Anti-Shadow Allegiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WoW! Really? This went from being accusations about a game to making personal comments about people?

Dies Irae, the shadow empire already knew of your treachery but besides that, most people can look at this as being a game and people do what they can to get ahead in it. Tactics would differ from person to person and most of us would accept even the treachery as just a part of the game. So your former town wisely decided to have you removed. Kudos to them for being loyal to the Shadow Empire, the family YOU joined in coalition! However, now reading your remarks on forum I see this going way beyond just a game now. It's personal to you, an obsession. No obsession is healthy especially when something like a game doesn't bring about fun and enjoyment but rather bitterness, anger, and hostility. You are proving that the decision to remove you from your position was wise not only because you made bad choices but because, quite frankly, you are not a good person.

I know this is probably a lot of reading for you, and may tax your reading capabilities so don't forget to come back to page one, two, three and reread. Maybe you'll be able to comprehend some of what really has transpired to land you where you are today and you'll no longer have to make excuses for yourself. The obvious has been pointed out. We all see it, now you need to.

DeletedUser

wantondesires you said about me making personal comments and than they go onto insults of how i am alliterate? sorry but a bit hypocritical there arent you? also as of my "obsession" no it is not that, it is an aim and all people need them to be successful, my aim is to see my town restored to me seeing as i wasn't removed from it at all, i was out shopping at the town and with Carolann as founder she wouldn't let me in, i have spoken to my old town mates and they have said they wanted me back but Carolann and Copenhagen wont allow it so please get your facts right first ok?

DeletedUser21630

wantondesires you said about me making personal comments and than they go onto insults of how i am alliterate? sorry but a bit hypocritical there arent you? also as of my "obsession" no it is not that, it is an aim and all people need them to be successful, my aim is to see my town restored to me seeing as i wasn't removed from it at all, i was out shopping at the town and with Carolann as founder she wouldn't let me in, i have spoken to my old town mates and they have said they wanted me back but Carolann and Copenhagen wont allow it so please get your facts right first ok?

Have a break cutie pie! :DBreath deeply, and relax! It's just a game! And if it is true that CarolAnn and Copenhagen wouldn't let you into your own town (hard to believe, but let's suppose it is so), then, there must be a serious reason. Mind to share it? Leave the drama out, though! :rolleyes:

Changing course of discourse, which, btw, is repugnantly boring, I cannot believe I find wantondesires here! :D Is it really you DT wanton? or is it a borrowed nickname? :D From the wording, attitude and avatar, I could say it's really you... :D Who else is around? Until you, all names I've seen I considered them to be pure coincidence! :p

DeletedUser

Dies, your story just doesn't seem to add up. Sorry, I'm part of an alliance where the leadership and messages coming from members all corroborated each other regarding you and your actions. I've also heard nothing about an uprising in that town to your defense, most of the folks are still sitting there. Sorry, just curious, you guys feel "bullied" right? You forget what game you signed up for? Survival of the fittest, will you survive or will you let the bitterness consume you? I feel I must also clarify something else. I never called you illiterate. I commented about your own complaints about long messages. Here, I'll quote you just to jog your memory.

tj this quote was not even aimed at you so unless you and Carolann are in fact the same person(pretty likely considering you both write unbelievably long messaged which both bore and annoy those that read them)

LoL I THOUGHT it was you JullyAnne, but didn't want to assume. I was put on this game a few weeks ago from someone totally unrelated to DT so its purely crazy coincidence. Really is a small world huh? Good to see a familiar person!

DeletedUser21630

LoL I THOUGHT it was you JullyAnne, but didn't want to assume. I was put on this game a few weeks ago from someone totally unrelated to DT so its purely crazy coincidence. Really is a small world huh? Good to see a familiar person!

:D I wasn't sure either, but, I went and checked your avy, as I was pretty sure was the same, and, hoped I wasn't wrong... :p

I am not here for much longer than you are... :p And yes indeed is a very small world... :D Also I am glad we are on the same side of the barricade now... :D Stay in touch! :D

DeletedUser

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ....

Hmmmm, let's just see if a bit of simple deduction far short of Sherlock Holmes could indeed lift the veil of confusion that exists here if only in the mind of Dies Irae (BTW - If you go to any prison in any country, you'll find that almost everyone who is incarcerated will bemoan their innocence and how the world has done them wrong):

1. You have been "punished" by the developers. Multiple attacks against Hellstromm and his town from the same IP early in the development of W11 led to your initial banning. While banned, you created another account and repeated the task of multiple accounts. While in chat with both myself and CarolAnn we even gave you some suggestions on who to contact and what to do in an attempt to remove the ban. It initially worked as you became unbanned for a very short time and then your original accounts were permanently banned. Your second, what I call temporary account, was also banned. You created your current account. Forgive me if my scorecard might be missing a few entries. IMO, banning is a punishment so that's how you were punished by dev/mods. Not once, not twice, but three times that I'm aware of. Furthermore, when it comes to your "brother" you have told me in chat that "He doesn't play much anyway." and then once it was "I don't even have a brother." followed by a "jk" (were you kidding or not, I don't know). But I do know that on at least one occasion, a person from Shadow blocked you and the conversation was continued on your "brothers" account (that's why I use the quotation marks, I'm skeptical of the term and use it loosely only because that is how you have referred to the other player).

2. We helped you get the small fort currently call Fort Shadow Island (as your town was named Shadow Island). Unlike the situation with other towns where they have another town buy them a fort and immediately turn the fort over to the smaller town, we take the rule of 24,500 points required to claim or attack a small fort literally and do not attempt to circumvent that rule. It states in the rules that "A player must not take advantage of a bug. In so doing they have violated the rules and will be subject to an escalating time ban." Since it is not possible for a small town to declare a fort battle or to claim a town unless it has 24,500 points then I am erring on the side of caution and refusing to let any town take possession of a fort in our alliance until it legally meets the requirements to do so. Yes I know that other towns have done so, but just because other towns & players take advantage of a loop hole in the rules does not mean that I am willing to do so.

3. After helping you purchase a small fort for your town, you then began down a path a manipulative moves and I also provided assistance to you during this time as everything was "above board". You first decided that you wanted to "upgrade" the small fort. I informed you that there were three forts per county and you had the small one, it couldn't be upgraded. You asked if the fort could be "sold" and because I wasn't sure about this, I asked the developers for a "ruling". While we were waiting for the ruling you changed your mind and decided you wanted to move the town so it was closer to the fort. Again, no problem. You asked if it was OK to "sell" the town. I was OK with it as long as the town stayed as a Shadow Town. We found a Shadow Town that was initially setup 7 counties away from us and was being dueled (the exact threat to them by their attackers was "as long as the dinner bell is ringing we're going to keep coming" ... there was no way to feasibly protect a town seven counties away so we brokered a deal between you and Zoblon). Now Zoblon headed out to you and you left Shadow Island to claim your own town. Zoblon was to deposit 4,000 in your new town and he was to then become a founder in Shadow Island at which time the residents of Shadow Island would move to your new town. All agreeable so far to all parties concerned. Now at the same time you were bending over backwards trying to get me to turn Fort Shadow Island over to you which I would not do because you didn't meet the minimum requirements to own a small fort (24.500 town points) and I considered doing so as an attempt to take advantage of a system bug (against the rules). So you convinced me to turn it over to Shadow Pending, which I was about to do when I started getting telegrams from the residents of Shadow Island. These telegrams started out as "Please don't make us move. We like it here we want to stay with Shadow. Why are you making us move." ... I thought there might be a misunderstanding somewhere so I spelled out all the details of what was happening. The response I got back was SHOCKING! "That's not what we're being told. We're being told that Shadow is taking control of all Shadow Towns and Dies Irae has to pick one of 10 members that we provided in a list to be in control of Shadow Island. Dies Irae said he was tired of this crap and leaving Shadow Island and everyone should come with him." WHOA NELLIE!!!! I stopped the transfer of the fort over to Shadow Pending as I was going to do that as soon as I finished reading the telegrams, I contacted Zoblon and told him something weird was going on and to hang tight until I sorted it out and then I contacted the members of Shadow Island. They told me that they had talked to you and that you told them to stop talking to me (hmmm, curious?) and then they told me that all of the Town Forums were being deleted (hmmm, evidence tampering? I wonder who would be doing that ... especially since you weren't in the town at the time ... probably your "brother", yeah, that's it). CarolAnn was immediately alerted with a copy of all messages that I had received thus far - this was getting to be "above my pay grade"!

