Best Dueling Record ((IN WORLD 11))

DeletedUser

Duels won 20 Duels lost 5
way better then my 7-4 :p i think i am getting the hang of this

DeletedUser

Wins are irrelevent?I tend to disagree because it's the body of those wins in essence who you have beaten that matters most and the only real judge of that will be and is the respect you get or don't get from your peers.My towns have been attacked more times than I can say I have been attacked 2 times that's it and in my eyes that's respect.Carry on!!

I don't know how anyone could possibly think that was serious. I'm pretty sure they have these in Massachusetts: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

DeletedUser

lack of defences doesn't show respect most duelers are scared to fight other people of equal strength or greater. if your choosing the time and place. most people/players arn't going to put themselves at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser

199-25 still not the best record or the most prolific in wins... oh well I guess I'll have to continue taking out my frustration against others.

DeletedUser16628

If I was 0 motivation dueling I'm sure I'd have 200 wins right --66-22

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you add your in game sig it updates automatically, giving your dueling stats
with every post.;)

Well, then we would not have anything to post. :unsure:

DeletedUser16628

79-28-------------not to good right now as I have run into some very good duelers I still have much to learn!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Not sure exactly, don keep records, but some where around 6:4, I am a newb soldeir on world 11, joined a few days ago.

DeletedUser20647

you dont have to keep records, the game does that for you. you can see your score by either clicking on character in the the left navigation bar, or on ranking, then on duels.

DeletedUser

46 wins 13 losses

around TOP 60 and 80 dueling

(i care more for XP than from wins, ya know)

DeletedUser

I'd really like it if we could rank duelers according to difference. It is interesting to see who has won the most duels with the least losses.