Anti-Shadow Allegiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15057

DECEIT TREACHERY SOME PLOT AND A TON OF DRAMA,Just bought another case of popcorn and invited more friends to listen to this crap.I still can't quite figure who's telling the truth but please continue!!!

Dude forget the case of popcorn, y'all gonna need a chuck wagon of supplies just to get through these individual posts !!! :D:laugh:

DeletedUser15057

LOL ....:laugh::razz:.....where's that Wagon !!! :laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

id rather rub jam into my eye balls and stick my head into a wasps nest to say hello.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can we watch?

I have spelled out what I know, when I knew it so all can judge my actions and reactions as either reasonable or not. It took me over three hours to write it (while playing granted) but it's not something I care to repeat either. I've made plenty of "mistakes" in leading or co-leading this alliance and the main one is my slowness in getting out certain updates and notices to our town founders and residents. But something like this really chaps my (back side) when we (Shadow) are painted in a bad light because or partial truths, feigned innocent and out and out lies. So I've just added my version of "War and Peace" to the thread, it's there for people who want an honest look at what difficulties are involved in dealing with all this drama ... and yes, it is exhausting ad nauseum at times, but usually it is worth the effort and expense that I have put into it.

I have nothing more to say
... and still comes back to make a post. I guess some do live off this "drama" and come back to it like an addict that needs to like the crack pipe just to get a fix or maybe a moth being drawn to a fire is more appropriate.

I still can't quite figure who's telling the truth but please continue!!!

Neither can we and we're the players in this web-drama, there-in lies the problem. Each side is convinced they're right and from their own POV they are!

I found this pic, it made me understand, just why you are soo confused?

Where's the pic???? Or was it just the mental image of a "he-she" between W10 and W11 ... they did start a few months apart and there is a world renowned surgeon in Telluride so maybe it's not such a stretch?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21630

Where's the pic???? Or was it just the mental image of a "he-she" between W10 and W11 ... they did start a few months apart and there is a world renowned surgeon in Telluride so maybe it's not such a stretch?

Oh boy! there was a picture there TJ... :laugh: Seems it has miraculously vanished... :p :huh: I wonder why, but it was a cooool pic...:cool:

DeletedUser

Wow, free show? TJ , CA pass me some popcorn too... :D I brought the coke! *Making myself comfy while watching the new anti Shadow alliance growing!*

It's growing? Really? Still only one town with ASA in it's name. Did I miss something ..... OMG, I did, I did, it's Epiic Matt who joined their town ... that makes 5 now (People, not towns). Let's see if he has a profile ....

:rolleyes: . . . . . . PRICELESS!!! I couldn't make this up if I had to.

My Big Bro:

mtr2

So let's recap now, we have a single town in the ASA alliance (Can a single town be allied with itself?) and this town consists of Dies Irae, his brother Aquila Ignis, his cousin mtr2, and mtr2's little brother Epiic Matt (which unless bloodlines were broken or something should be the cousin of Dies Irae too) and finally an outsider named Bl00dblade. There are a thousand and one smart ass remarks I could make, but none could beat the picture in my mind right now of five young guys who know each other in real life hanging around a computer terminal late on a Friday night . . . . . . . .

Jully - I've just got some great stuff from Pampered Chef called Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles that is really good over popcorn, but it still doesn't beat good sweet kettle corn.

DeletedUser21630

Jully - I've just got some great stuff from Pampered Chef called that is really good over popcorn, but it still doesn't beat good sweet kettle corn.

Mmmm... yammy... I am running out of popcorn, so, that stuff is welcome! :D *grabs some Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and hands TJ a cold beer* .

DeletedUser

I need to DVR this so I can watch it later. I have been looking for a new show since Burn Notice is finished for the season.

DeletedUser

tj me and mtr aren't related we are rl friends, where did u get this info from?

DeletedUser

tj me and mtr aren't related we are rl friends, where did u get this info from?

I was sure you called him a cousin ... but I might be wrong on that. He's the one that was building when you didn't want him to build, kicked him out of the town for continuing to build against your instructions, then he revealed some of the Shadow on-line times to the guys at Alcatraz so you requested we ban him and then you mentioned something about (*** censored to not get you in any more trouble ***). I was pretty sure when you said that both your brother and cousin played on the computer at your home that you listed mtr, but as I said ... so much water the bridge that I might be mistaken about that detail.

DeletedUser21630

:p I am, thank you, :p but, the beer was for you Sir. Although I know noone who doesn't like beer, I personally hate it because it's bitter... :laugh: I prefer a good wine or natural juices... :laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

:p I am, thank you, :p but, the beer was for you Sir. Although I know noone who doesn't like beer, I personally hate it because it's bitter... :laugh: I prefer a good wine or natural juices... :laugh::laugh:

Oh, now that I can relate to much better than a beer. Beer and Ales have tastes that are so much more harsh than a good fruit wine. We have some vineyards in Florida that are producing wines out of various fruits ... Strawberry White Zinfandel for example from a winery in Plant City, FL.

DeletedUser16628

This is a great read real western drama love it!!I have my opinions but need some more info still, I know it's coming.

DeletedUser21630

Oh, now that I can relate to much better than a beer. Beer and Ales have tastes that are so much more harsh than a good fruit wine. We have some vineyards in Florida that are producing wines out of various fruits ... Strawberry White Zinfandel for example from a winery in Plant City, FL.

Looking at reviews looks like a wine on my taste ... :laugh: Make sure next time when you come here to bring a bottle of that wine, very cold please! :razz:

DeletedUser

swearing, insulting, abusing and a few other things which give me a reason to close this thread and dish out some infractions

~Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.