Best Dueling Record ((IN WORLD 11))

DeletedUser

I'd really like it if we could rank duelers according to difference. It is interesting to see who has won the most duels with the least losses.
Just duel all worker u can find, and u will gain good rank in it

DeletedUser

the big prob is the motivation, it goes down to fast, it could go down 0,1% per duel, i got 49% some days ago...

DeletedUser

Just duel all worker u can find, and u will gain good rank in it

That's not true. I'd be cautious when attacking someone with a good difference. I know this person is an active dueler who is constantly looking for a fight. I have a very good difference and lately have been strictly fighting all the duelers in sight. Rival towns you know.

On the other hand I would not be all that scared of a Top 30 dueler lets say. Ranking is based on experience. This dueler could be making it through dueling high level workers as well. The current ranking system is not really showing the most powerful duelers. Well the diff. system would still have this flaw.

There could be of course great duelers in the top of the ranking but there are also some with diff. close to negative.

DeletedUser

That's not true. I'd be cautious when attacking someone with a good difference. I know this person is an active dueler who is constantly looking for a fight. I have a very good difference and lately have been strictly fighting all the duelers in sight. Rival towns you know.

On the other hand I would not be all that scared of a Top 30 dueler lets say. Ranking is based on experience. This dueler could be making it through dueling high level workers as well. The current ranking system is not really showing the most powerful duelers. Well the diff. system would still have this flaw.

There could be of course great duelers in the top of the ranking but there are also some with diff. close to negative.
Did u read the quote above my post?

DeletedUser

Did u read the quote above my post?

Did you read mine? What is there not to understand?

I started with a statement about duelers who don't go for xp and also mentioned I am one of them and I am able to duel and win against rival duelers. Then I explained why I don't believe the top duelers are so powerful, though there are still strong ones among them and said even they could be gaining xp from workers. And finally that the ranking system is not very objective.

That is a thorough and I'd say unneeded explanation of my post.

DeletedUser

Even if I wanted to duel for exp, I don't think I could limit myself to so few duels a day. ;)

DeletedUser

Even if I wanted to duel for exp, I don't think I could limit myself to so few duels a day. ;)

Yeah it sucks, your motiv is in 100% then in just a few fun in goes down straight to 40% in ONE day! that sucks! most even for me that duel for xp

DeletedUser13484

you dont have to keep records, the game does that for you. you can see your score by either clicking on character in the the left navigation bar, or on ranking, then on duels.

Sorry for going OT: Doesnt show how many you have KO'd though

DeletedUser

right now i have

60 wins
15 losses

4 assassinations
0 times killed

DeletedUser

I know that their is a thread in the saloon but this is just for world eleven. So whats yours?

Mine currently is

136wins, 9 Losses. :p
img.php

Than get your ass over to Bulls Band towns and hit those guys:)
Im sure i can repay you on W6:)

DeletedUser

I know why some of you guys have such an impessive dueling statistic on W11...

infiniti99

Total health points
- 194 HP

Total health points
- 89 HP infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $6 from Zloba.

And there are more, shame on you guys!

Let me see how you are gonna talk your asses out of this one...
And yes Zloba is the caracter i play on W11