement ... sure, it is 'pretty simple' on the base level, however, no one has done it before! By that definition, that is a an achievement :) (also, I would love to see that state on what builds one has fought ... frig, that would be great to see!)

S.

DeletedUser

How many duel points does TBP gain each day?? One day I saw it was 202000, next day it was 204000. Now it´s 215000+ :eek:

Is it 2000 points/day?? Or 4000? :blink::huh::unsure::eek:

DeletedUser

Oh my god, even this thread about dueling is boring. I don't how you guys can stand it so I'll give you credit for that. Gaga I now see why you have had as much success in fort fights as you have seeing your justification of what is a good fort fighter.

Take out all of the accusations of buying skills and yada yada yada. That's the game and you play it the best you can with the cards you are dealt (tired of the whining even through I am hugely against skill buying myself). Take all of that out of the picture and it does not change the fact that those 200k points came with zero competition to play the "back and forth game". Yes you are good duelers, I didn't contest that, just good duelers with no other mass of good duelers (or anyone that cares) to go against.

So yes I expect all of TBP to come in here and contest the fact that their time is not wasted and yes some others will disagree (for lack of education on the matter I'm surie), but it is what it is and the ones who have been around see it as such.

Like someone else said, we'll see you at 300k, 400k, etc. Makes no difference.

and this is from a guy that want to buy a town so he could start a bunch fake fort battles,after losing so many,and then cry's about it...and then say I'm trying to save this world to make it better for all by doing this...::laugh:

216115 pts. but who counting GREAT JOB GUYS #1 town How is this possibly you ask?

NO forts + NO Alliance + NO allies + NO Rules = #1 town TBP;)

" 200k points came with zero competition" Your are joking...You lose a fort you drop in ranking,We stand on are own 2 feet...:shootout:

you set out at the began of this world to own forts...We started out to be the best Dueling town in all the worlds,and that was are goal from are start....:D

What's boring is listen to you cry in one more thread about how everyone else is wrong and your right bahbahbah...

Update 216165 pts. now but again who counting:D

HelenBack

Holy crap!!! Congrats guys!!!! Well done!!!!!
:cool: :D

Slick... I'm sure you already know my thoughts on buying skills... I haven't bought any myself and never will. I haven't even purchased nuggets since they brought those premiums to w11 and w12.

Just because you don't like dueling, doesn't mean that others won't enjoy it... You like fort battles? Well, I HATE them... I only go out of obligation. Mainly since the arrival of the Golden Gun. Lopsided over-powered and over-tanked fort battles are never fun. I haven't been to a fort battle on w12 for... months. I actually haven't been in TBP for months since I've been taking care of someone's town while they're away on vacation. But I would love to be back to dueling again in w12... and I will be soon... I hope.

As for the comments about zero mot duelers... If someone chooses not to gain XP by dueling so they keep their dueling level in check, that does NOT mean that they are only dueling workers. While a member of TBP, I would duel anyone and everyone so long as it said "Duel" beside their names. I would go to a town... start at the bottom (less XP)... and work my way up until I was out of energy. I never even stopped to see what character type they were. So to wrap all zero mots into the "worker killer" stereotype is wrong.

I could also say that all fort fighters are really whiny when they get dueled... but I won't.
;)

The West offers choices to everyone... each person can decide for themselves what they want to accomplish. And for those who come on here to say that 200,000 duel points is NOT something to be proud of... you should be ashamed. You think you could do better? Then man up and prove it! I double-dog-dare ya!
:cool:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day you can sit there and say TBP didn't earn it but the stats speak for itself TBP is the first town on ANY world to have that number of duel points and if your that small minded that you can't acknowledge that as an achievement your not worth aruging with :p

canufeelit

killing weaklings for fun and profit...

don't be fooled slick they duel all us too, just not so good at it. come 120 i have a lot more time on my hands :)

and max, i don't make ur "hard" list?

DeletedUser

I wish i had time on my hands as i spend it dodging, bloody path, IHLAG, el hombre nuevo, hi canufeelit mate :) and usually The alliance and they are friends lol
So good luck to any town that chooses to duel constantly, fight forts constantly or quest constantly because if we were all the same this game would be so bloody boring :(

DeletedUser

when you guys werent sleeping i was taking you all out.. i lost interest after taking the top 5 members from your town i could, beating them, and still moved on to do 7 more duels before needing to sleep (with my then 1900 hp). you get your wins from those that dont fight back or are in work clothes. not a big deal but grats on whatever 200k duel points means :)

DeletedUser22685

I haven't been playing World 12 for long enough nor have I been paying a terrible amount of attention to TBP's progress, but from what I've heard and seen so far they do seem to stay in a low level range with the intent of picking on the weak and defenceless (restarting once you hit the 30s? Come on!). Not that all their members do that, but some do and no one can deny it. However, no matter who your targets are it still takes an unbelievable amount of dedication and commitment to their cause to rack up that extraordinary amount of wins. So it's a big congratulations from me guys! :)

DeletedUser14006

v61clv.jpg

I see what you did there futu, you saw things from both sides :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16628

fufu has followed suit derek with the rest of the resist crowd.fufu your the man keep kicking ace please.

DeletedUser

killing weaklings for fun and profit...

don't be fooled slick they duel all us too, just not so good at it. come 120 i have a lot more time on my hands :)

and max, i don't make ur "hard" list?

seems to me that you guys made an attempt and it wasnt bloody path with the whole town on ko....anytime you want to try again chum, bring it