4. CarolAnn came to Shadow Island and was made a founder there. We were alerted that someone within Shadow Island was still in control and passing information to you (you had transmitted exact copies of information in the Town Forums to others). CarolAnn demoted the black hats to ensure the security of the town. There were two people that were named as your sources that were kicked out of Shadow Island but were invited back in almost immediately. We placed a long time member of the town in charge that we hoped was trustworthy and would act in the best benefits of the town and then CarolAnn left. You proceeded to attack the town and the builders of Shadow Island until the builders left. We sent over one of our Powerbuilders that was too high level for you to duel so that we could continue to help Shadow Island.

5. Now back to Zoblon (sorry if you need a scorecard here gang, I do too). Zoblon was the person in limbo. He left his town seven counties away to find a more peaceful environment and I felt responsible for getting him into this chaos, so I had invited him into Shadow HQ, told him to hang on to his 4000 and whatever happened I'd make it right with him. I contacted a town called Jefferson to see if they would be interested in becoming a Shadow Town and going in on a medium fort with Zoblon's new town. Yangus Potter of Jefferson then spilled out all the details of how he as worried about Shadow and how Shadow was a bully and how Shadow dueled builders .... again, WHOA NELLIE!!! back up a bit, please explain??? So Yangus told me all about this guy named Dies Irae who was a Shadow Council member and a founder of Shadow who attacked his town and then when he was questioned by Yangus responded back, "I'll hit whoever I like and if you hit me back I have 100 dueler at my call to come and attack your town." (First of all, I'm in charge of the Marshall's section in W11 and I don't have 100 duelers at my call ... I have a lot more than that in members but not as dedicated duelers within the Shadow Town Empire .... won't reveal how many we have now, but at that time it sure wasn't 100 and they sure weren't under the command of Dies Irae either ... and now I'm finding out our little "former" councilor had gone "Rogue" on us and was bullying builders. WTF?). Now in Dies Irae's defense, it's completely possible that all of the people who we were in contact with orchestrated this grand scheme just to deceive us and oust him out of Shadow ... hey, I said it's POSSIBLE, not PROBABLE!

5. There are some details from various conversations that I have missed, of that I'm quite certain, but I had to act on the best interests of the players of this alliance as a whole based on the information I was given. I stopped communicating with Dies Irae through telegrams because I was given sufficient proof IMO that he lied to me and manipulated me as well as other members of Shadow. He will not be banned from the game by the powers that be because he's a paying player (that is what we've been warned by the powers that be to drop so if I get "whacked" for mentioning it here, I get "whacked" but I don't blame them for keeping paying members around because this game is a business and they have to make money too). Zoblon got tired of waiting, founded his own town near Fort Shadow Island and stayed there in Fort Shadow Island while he got his town going. He teamed up with Jefferson and they are now in a Shadow Fort together. Fort Shadow Island still belongs to the people of Shadow Island. Not "The End" I'm quite sure.

6. Now the other accusations against Shadow, some have merit. We're an alliance of over 20 towns and over 500 members. For me to say we're all saints, we all follow the "No dueling builders" rule, or that we don't make mistakes is absurdly naive to say the least. I've been dueled by other Shadow members while I was in Shadow HQ too so I know not everyone reads their telegrams or understands English or wants to read my telegrams that turn into short stories or documentaries. Sometimes I don't get updates on our lists of allies and alliances out as quickly as they need to go out and dueling occurs against an ally (I have to take some of the blame for that but this is a real time game and real time issues do have to occur .... work, sleep, eat - - - we can't just click a button and consider them done). More often than not, when the announcements go out they take 12-48 hours to even get read ... IF they ever get read. This game is played by independent people and outside of our towns, we have no real control over the other towns. We can setup rules, hell, we can even ban them from our alliance ... but that doesn't mean they listen! Dies Irae is a perfect example of how a person in control can abuse that control and how relatively helpless we are to stop the abuse. I've already wasted over three hours composing this telegram and Dies Irae is not worth that much of my time, but getting the truth out there as accurately as I can is worth that time to me.

Finally, in closing, we are not holding the members of Shadow Island hostage. The new town you have has 4 members (well only 2 currently, but usually 4) and Shadow Island has 21. Anyone can plainly see that when presented with the truth, they choose not to follow the lies.

Note: This is very long and I reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions in this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen several paying members be banned. The admin may make more effort to confirm that a paying member has commited a banable offence, but they are still banned.

DeletedUser

thanks for the million word essay, will say i wont be reading that,
i think if it has the same vibe as the rest of this already growing old who gives a damn shadow crap, it will bore me so much that id rather rub jam into my eye balls and stick my head into a wasps nest to say hello.

its all getting a bit personal, childish and BORING with a capital "who gives a damn"
ladies and germs may i remind you its a game

DeletedUser15169

Wow! This is getting like w10 was now...hmm Im thinking the heat may get bigger than anticipated eventually :D

DeletedUser15169

oh so whats the deal with IRF now? This seems to be getting extremely complicated the more I read :cool:

edit: ok I got it, IRF is whining about their workers being attacked now, hmm well I can identify, but to let everyone know my own ideology has changed since w10. I seem to remember a couple times earlier when I was just starting w11, that I KOd this Blixem, and also some of the other workers and soldiers, buldiers, and other characters from IRF. They did whine ALOT more than I have even in the past...hmm anyone see a potential -*-*-*-*- that I do?

DeletedUser

fotomack i have got to agree with you, the fact that i have at least 4 different stories now has confirmed my initial thoughts, shadow you are the manipulative party in this argument, tj if you care to argue back then please tell me the names of these people that messaged you saying you were taking over?, aslo do not think i haven't noticed the hidden messages in your words, in every message you have added a barb in there designed to make me bite and say things that would most probably get me banned, i no longer care about shadow island as there is no chance of people being so bitter and hate ridden to give it me back so i will remain in my current town, my name funnily enough adds proof to my innocence, "Dies Irae" means the "Day Of Wrath" i chose this name purely to remind myself of the fact that you are the one in the wrong and remember shadow i will be there for your fall...

DeletedUser

oh so whats the deal with IRF now? This seems to be getting extremely complicated the more I read :cool:

edit: ok I got it, IRF is whining about their workers being attacked now, hmm well I can identify, but to let everyone know my own ideology has changed since w10. I seem to remember a couple times earlier when I was just starting w11, that I KOd this Blixem, and also some of the other workers and soldiers, buldiers, and other characters from IRF. They did whine ALOT more than I have even in the past...hmm anyone see a potential -*-*-*-*- that I do?

Yes J dahl you did and then when we hit your town, you then left it remember. Which is why we now own it.

DeletedUser21630

"Dies Irae" means the "Day Of Wrath" i chose this name purely to remind myself of the fact that you are the one in the wrong and remember shadow i will be there for your fall...

Hmmm... make sure you prepare a huge soft pink cushion for me, I'd like a nice landing ! :D And since you are so nice to assist to our falling, make sure you will stay really comfy because the everlasting waiting will kill you! :D

DeletedUser

Declaration of War, unrestricted and propagation tgrams

My reply to her deceleration of war letter?

BliXem Today at 11:52 AM
Firstly, you are lying, Amiens from Shadow Imperial city was not kicked from his town. He is still there. I messaged you whenever one of our builders were hit by an Imperial City dueler/soldier. You kept making empty promises coz Shadow kept attacking our builders with no regard to your orders or so called Builders NAP, dated 25 Feb 2010.

Blixem, members of IRF, friends of Shadow, Members of Shadow and Allies of Shadow:

While it is true that Amiens was to be dismissed, message was sent for dismissal, and message received back from Amiens that it was a mistake, I was ready to send the response back to you when I was sent a copy of IRF's letter to surround one of our Shadow Towns, that you hate with a passion, and really do not want to have peace with, as you give any leader no time to get messages posted and responses back, that you USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE to DUEL THE PURE BUILDERS OF that town. You had surrounded the town with multiple multiple members hit the builder 4 times before they were KO'd.

Thus upon getting a copy of MeanMonsters letter to all of IRF, I declared war, the issue of Amiens was then a mute point.

You shift the blame to me and MeanMonster but in reality you are the one to be blamed because you lack proper leadership skills.

Yes I do shift the blame to you Blixem and MeanMonster, because Shadow knows that your tactics, ie... World 10, where we did have an alliance with you and then found out all of your lies and manipulation toward Craggy Island and the other towns was true. I gave your alliance a chance and found out to my own dismay, that your alliance likes to do one thing. Gripe Gripe, whine, whine and then Gripe somemore..

