Absolutely Needed! Recruiting banners with benifits for the recruiter!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5095
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hahaha, but it does take longer to make banners and websites than it takes to post 150-200 comments
you also took the time to post about wasting time posting not once, but twice

DeletedUser1105

You guys sure do post alot. Lot of time on your hands?Can I get you some tissue?:blink:

Aye, I am online all day at work, so it's more interesting to post on here than do actual work.

Then I come on for fifteen minutes at home in the evening.

DeletedUser5095

hahaha, but it does take longer to make banners and websites than it takes to post 150-200 comments
you also took the time to post about wasting time posting not once, but twice

Princess Bride----Little "smart" guy with the poison.LOL:tongueb2:

DeletedUser

You see the problem with these smalmy salesmen is that once they get the foot in the door they get aggressive until you buy their stuff. i'm glad i didn't invite him in now. Oh yeah and sorry for posting, is it ok by you if i do another post.

DeletedUser

The one problem with giving in-game benefits for recruiting is that it disturbs the game balance and is open for abuse.

Just go with regular affiliate deals in that case and maybe pay something like 10% of all premium earnings from the refereed players, after all nobody wants to pay for just another freeloader...

DeletedUser1105

I hate it when an idea I don't like gains popularity.

I would make a good dictator.

DeletedUser

How to get perks in a game without actually playing it :/

I hate those type of things.

DeletedUser5095

How to get perks in a game without actually playing it :/

I hate those type of things.

Apparently you "hate" quite a bit.

op⋅pres⋅sion[uh-presh-uh
thinsp.png
n]

the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You tell 'em gem, put your foot down! They'll be selling timeshares next. It's this kind of thinking that caused the whole credit crunch. Goofy my elbow! it's sarcasm, enough of your gauche colonial wordmangling.

DeletedUser

what?? could some people please think be four typing crap cause sometimes it makes no sence

DeletedUser

Janet it may be reality to you but to me it's just a game for entertainment.
Anyways seems like we have something in common finally: If Bob got banned for what he said here, then it is extremely harsh and i'd support his reinstatement. Maybe he said something truly offensive elsewhere though?

DeletedUser

Janet it may be reality to you but to me it's just a game for entertainment.
Anyways seems like we have something in common finally: If Bob got banned for what he said here, then it is extremely harsh and i'd support his reinstatement. Maybe he said something truly offensive elsewhere though?
Bob? who is this bob you speak of and why would he be banned?:huh:

DeletedUser

As soon as I started to play and realized I dig this game I threw link in a lot of my signatures.

DeletedUser1105

That seems quite harsh to ban him stright off. I wonder if he had recieved a warning previous to that.

DeletedUser

holy crap, am i missing something? wtf..... apparently there was a section removed?

somebody fill me in.

DeletedUser

Please do not talk about bans on the forum. The reasons for bans is that people do it MULTIPLE times. Perhaps the person you are talking about did it twice, and I gave him a point each time. the third however was an obvious attempt to break the rules so I gave him two which added up to 4, in which case banned him..

Anyway, just all hypothetical. No more discussion of this.

Or perhaps I am talking about an entirely different person...Anyway Onemanbob, you gotta stop hating on me. I haven't done anything to you. If you have a problem with me, please PM me with some proper reasons. I got a PM from someone saying "You're really unfair" or something, and I said "Please explain to me? Why?" and I never got a reply. Strange strange.

Last edited by a moderator: