An Idea from the Dutch The West, Just Married

DeletedUser

What next Smurf rodeo?

That would be ever so smurfy!! and we could have Baker smurf's bread and Papa smuf could host it too! just dont invite Gargamel.....

Back on topic: Although i wouldent use it i dont see a problem with marrage for the sake of it being there .

DeletedUser1105

i dont see a problem with marrage for the sake of it being there .

I do. It was said above, but then next people would be asking for children. Then they'd be asking for their own houses, with a little garden for growing vegetables, and then....

It is such a pointless idea. Do it unofficially if you want, you and your partner go and pray in the same church at the same time, then edit your profile to announce you are now 'Mr & Mrs SimsLover', and leave us alone!

DeletedUser

pointless to you and I perhaps but not everyone . I know couples who game together and when a game they play has a marrage system more oft than not they use it .

DeletedUser

I can't believe anyone is taking this ridiculous idea remotely seriously!

Look, I want a pet rabbit for Christmas but i'm not gonna expect a wildwest game to provide it. Just go and get married in rl or shut up about it.

DeletedUser1105

You'll have to put up with his pipe smoking.

And he expects a hot cup of horlicks every night at 7pm before bed.

DeletedUser5046

i like the idea...besides...i wont take it serious...it's just for fun...unless you get the idea of marrying the player in real life right?! so i vote yes!!

(wait..i just thought marrying means having honeymoon and so is having baby/ies...how about that?!might be more complicated than i thought it would be...:blink:)

DeletedUser3741

i like the idea...besides...i wont take it serious...it's just for fun...unless you get the idea of marrying the player in real life right?! so i vote yes!!

(wait..i just thought marrying means having honeymoon and so is having baby/ies...how about that?!might be more complicated than i thought it would be...:blink:)
No worries, just use a condom

DeletedUser1105

EDIT: From wiki:

"The early nineteenth century saw contraceptives promoted to the poorer classes for the first time. Writers on contraception tended to prefer other methods of birth control. Feminists of this time period wanted birth control to be exclusively in the hands of women, and disapproved of male-controlled methods such as the condom.[21] Other writers cited both the expense of condoms and their unreliability (they were often riddled with holes, and often fell off or broke), but they discussed condoms as a good option for some, and as the only contraceptive that also protected from disease"

DeletedUser5046

sd really knows me better than i knew myself:D

thanks for the info↓

does that mean we need to buy condoms at the gen store or we need to put a hospital at the town?!

hey that's another idea!!!

→putting a hospital or a clinic means having a nurse and someone to take care the wounded in the duel-before the mortuary take place^^

DeletedUser

OK i give in you guys that want to get married can get married with my blessing. But be aware that in rl i am a vicar so these marriages ARE now legally binding.

DeletedUser

i think billy and blue head and dutchy poopoo should all have to marry each other, and then be suspended for posting multiple threads.

DeletedUser

if anything marrage makes more sense here than in EQ and Perfect World but those games have it

DeletedUser

They sound like great games, don't know why you waste your time here. Seriously though on 'second life' you can buy wedding dresses, flowers, have babies, ballroom dance etc etc etc. Not my bag but if you ARE into marriage sims that does it in great detail.

DeletedUser5046

I played Perfect world before and found snuggling a cute hobby^^

but i'm much challenge in this game cuz im tired of running and flying and wasting time finding what's missing til my time is up... atleast in TW i dont need to do that...my char can do it by herself(talking about being MS. Independent)

DeletedUser

Like Oakley said, if you want to get married in this game, put it on your profile. But we don't want it here.

DeletedUser

It's amazing that these marriage freaks can't even be monogamous to one post!