Absolutely Needed! Recruiting banners with benifits for the recruiter!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5095
  • Start date

DeletedUser5095

You TOTALLY need banners in which we "as players" copy it's html codes to paste into webpages and/or signatures that give us some kind of goodies in the game when someone clicks on the link.
For a vague example of what I mean, something like this: http://www.the-west.net/onemanmob .
Something like that. In which I as the said recruiter would get gold nugs or game currency(cash), or attribute points(my fav:rolleyes:).
Now what I mean, guys?
I want to put a banner up on my website for "The West". My website is www.onemanmob.page.tl if you want to know where I'd be putting it. Also, I have some other sites I can post a banner if you made one available with recruiting benifits!

Please reply!

btw, here's a banner I made for "my" site:

DeletedUser

No! We TOTALLY don't need spam!

Your use of quotation marks around as players fascinates me strangely.

DeletedUser

Why do you feel you need perks to advertise?

If you care about the game and want to advertise, do so because you care and not for some personal gain.

DeletedUser

it's a game not an advertisement site.

its a game that needs INCOME to keep server's and such going... it would help bring in new people that would spend money . another way is to set up places to vote for '' the west'' say $50.00 per vote . almost every online game dose it ;)

DeletedUser

Even if you get new players, more people would stop buying premium and start advertising and not buying premium at all! Also, attribute points for advertisement is a terrible idea, would make this game so rigged that only the person who advertises the most gets the most skillpoints, and pwns all...

DeletedUser5095

its a game that needs INCOME to keep server's and such going... it would help bring in new people that would spend money . another way is to set up places to vote for '' the west'' say $50.00 per vote . almost every online game dose it ;)

Apparently, you the only one who understands what I meant.:huh:

No! We TOTALLY don't need spam!

Your use of quotation marks around as players fascinates me strangely.

Spam??? You didn't understand what I was saying at all.

it's a game not an advertisement site.

How do you think I found out about the game, dude?
An advertisment!!!! DUH!!!:dry:
I was playing a game and clicked .......yes!!!....A BANNER!!!!!!!
A banner put there by the nice folks who made the game.
If they made recruitment banners available then we could advertise the West on webpages like forums, my space, homepages, squidoo, etc.etc.etc.:eek:hmy:

Why do you feel you need perks to advertise?

If you care about the game and want to advertise, do so because you care and not for some personal gain.

Yes, I do care about personal gain......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I don't like the idea. If you wish to advertise the west, go right ahead, but it would be open to abuse I feel if you got benefits from it.

Oh, and on another note, can people stop saying 'pwn' or 'pwned'. It's embarrassing. Just say owned.

DeletedUser5095

I was looking at many other games of this MMORPG type and they DO provide benfits throught the recruitment of more players.

DeletedUser1105

Have you seen how many people play the west?

They don't need to offer that. They get enough business though word of mouth and their own advertising as it is.

At the moment, they are opening a world each month. Yes, this will slow down, but it's not bad going.

DeletedUser5095

Have you seen how many people play the west?

They don't need to offer that. They get enough business though word of mouth and their own advertising as it is.

At the moment, they are opening a world each month. Yes, this will slow down, but it's not bad going.

Yeah, but who DOESN'T want more business? More Business=more popularity and money. I'm sure a game developer wants his (or her) game to be very popular and make them a pile of loot!

DeletedUser5095

Plus, sdjx, It's great for the recruiter!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldn't connect to your link and i got frightened and disturbed by your eagerness for something i couldn't understand. So i'm putting the door on the latch now and going to have a nioce cup of tea. if you come again i DO need a window cleaner but i don't need any double glazing. Also i have an exercise bike that was an unwanted gift, perhaps you would be interested in buying it. It's almost new, got the box and everything, i'll sell it you for half, yes half price and if you can sell one to your friends you get commission. Now do we have a deal or what?

DeletedUser5095

So i'm putting the door on the latch now and going to have a nioce cup of tea. if you come again i DO need a window cleaner but i don't need any double glazing. Also i have an exercise bike that was an unwanted gift, perhaps you would be interested in buying it. It's almost new, got the box and everything, i'll sell it you for half, yes half price and if you can sell one to your friends you get commission. Now do we have a deal or what?

UH:huh:........yeah.....whatever.......:unsure:

Stay on the meds.

DeletedUser1105

Are you allowed that link in your sig Oneman? You are effectively advertising a rival game on The Wests forums, they may not like that.

And Ulthor....you get stranger by the day friend!

DeletedUser

And Ulthor....you get stranger by the day friend!

I understood him perfectly. When people come to the door to sell me ridiculously pointless and ill-thought-out stuff I neither want nor need I tend to react the same way. :D

DeletedUser1105

Oh, I understand him ok. Maybe strange was a little harsh. Funny.

DeletedUser5095

I understood him perfectly. When people come to the door to sell me ridiculously pointless and ill-thought-out stuff I neither want nor need I tend to react the same way. :D

Oh, I understand him ok. Maybe strange was a little harsh. Funny.

You guys sure do post alot. Lot of time on your hands?Can I get you some tissue?:blink:

DeletedUser

well you seem to have enough time to make banners and even websites about other games