You attack my leadership skills, well you are not only attacking my leadership skills but that of all the founders of all of the Shadow Towns. I am stating fact that you Blixem and MeanMonster's leadership skills are found to be wanting. When you accused, I took you at your word and DID SOMETHING, called a 48 hour cease fire. Now if you ask other leaders about a 48 hour cease fire is so that the message can get out to those all around the world or even if it's a weekend. In a 48 hour cease fire, the people who make the mistakes are then written straight away, and told we were in a cease fire and how many hours was left in it. I sent two shadow wide notes, One at 48 and the other at 24, and in that whole time you all wouldn't agree to agree for a NAP, MeanMonster or Mors Jors, would pipe up, we have no agreement of a NAP (got the tgrams to prove it!) and yet in your message you and your town wall state that there was a nap.... hummm now who really wanted this to work.. Again, back to IRF's leadership skills, you didn't want to mess with your apple cart with dueling Shadow Imperial City, irregardless to discussion of a NAP.

Do you really think by owning so many towns in World 11 that you control all of it, how many towns did you have to attack to make them join your allegiance (builders most likely included)?

You Blixem, MeanMonster, Mors Jors... I don't bully a town, the founders ask me, or Tracker or any of the founders of the shadow towns. We give them a copy of the rules, how many members they must have and now we add how many points in their town they must have. Ya'll just find it hard to understand, the fact that we don't have to bully, they come and ask us for an alliance, we give them an option, to join the Shadow Empire, town to town alliance or if it's an alliance township, we offer them a township alliance. I saw no examples of us bullying our way into a town for them to become a shadow town.

I have a responsibility towards this town and it includes protecting its builders from mallicious attacks like stated above. We tollerated your empty promises and excuses long enough and was willing to forgive and forget the actions taken against us.

You, Blixem and MeanMonster have the same responsibility as myself. And that is to work with the members of the alliance and towns within the alliance to do what is best for the whole. Your's just happens that you say you want to talk, (empty promises) but in the next breath you are hitting our towns. So then I would say, that you really were never willing to forgive and forget the actions of any shadow town member, especially those of Shadow Imperial City and Shadow Cross.

As for your proof you provide on your own forum site, Oh, ya I forgot, your all program developers and make your own games!!! So you would have your own. We choose instead to use the chat rooms, more effective. But as for your evidence we also have them, in each of the towns forums, but you see I ask for it and I see the results and then I told them not to hit the workers, no matter how much they wanted to, but really out of 500 members, 2 people making mistakes or just using your hotel but hasn't hit, you both were writing tgrams to me.

As for you Blixem, no longer going to rolling over for me... sorry I never asked you to! That's more of a command I would give my pet, and not a person! When MeanMonster posted that letter to your town members and founders, that was the breach in apparently per MM and MJ that there was never an agreed upon NAP. The issue that broke the camels back, and with that letter, it was the only thing I needed to write up the declaration of war, unrestricted (means builders, and anything that moves will be dueled)

Now, Members of Shadow, Friends of Shadow, Neighbors of Shadow and future Shadow Towns, know this, we will work hard to right wrongs until you see there is no end to the point at all. All I have to do is look in W10, and the war that to this day continues with IRF and the towns it likes to badger, bully, manipulate, scream, whine, hit builders.. Their tactic is never to agree, but to use things like this so that it gives them permission to hit pure builders.

Founder of The Shadow Empire
Carolann

DeletedUser

Blixem, members of IRF, friends of Shadow, Members of Shadow and Allies of Shadow:

While it is true that Amiens was to be dismissed, message was sent for dismissal, and message received back from Amiens that it was a mistake, I was ready to send the response back to you when I was sent a copy of IRF's letter to surround one of our Shadow Towns, that you hate with a passion, and really do not want to have peace with, as you give any leader no time to get messages posted and responses back, that you USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE to DUEL THE PURE BUILDERS OF that town. You had surrounded the town with multiple multiple members hit the builder 4 times before they were KO'd.

Thus upon getting a copy of MeanMonsters letter to all of IRF, I declared war, the issue of Amiens was then a mute point.

Yes I do shift the blame to you Blixem and MeanMonster, because Shadow knows that your tactics, ie... World 10, where we did have an alliance with you and then found out all of your lies and manipulation toward Craggy Island and the other towns was true. I gave your alliance a chance and found out to my own dismay, that your alliance likes to do one thing. Gripe Gripe, whine, whine and then Gripe somemore..

