P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks Dusty - no offense taken.

Variorum I never would have guessed you were 19. I'm older than you, but not by much... It throws me when you talk like this
Because it just doesn't sound like a 19 year old to me. That sounds much older (to me anyway - I'm just explaining why I was surprised)

Honestly I don't normally talk like that, but you also have to consider the target. I have to sink to his level so that he can understand. I mean, seriously, would you expect a 52 year old to act the way he does?

http://forum.the-west.net/search.php?searchid=835615

Look at the first page or two, and you'll see what I mean. Trying to be reasonable does not work with some people. It's great when somebody can actually read and comprehend what you're saying (a la smittenkitten), but when somebody ignores every word you post it's a waste of time to try to talk to people... at least that stands out and he'll read that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

She's still hissy and needs a good old fashioned spanking. ;)

But wait she might enjoy it to much.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Case and point.;)

No babydoll it's another case of blah blah blah from you, as usual.;):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why should I read the same old same old from you every day? And why should I even try to talk with you and make any points in a conversation with you? You have your mind set to the point you are right and every one else is wrong. So there's no talking with you what so ever. My case in point. The only thing you pay attention to is insults because that is all you wish to see from anyone anyway. If you had any manners people might just try to talk to you. But not when you have a know it all attitude that stinks. So put that in your pipe and smoke it little miss muffin.:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No babydoll it's another case of blah blah blah from you, as usual.
Nice edit.
Why should I read the same old same old from you every day?
You have to read something the first time before you can judge that it's the same thing. If you had read it, you'd be able to tell me it wasn't the same thing. Due to the numerous errors you've made over the course of this thread (ie "you were kicked from your town, now you're sore!") it's blatantly obvious you haven't read anything at all.

And why should I even try to talk with you and make any points in a conversation with you?
To prove that you can? To show me how I'm wrong? I mean, if all you can do is run around insulting people, it really doesn't go anywhere.

You have your mind set to the point you are right and every one else is wrong.
No I don't. The same can't be said for you, though. Smittenkitten at least listens and addresses the concerns. You call people names and show your immaturity.
So there's no talking with you what so ever.
How would you know? You've just been running around calling me a girl that needs a spanking and a midol. I mean, is this what passes for an intelligent conversation where you're from? Is this what passes for an insult? I feel like I'm talking to a six year old, not to mention a misogynist.
My case in point.
Please be more original.
The only thing you pay attention to is insults because that is all you wish to see from anyone anyway.
Perhaps you should review your posts.

She's still hissy and needs a good old fashioned spanking.

But wait she might enjoy it to much.
Damn girl you must have your panties in a wad all the time . Either that or it's PMS.

Give it a rest already. You were kicked from your town, which was a -FoM- town, because you couldn't follow their rules. Now you are hissy about it.
Oh that's right you left because you knew the kick was coming. I remember now considering I was in contact with your town founder at the time. And being 19 you have all the answers right? Go figure huh.

Now pull your panties out of a wad or take some midol and give it a rest already.

These public forums for world 8 are a joke thus I treat them as such.
Good for you.
Variorum go bark at the moon somemore. It will do you good.
No I just refuse to get into a debate here where trolls frequent. Thus my response to you and others baited attempts to go fishing for more drama. You want drama look for it on TV in soap operas such as "The Guiding Light", General Hospital", and other such shows.

Have a good day watching the TV.
I care not what you or others here think of me. I care not that you bait every response you make. I care not that you want to call us all liars, bullies and so forth. Your public opinion matters not to me.

Now what part of that don't you understand? Oh I care not that you even answer that question.

Do as you want, believe what you will. watch the soap box operas on TV because I really don't care one way or another what you want, do, or say.
Nope. We have lots of non members we don't see as trolls.
Only in your dreams.

Every single one of your responses to me have been insulting. This is just from this thread. I can go in others and pick more out.

Note: I edited out your billion emoticons since the limit per post is 18. This is the only thing I edited.

If you had any manners people might just try to talk to you. But not when you have a know it all attitude that stinks. So put that in your pipe and smoke it little miss muffin.:p:p:p
Yeah, I'm the one with the bad attitude. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Dusty is grade A idiot savant, never ceases to amaze me how much drivel and smileys he can fit into such a small insignificant space .

DeletedUser14280

Things could be worse. He could be attempting a mime act with smilies alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.