You attack my leadership skills, well you are not only attacking my leadership skills but that of all the founders of all of the Shadow Towns. I am stating fact that you Blixem and MeanMonster's leadership skills are found to be wanting. When you accused, I took you at your word and DID SOMETHING, called a 48 hour cease fire. Now if you ask other leaders about a 48 hour cease fire is so that the message can get out to those all around the world or even if it's a weekend. In a 48 hour cease fire, the people who make the mistakes are then written straight away, and told we were in a cease fire and how many hours was left in it. I sent two shadow wide notes, One at 48 and the other at 24, and in that whole time you all wouldn't agree to agree for a NAP, MeanMonster or Mors Jors, would pipe up, we have no agreement of a NAP (got the tgrams to prove it!) and yet in your message you and your town wall state that there was a nap.... hummm now who really wanted this to work.. Again, back to IRF's leadership skills, you didn't want to mess with your apple cart with dueling Shadow Imperial City, irregardless to discussion of a NAP.

You Blixem, MeanMonster, Mors Jors... I don't bully a town, the founders ask me, or Tracker or any of the founders of the shadow towns. We give them a copy of the rules, how many members they must have and now we add how many points in their town they must have. Ya'll just find it hard to understand, the fact that we don't have to bully, they come and ask us for an alliance, we give them an option, to join the Shadow Empire, town to town alliance or if it's an alliance township, we offer them a township alliance. I saw no examples of us bullying our way into a town for them to become a shadow town.

You, Blixem and MeanMonster have the same responsibility as myself. And that is to work with the members of the alliance and towns within the alliance to do what is best for the whole. Your's just happens that you say you want to talk, (empty promises) but in the next breath you are hitting our towns. So then I would say, that you really were never willing to forgive and forget the actions of any shadow town member, especially those of Shadow Imperial City and Shadow Cross.

As for your proof you provide on your own forum site, Oh, ya I forgot, your all program developers and make your own games!!! So you would have your own. We choose instead to use the chat rooms, more effective. But as for your evidence we also have them, in each of the towns forums, but you see I ask for it and I see the results and then I told them not to hit the workers, no matter how much they wanted to, but really out of 500 members, 2 people making mistakes or just using your hotel but hasn't hit, you both were writing tgrams to me.

As for you Blixem, no longer going to rolling over for me... sorry I never asked you to! That's more of a command I would give my pet, and not a person! When MeanMonster posted that letter to your town members and founders, that was the breach in apparently per MM and MJ that there was never an agreed upon NAP. The issue that broke the camels back, and with that letter, it was the only thing I needed to write up the declaration of war, unrestricted (means builders, and anything that moves will be dueled)

Now, Members of Shadow, Friends of Shadow, Neighbors of Shadow and future Shadow Towns, know this, we will work hard to right wrongs until you see there is no end to the point at all. All I have to do is look in W10, and the war that to this day continues with IRF and the towns it likes to badger, bully, manipulate, scream, whine, hit builders.. Their tactic is never to agree, but to use things like this so that it gives them permission to hit pure builders.

Founder of The Shadow Empire
Carolann

Yeah, we'll sit back and honour a 48hr ceasefire while your towns don't..... Get real. Next you'll be telling me you'd quite happy sit there for 48 hours while a town that is supposed to have a 48hr NAP with you keeps hitting you.

Take the blinkers off CarolAnn, your not fooling anyone.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we'll sit back and honour a 48hr ceasefire while your towns don't..... Get real. Next you'll be telling me you'd quite happy sit there for 48 hours while a town that is supposed to have a 48hr NAP with you keeps hitting you.

Take the blinkers off CarolAnn, your not fooling anyone.

Blinkers are off, ya'll made it war.

DeletedUser

:: fotomack now sits rocking in the corner, and feels like jerry springer should be brought in to sort this mess up, he finds a lovely jar of home made aunt Fionas rassberry jam, and covers his 20/20 vision eye balls and sticks his (boyish good looking face) into a honey bee's hive, then while his face is covered in lovely ( thread distracting) honey he gives mister grizzly bear a hug hoping he will maul his attention of this mind numbing( but cant help to read) thread ::

please stop

DeletedUser

:: fotomack now sits rocking in the corner, and feels like jerry springer should be brought in to sort this mess up, he finds a lovely jar of home made aunt Fionas rassberry jam, and covers his 20/20 vision eye balls and sticks his (boyish good looking face) into a honey bee's hive, then while his face is covered in lovely ( thread distracting) honey he gives mister grizzly bear a hug hoping he will maul his attention of this mind numbing( but cant help to read) thread ::

please stop
Nobody is forcing you to read this..

DeletedUser16628

DECEIT TREACHERY SOME PLOT AND A TON OF DRAMA,Just bought another case of popcorn and invited more friends to listen to this crap.I still can't quite figure who's telling the truth but please continue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.